Guys, I know a nurse at the hospital where they were keeping Otto, her first name is Steph...

Guys, I know a nurse at the hospital where they were keeping Otto, her first name is Steph. She says the family offed him, they had him intubated (which he didn't need), then pulled the plug on him so he suffocated. She said he was not brain dead but was unresponsive. He had been alive without a machine to help him breath or eat for over a year.

if you read the family statement:

>Surrounded by his loving family, Otto died today at 2:20pm.
>the awful torturous mistreatment our son received at the hands of the North Koreans ensured that no other outcome was possible beyond the sad one we experienced today.

they basically admit to killing him, they say the whole family was gathered around them blame north korea for the outcome, but they pulled the plug.

He painfully suffocated to death, and this is legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uVU1NoXCqE
nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=lOKbMW2uqs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the North Koreans gave him better medical treatment than his own family.
If he was still in North Korea he'd still be alive.

Why did they not give him more time?

>Why did they not give him more time?

I don't know, I think they knew about his condition before he got here and already decided to let him die

How was he able to eat if he was unresponsive?

Are you fucking serious?

Burgercation

Hell, I knew that the second I heard he was dead. that family doesnt have the coins to pay for junior to be hooked up on life support.

My best guess is that Otto hung himself in prison, and before his brain went dead the guards found him. The Norks really dont want a good pawn to die, so I find hard to believe that the norks are behind his injuries.

>How was he able to eat if he was unresponsive?

well he was not hooked up to any feeding tube and she said he was well fed, i guess he would chew and swallow if you put food in his mouth

Went out like a true american, crying and braindead

so he came home and then put on life support?

if they pulled the plug then it was for good reason, no way he was even waking up or not being a vegetable minimum

time == money. And if the boy didnt have medical insurance, which I highly doubt he did, then the family is paying $x,000+ a day for the hospital

He was brain dead
Many people need his organs, and have just days to live, and unlike otto, they can be saved.
So time was of the essence
The parents want his organs to be in someone else... then they can 'adopt' that person...

if I was the parents, I'd bank his sperm. but they might not have thought of that.

we're a nation of burgers
not medicare burden vegetables

>so he came home and then put on life support?
>if they pulled the plug then it was for good reason, no way he was even waking up or not being a vegetable minimum

Basically what they did was stick a tube down his throat then force a machine to breath for him, then they turned off the machine to kill him

he didn't need the machine to breathe, but they had no other legal means of ending his life

if he woke up he was going to be crazy retarded. Thats only if he woke up he may never have woken up.

Fuck you

But he was their son!

Excellent post.

I assume for your country it's cowering in the crosswalk.

Larping FUCK, proof of Steph of GTFO

>He was brain dead
he was most certainly not brain dead, when you are brain dead you cannot breathe or eat or do anything, he would not have lived for a year in North Korea while brain dead

he was not even on a gurney

That's not legal in murka. If the doctorb said pully pluggy and the Geico lizard says it's ok. Then it's bye bye gramma. But you dont have full on Dutch suck a tail pipe laws yet

>That's not legal in murka. If the doctorb said pully pluggy and the Geico lizard says it's ok. Then it's bye bye gramma. But you dont have full on Dutch suck a tail pipe laws yet
so you didn't read or comprehend the post?

How so

>be a vegetable
>effortlessly kept alive by N. Koreans for like a year
>come home to U.S.
>get dead

does seem weird

>braindead
>keeping the corpse alive

re read the posts in this thread by me then explain what you do not understand and I will walk you through it

To be honest, there's something really fishy about the name Otto Warmbier to a German.
Otto went pretty much extinct in the sixties. And no parents would ever name their child Otto these days, especially not with the funky surname. Highschool would have been a nightmare for young Otto Warmbier.
Simpler families don't have any naming traditions, but I guess Otto was destined to keep the family line alive, which concludes that the Warmbiers are not a simple Family and maybe that made their son a valid target for... whoever was actually behind it.

The guy was a potato. You're allowed to do this when Grandma becomes a potato.

