You are given the chance to repeal one amendment to the US constitution. Which one do you choose and why?

You are given the chance to repeal one amendment to the US constitution. Which one do you choose and why?

First one. Sorry freezy peaches, no more hate speech.

bye bye presidential term limits, bye bye FDR's 'record', hello 5+ terms of president trump.

In other words, no more speech against communism

I would add one.

Only landowners get the right to vote.

19th. women should not be allowed to vote

14th easily.

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The god-forsaken 17th Amendment. Senators should be appointed by the Governors.

The mercy rule Republicucks installed because they kept getting BTFO by big dick FDR

>white women can't vote
>niggers can
Kill yourself

at first i was thinking about 13th, but this one really beats them all

19th ammendment

Well duh. What do you think "it" meant?

niggers can vote but dont, problem solves itself

17th

Add one: remove the general welfare line from article 1 section 8. Goodbye entitlements

BTFO

The 21st ammendment

19th

Goodbye any reason for people to support the Constitution.
You are not entitled to my assistance to provide you any meaning in your life. Go fap and leave the grownups alone.

The 13th

Second there is literally no reason to own a fully semi-automatic assault gun fuck you burgers are dumb

the right to vote is reserved for citizens who pay mortgage and/or own land

None. I respect all amendments, even ones I don't like.

Having the ability to do something and not doing it is the highest form of freedom.

NOW THAT ALL THE JEWS HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO SHILL SOME SCHEKLES, LETS MAYBE THINK ABOUT THE ONE THING THAT MIGHT HAVE REAL SHIT

ONLY 100% EUROPEAN GENETICALLY CONFIRMED CAN VOTE.

whats the one where congress can give themselves a pay raise with my tax dollars while doing nothing but shilling to secure themselves another term? fuck that and fuck them.

Strike the whole fucking thing and start over.

16th Amendment. Also, End the Fed.

Not American, so your opinion doesn't matter, fuck off.

the second. how many more people have to die just so you manchildren can have your plastic rifles?

19th Amendment. Women have no place in politics.

The 14th

birth right citizenship

moron detected, thinks murderers care about laws

I would bring slavery back. (13th)

We really don't need 5 terms of that zionist lover.

>muh 2nd amendment wasn't written with automatics in mind
Forgetting that most gun violence in the US is committed with handguns (because they are easier for a criminal to discreetly and illegally acquire and carry), that's still a retarded argument. The right to freedom of the press was written under the assumption that members of the press would be at least attempting to report news rather than advertising and outright lies for the highest bidder, the right to vote was drafted under the assumption that not only would people actually have the vaguest understanding of politics but also that the political system would not be hijacked by the parasitic, mutually beneficial duopolistic stranglehold in which it finds itself, and of course, the freedom of religion protected by the first amendment was drafted with Christians (and jews) in mind, the founding fathers didn't think the United States would ever be in a position where jihadis would be allowed to live within the state and take shelter under the 1st amendment, does that mean it has to go? Either its all outdated because of things they didn't consider at the time or its all fine, guns firing faster than they expected is the least of the nightmares the constitution failed to foresee.

This one definitely because libshits have no understanding of what it means and use it as a basis to pass any social progressive agenda they want. Any other one you repeal involving social issues(like the 19th) if a state tried to enforce it would get taken to a court and some liberal activist shithead would go "but my 14th" and overrule it. They also don't know what "and subject to the jurisdiction of" means and think that actually says if you just shit a kid out on American soil, they are a citizen now.

> be american
> get shot
> defend the right to the shooting tools because you're retarded

Sure glad I aint one desu

2nd Amendment for sure.
I am so sick of gunfags covering up for their general inadequacies and insecurities with their big bad guns. Take them ALL away.

I would repeal that one but replace it with

>The only citizens of the nation are those either born to legal citizens or have gone through the process to become legal citizens, i.e. the only "birthright" citizenship is to those who are actual citizens -- and NO ONE BUT citizens can receive benefits or govt. help and ANY CITY knowingly harboring/assisting illegal persons will be subject to heavy fines and cuts to govt. funding.

