Ann Coulter losing patience with 'jackass' Trump for not keeping campaign promises

washingtonexaminer.com/ann-coulter-losing-patience-with-jacka-trump-for-not-keeping-campaign-promises/article/2626274

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
archive.is/ZLt38
thinkprogress.org/donald-trumps-100-days-of-broken-promises-a4c116bbb2b4
trumptracker.github.io
radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-ice-agent-faces-suspension-for-arresting-illegal-alien.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been five months.

Styx was right again

probably has a new book coming out soon

>It's been five months.

And done nothing but push us closer to world war III.

At least he tried with the "Muslim ban."
Too bad the people rejected it.
How can you save a nation that doesn't want to be saved?

Maybe she should be blowing up Ryan and Shumer. Can't sign the bills if those two cucks don't pass them.

actually, that's wrong

Ok cool? Why should I care about what some huffed up celebrity says?

>actually, that's wrong

Yeah not like US JUST shoot down a Syrian jet yesterday.

"The people"? You mean the 9th circuit

i love you ann!!!!!

>people rejected it
>a few faggot hippie judges in faggot hippie states represent all the people

If Hillary was president we already would be in WWIII with Russia.. You fag libtards can fight that battle..

>oh no, don't piss off russia
>suck putins cock so he doesn't punish us

quit being a bitch putin respects power and trump displays it with ease
obama is proof that putin will walk all over you if you let him

>If Hillary was president we already would be in WWIII with Russia.

Yeah and we will be in war with Russia by next Tuesday.

Felt this with every president in my lifetime.
Is she this dumb?
The country deserves to die for not having supported Dr. Ron Paul.
Can you imagine if he had been elected?

She's a coal burning mudshark. Fck her.

Well said m8.
I'm still wondering when the CA militia is going to storm 9th circuit and take the anti-white, anti-American judges prisoner for extrajudicial punishment.

So faggot when Russia shoots down a US jet you will sign up for the draft for WW III? Shit talking little faggots like you need to be gassed. I WILL NOT FIGHT WAR FOR KIKE LOVERS LIKE YOU AND TRUMP

Half of the population thinks it's racist.
That will reflect in government.

>retarded hypotheticals

As if that changes what is currently happening.

She's likely a little pissed. Her im gration book apparently had an effect on him, she was his first big supporter, and Trump has had zero to do with her. She didn't speak at the convention and has probably been shut out.

ECELEB = SLIDE

SAGE

this

Hey I got an idea, let's suck trumps dick constantly like the little bitches we are then when we're slurping down the cum, we can ask him to please fulfill his promises

He would never survive the Jew assault. Rand wouldn't either. Both of them need to drop the spergy egoism and help Trump but they're too full of themselves.

>So faggot when Russia shoots down a US jet you will sign up for the draft for WW III?

i already did when i was 18, like all american males are required to do at that age. when you reach this age, you'll be forced to as well. also, reported for being underage.

>Opportunistic cunt cries about maintaining 'muh relevance' in the world she always wanted

This bitch is on a downward spiral.

Yeah... That isn't what i think of when i think "coal burning". Nor does he need to be a "based black man lol-kek".

Pic related is closer. A pretty neurotic and sick relationship where the female is "an object to be defiled."

this
>right wing woman
>"conservative"
>no kids
Her opinion is irrelevant

He just revoked Obama's order that would grand citizenship to thousands of illegals. What's this "Trump has done literally nothing" meme? I don't get it.

Actually, the majority of Americans support it according to polls.

retard

Wait, really? Source me up, son.

He's had the most chaotic presidency in history, I'm surprised he's been able to do anything at all.

Where's the wall, faggot? What happened to the Muslim ban? Why the fuck aren't we deporting every illegal in sight? Why the fuck are we stirring up more shit in Syria?

>BEING A SHYSTER TWO-FACED POLITICIAN WHO BREAKS MOST OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES IS OKAY IF TRUMP DOES IT!!!

Sup Forums has turned into garbage of low IQ Trump reddit circle jerking

Ann is Sup Forums's voice in the mainstream, Trump is just another lying politician, only clinically retarded

please reply with sexy ann c pics

Because she's right and he's done next to nothing.

We bush now.

SHUT UP CUNT

What is your age?

>He just revoked Obama's order that would grand citizenship to thousands of illegals.