He was absolutely not brain dead. A brain dead person can normally only live a few hours. He was in a vegetative state but could eat and breath
>>be a vegetable
>>effortlessly kept alive by N. Koreans for like a year
>>come home to U.S.
>>get dead
>does seem weird
it's pretty fucked to be honest

i work with intensive care and trauma patients and your post assures me that you were once a victim of some sort of traumatic brain injury. Perhaps the family pulled him off life support so he wouldn't end up like you, Op.

Has anyone see any photos of him returning to the usa? or of him prior to his death?

As far as we know this is all an elaborate scheme to go to war with North Korea or for UN sanctions. Something is up the US Governments sleeve...

Gee, I wonder (((who))) is behind these posts.

You have no euthanasia laws. You can't just smother people with medical equipment and be ok

>The guy was a potato. You're allowed to do this when Grandma becomes a potato.

he had been potatoing along just fine in a shithole nork prison for 15 months, then he gets home to a high tech hospital and is dead within the week

Duh. Obviously it was a case of pulling the plug because the kid was braindead.

I wouldn't want to have to take care of a retarded son either

>Has anyone see any photos of him returning to the usa? or of him prior to his death?

Shut up you fucking North Korean hacker!

Shut up Kim Jong Duh!

>Duh. Obviously it was a case of pulling the plug because the kid was braindead.

he was not brain dead, look up what being brain dead means, he was fine

when you are brain dead you cannot eat or breath or regulate your body temp and die in hours without extensive care and 50 machines hooked up to you

ITT Retarded burgers

Norks knew he was close to kicking the bucket and gave him away. Nothing that could be done about a brain injury

He was braindeading "just fine". well put.

>I wouldn't want to have to take care of a retarded son either

I think this is basically their thought process :(

Well said, Nazi!

He was a spy, his death was faked

You haven't checked the wiki, tinkler toucher.

>He was braindeading "just fine". well put.
look up a wikipedia article on what being brain dead means

>he was fine
OK, "all but braindead". He had extensive loss of brain tissue and was in a persistent vegetative state. There was no coming back from it. He was a vegetable. Deal with it.

>You have no euthanasia laws. You can't just smother people with medical equipment and be ok
actually you kind of can

>he was fine

being a near vegetable is not a fine way to live, who the fuck wants to live with enough brain damage to where they can still breath and shit but otherwise cant really function. i'd want put out of my misery.

>OK, "all but braindead". He had extensive loss of brain tissue and was in a persistent vegetative state. There was no coming back from it. He was a vegetable. Deal with it.

not really a good reason to murder him

even the norks didn't resort to that

>being a near vegetable is not a fine way to live, who the fuck wants to live with enough brain damage to where they can still breath and shit but otherwise cant really function. i'd want put out of my misery.

they could have given him like a fucking week or two

At least he didn't wind up under some sand-nigger's tires.

So in other words, they took him off Ottopilot?

A breathing tube doesn't prevent your automatic processes' from working. A breathing tube doesn't prevent the body from breathing on it's own once it's removed and it's quite common for someone who is expected to die from having their breathing tube removed (due to their automatic process for breathing not working) will continue to breathe on their own once it is gone.

If he died from having this tube removed then he wasn't capable of breathing on his own. His body wasn't capable of keeping up the automatic process of breathing on it's own. It's the same way a person who's unable to keep up the automatic process of their heart beating will die once CPR stops being administered to them. It's not that the CPR stopped their heart (or the breathing tube stopped their breathing), it was only providing a process that they should be able to do automatically.

>A breathing tube doesn't prevent your automatic processes' from working. A breathing tube doesn't prevent the body from breathing on it's own once it's removed and it's quite common for someone who is expected to die from having their breathing tube removed (due to their automatic process for breathing not working) will continue to breathe on their own once it is gone.

but user they did not remove it, they just turned off the machine with the tube in and suffocated him to death

He was also transported from there to the us, travel can hinder anyones condition.

Please post proof of this, then. That would be highly irregular and against medical procedure to leave a piece of equipment that will suffocate him in despite it no longer working.

I have a difficult time believing this is the way it went down without some hard proof.