How you know Sup Forums is worse than it ever used to be; only one motherfucker said the 16th amendment.

>The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Bear in mind this was also written in a time where some guy could go pick up some loose cannons from some abandoned fort and line them up in his front yard if he wanted to.

repeal 19

Economic factors are temporary stopgaps. If you don't fix underlying social issues they will just reinstitute onerous economic policies.

Toss up between 14th ammendment and 19th. If we got rid of the 19th maybe everything would fall into place

>asking this on Sup Forums
shit disturber.

> Either its all outdated because of things they didn't consider at the time or its all fine, guns firing faster than they expected is the least of the nightmares the constitution failed to foresee

Im on coffee break so I can say that was a pretty good. Gonna go back to shilling now

Frankly who wouldn't have?

Whichever one it is that lets those rural and suburban retards have assault rifles and 50 round clips

I'm sure you don't care about race and will explain it away but white on white murder rates are pretty much the same in the US in Canada, despite having more guns. There's virtually no correlation between gun laws and murder rates in our states. There's a massive correlation with murder rates and percentage of non whites and being raised in a single parent household in each state though.

Ban assault single parents lol do you even hear yourself talk?

17th plain and simple.

I'd repeal the 18th amendment again just to make sure.

19th amendment. When women can no longer vote we can get a ton of conservatives in Congress and get the 3/4 vote necessary to repeal other amendments (like 13th)

This guy gets it

This would literally solve most of the other problems too.

14th; racial equality is scientifically false, and politically unsustainable.

Thats great right up until a political party promises massive amounts of gibs and makes sure the nogs are very aware of it.

You are the biggest pussy faggot in existence.

>subject to the jurisdiction

Illegals are not, therefor anchor baby does not get citizenship.

The eleventh. The constitution was fine until they started adding to it. The states then could keep there sovereignty and the 10th wouldn't be swept under the rug like it is now

I might seem like a fag but I honestly wouldn't change anything.

The 19th amendment seems like a mistake in a lot of ways but that mostly was a side effect of women engaging politics enough to get to vote in the first place.

>get back to the bible
America is a historically Protestant nation. Such a suggestion is ridiculous.

niggers would never be allowed in a country in which only men vote

This.

?

Of course, what a farce.

14th > 17th > 19th > 21st
In that order

Anchor babies no more. Ever.

Even then their numbers are poor

You're all idiots. No one suggesting the 16th be repealed? Why should the government have a right to tax? To own all your income? Fuck that! Quickest way to end the constant wars is to take away their pool of revenue. Ideally we need to abolish the IRS.

1st by a mile: 16th amendment
runner up: takings clause of the 5th amendment

>Be Canadian
>Have your kids taken away because you told your son he can't wear a dress to school
So progressive

Specify it to say children that are born to legal citizens AND both parents must be legal citizens, not just one parent.

yeah and there are far more white women. how far would cultural marxism get without females voting for politicians who push it?

13th.

>5 terms under an incompetent faggot
Does it get old fapping to him every day?

>2 posts by a tiny penis bitch who fears black people

lol k.

>1 post by this ID

hello shartblue shit head.

>you only disagree with me because you're being paid to!
How's high school?

16th; stop stealing my fucking money.

>fully semi-automatic
Are you that brainwashed? semi-automatic means one shot per trigger pull. That's right; if you get rid of semi-automatic weapons, then you're getting rid of the common handgun. How about you actually learn something about guns before you start restricting people's natural rights.

Does it have to be an amendment? I want to overturn the Necessary and Proper Clause.

Freeze peach amendment has to go.

13th or whatever women's suffrage is

Good, that means you can't complain when I wear your skin.

Felons can vote?

17th Amendment
country should return to states' assemblies selecting senators.
17th runs counter to founders' intent