Noo he didn't? He's keeping DACA alive even though he said he would revoke it

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

Hmm an article from the Atlantic, definitey not made with an agenda in mind. Why does a quick google of 'Trump DACA' come up with conflicting stories, including one from Politico which says that DACA is still under review?
And if you actually read the article under your shitty clickbait, it says that all Trump said was that he was not cancelling current work permits. Don't you get tired of twisting facts to regain crumbs of happiness to fill the emotional void of Hillary's defeat?

businessinsider
trump-travel-ban-polls-2017-2

See

He reversed the other one which let the parents stay you massive piece of shit liar.
And DACA does not prevent you from being deported, it just makes you a low priority target.

Incorrect.

>Incorrect.

How do you know? He's done literally everything Hillary would have done in Syria. Prove me fucking wrong.

One Russian plane can shoot down a US plane and that's it. And they said they would do it.

He said he would end DACA as soon as he got in office, because He can do that just by signing a document. DACA never passed congress.

Instead he gave work permits and path to citizenship to 100.000 mexicans.

He's deported less than 40.000k so far

I don't like Trump but I don't agree with this, Hillary would do what Trump did x100, she would bomb all the airfields. Even now with Trump there's no massive escalation, the civil war can end with lasting peace, without any American invasion but he can still fuck it up

He's deporting their parents which means most of them will go with the parents back to Mexico since they live with their parents

That pic is vile.

A real success story for the Culture destroying Jew.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/ZLt38
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/ZLt38
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/ZLt38
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/ZLt38

KYS shill, we can tell the difference.

fake new kike. >He said he would end DACA as soon as he got in office, because He can do that just by signing a document. DACA never passed congress.
He can let it expire. Also, 100k vs 12 million illegals and you giant retard want to prioritize them? God fucking dammit are you retarded.
>Instead he gave work permits and path to citizenship to 100.000 mexicans.
It's not a path to citizenship you giant turd.
>He's deported less than 40.000k so far
And tripled ICE's number and increased their budget. Did you expect him to remove all of them within a month? Are you literally that dumb you leftist provocateur?

nevermind my post number just answered my question

So how exactly did he break a promise?

??
Where. He's only deporting people who've commited crimes. There's no deportation of the average illegal. There are what 10-20 million of them, and he's gotten LESS THAN 40K SO FAR

>tfw you couldn't save her

>Hillary would do what Trump did x100

THere is no fucking difference you god dam fucking retarded kid

Clinton, bush, obama, trump. it's all the same neocon kike worshiping bullshit. Clinton signed iraqi liberation act prior to leaving and maintained hard sanctions on iraq. If gore got in we would have also invaded Iraq. Clinton and Hillary are both leading us down the same road on every single issue. both want war with russia, kill the iran deal, and overthrow assad.

inb4 assravaged /ptg/ niggers

Spencerfags believe that going after a few 100k is more important than going after the other 12 million illegals because muh Tulsi Gabbard.

>So how exactly did he break a promise?

Gas yourself.

thinkprogress.org/donald-trumps-100-days-of-broken-promises-a4c116bbb2b4

100% agreed. Trump has been a disaster for everyone except Kikes.

Damn you sound like a whiney little bitch

Confirmed controlled opposition? It's been 5 months and has gone plenty things done that people are happy to see. Especially the middle class voters that switched from Obama to Trump.

Name ONE embarrassing thing he did TODAY

Yeah as opposed to everyone on the planet dying for nuclear radiation.

Again you left wing retard, Trump is deporting everyone he can, even non-criminal illegals. Even DACA recepiens are not safe.

He tweeted

>jesus christ you've had months and you mean to tell me you haven't fucked LITERALLY EVERYTHING up yet

What'd he say?

>It's been 5 months and has gone plenty things done that people are happy to see.

Yes name all those major bills he signed. Name one and a detail of what it did. RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He needs to: Fuck up some of the mid to high level pedos and a bunch of their servants (I know many have been arrested, NONE that we found out about during PG investigation) and start construction of the wall, any start is good. Also a bit less golf on the weekends and more meetings trying to find out how to fuck his enemies up.

This is really the main thing, fucking his enemies up. Or he won´t be able to do shit while they sabotage and distract, block and cuck him.

>thinkprogress
blatant kike

Here's an accurate counter

trumptracker.github.io

>thinkprogress
First of all, shit source. Secondly, NO president can do all of his stuff in the first 100 days. If he doesn't keep it until the end of his term, then it's a broken promise, not before.
Is Trump starting a nuclear war? Did he threathen Russia? No, he did not. Stop being retarded, Spencerfag.