And what is the point of keeping the individual alive in a persistent vegetative state with extensive loss of brain tissue and no way to recover? It is pointless. It is pointless to the individual concerned. It is pointless to people close to him once they move past denial. It is pointless to society at large. If you need to call it murder for your righteous indignation, go right ahead. I certainly hope they murder me if I'm in that condition.

Bullshit, that's not how withdrawal of care works.

Fuck off, roleplayer.

CARLOS YOU FUCKING CUNT

If being brain-dead means that your parents kill you, then you should be very worried.

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

No shit the norks didn't resort to that. He was a bargaining tool to them.

Proof that north korean healtcare is better than american'

He was missing half his brain. They probably figured that even if he woke up it wouldn't be a life worth living.

>Please post proof of this, then. That would be highly irregular and against medical procedure to leave a piece of equipment that will suffocate him in despite it no longer working.
can't without getting my friend fired

>Bullshit, that's not how withdrawal of care works.
it's how it worked today

Crickets, user.

Cool larp, bro

>And what is the point of keeping the individual alive in a persistent vegetative state with extensive loss of brain tissue and no way to recover? It is pointless. It is pointless to the individual concerned. It is pointless to people close to him once they move past denial. It is pointless to society at large. If you need to call it murder for your righteous indignation, go right ahead. I certainly hope they murder me if I'm in that condition.

The point is they basically used a vent to kill a guy and that is fucked up

why does nobody see why i think this is fucked up

>being a near vegetable is not a fine way to live, who the fuck wants to live with enough brain damage to where they can still breath and shit but otherwise cant really function

Most of us posting.

(((Friend))). Ok buddy, that's fine.

>can't without getting my friend fired
Well if you refuse to provide proof, then how can you expect us to believe you?

You obviously have the proof. You would've said you didn't have any if you didn't, but you said you didn't want to get your friend fired. This implies you or your friend have proof of a murder but don't wish to discuss it because it might get your friend fired.

>Literally a vegetable
>Mercy kill
>Pol: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONSPIRASSREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would stem cell therapy have saved him?

OTTO WARMBIER ANAGRAMS of his name:

WARTIME ROBOT
WOMBAT RIOTER

NOT FUNNY

CAAAAAAARRLLOOOOOOOOOSSSS

>If being brain-dead means that your parents kill you, then you should be very worried.
being brain dead means you are legally dead

FUCK DOES NOBODY KNOW WHAT BRAIN DEAD MEANS

No his name is the lamest invention ever
>Auto warm beer
Right up there with the DVD rewinder

How'd the shit did he get braindamage? Did he get tortured or some shit?

Wrong

>Well if you refuse to provide proof, then how can you expect us to believe you?

Just telling you what I know

maybe this will all come out in the mainstream and you will have heard it here first

Time won't fix a lobotomy.

I just wanna know how he got so brain damaged?

Welcome to the internet where brain dead means alive, than = then and chemical castration means literally acid to the gonads

Anyone who visits North Korea should have their own funeral held before they go.

>Just telling you what I know

>I have proof of a conspiracy that ended with the murder of a US citizen but I don't want to post the proof of it

>Ohio
>legal
>patchwork country
Those are your problems

Otto was a CIA tool. He wanted to get into a UVA secret society, a secret society that sends members to the CIA, high politics, etc. He had been to North Korea before. I think he was sent there to get caught and cause an international scene. He was assured he'd be freed...obviously it didn't go as he planned, but probably the way the CIA intended.

nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/

It's time to fire that 50 billion dollar rail gun into Pyongyang.

He was brain dead. So why would they keep him alive?

"Brain death" isn't actual death - it was made up so they could get more people's organs. You'll know if someone is properly dead from rigor mortis.

>I just wanna know how he got so brain damaged?
rumor at the hospital is he had damage to his trachea and they think he tried to hang himself

>youtube.com/watch?v=2uVU1NoXCqE

Fuck you for linking CNN

this, desu

some german Americans still like and use traditional german names.

Not that you'd know anything about that mohammad.

THE MEMES ARE REAL THE MAGIC THAT YOU FEEL
youtube.com/watch?v=lOKbMW2uqs8

Better to die than be kept alive as a mockery of what you once were.