Nothing in your retard meme chess master image proves anything. In fact it proves my point.

YES, one person under DACA was deported, but it was because he commited a crime or something, a parking ticket I don't know.

He still gave more amnesty than deported people, he still accepts Obama level refugees. He's not even making a dent,

You're a fucking idiot.

>record low border crossings (down ~75 fucking percent!)
>expanded criteria for deportable illegals
>deputized law enforcement as immigration agents
>huge increase in ICE/border patrol workforce
>merked slush funds that spent tax dollars on progressive activist organizations
>starting the wall in Spring 2018
>Jeff fucking Sessions as attorney general
>conservative in the supreme court
>causes unparalleled butthurt and chaos in shitlib ranks

What did you expect? Its been less than 6 months and the Democrats, deep state, and cuckservatives have been trying their hardest to obstruct. Even if the traitorous cucks remain firmly latched onto his leg trying to drag him down the entire term, as long as he keeps doing what he's doing on immigration we're fucking golden.

You guys are forgetting how BAD it was. Law enforcement were being PUNISHED under Obama for detaining illegals:
radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-ice-agent-faces-suspension-for-arresting-illegal-alien.html

As for the "Dreamers" thing, theyre only ~700,000, but they hold HUGE political weight. Trump is a master negotiator so he sees them as a tool to get the other ~11,000,000 to 20,000,000 illegals out of the country. Basically, the most assimilated, white acting, law abiding illegals are being used for their massive emotional leverage to get the other 15 million unassimilated 4 foot tall hordes out of the country. He's a master negotiator and he saw them as a very valuable chip. The leftist media pushed REALLY hard to get us to care about Dreamers and judo-master Trump is going to take advantage of that.

If you're still counter-signalling Trump at this point I have to conclude youre a depressive cuck who is allergic to winning. The only person who gets to do this is Ann Coulter because she's the one who inspired him to run in the first place. Even then, she needs to relax.

inb4 you mention a bunch of issues like "healthcare" that dont matter

Vote on healthcare bill is coming at the end of this month, he'll sign that. Obama took 2 years to do that.
He needs no law for the wall as the Secure Fence Act is already in place.

>Trump tries to do what he promised
>gets blocked and interference from leftists
>WOW DRUMF ISN'T DOING WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD, FEELING PRETTY STUPID AREN'T YOU TRUMPETERS???
I hate everyone on this planet, a solar flare hitting Earth is what we need, cleanse us in fire you beautiful ball of gas

>trumptracker.github.io

>Compromised A 5-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service

Oh I'm laffin Who made this shit?

>Vote on healthcare bill is coming at the end of this month,

I SAID BILLS HE SIGNED

YOU HAVEN'T NAMED ONE

he could repeal DACA day 1 of his presidency, you know what happened on day 1 of his presidency. Paul Ryan was on a CNN town hall telling crying illegal spics they didn't had to go back

Trump won't get shit done until he finally kills all this Russia BS.

That's why the MSM and the Dems are doing everything short of planting evidence to keep the story going.

fuck off styx

>Is Trump starting a nuclear war?

Yes he is by continuing to attack assad's forces in syria. he's done it 5 times already. But keep sticking your head in the sand.

>Name one and a detail of what it did. RIGHT FUCKING NOW
lmao imagine being this clueless and this mad. god you blackpillers are fucking losers. i wish you'd just kill yourselves instead of trying to spread your despair at being a weak loser

>Nothing in your retard meme chess master image proves anything. In fact it proves my point.
What exactly is your point? That you are a fucking retard?
>YES, one person under DACA was deported, but it was because he commited a crime or something, a parking ticket I don't know.
Oh no so because Trump isn't priotizing DACA illegals, he's now not deporting non-illegal ones? You retard do understand that DACA only includes a few 100k, right?
>He still gave more amnesty than deported people, he still accepts Obama level refugees. He's not even making a dent,
HE DID NOT GIVE AMNESTY TO ANYONE YOU RETARD. Only extended their DACA status until 2018.
>muh dent
Yeah so 12m illegals matter less than daca illegals? Get fucked, nigger.

I don't care what women who don't have white children think

>Where's the wall? Why isn't it magically appearing? t. Sharia Blue

The wall's design is getting finalized now. One the leading design is a solar panel wall.

Because you can't expect a fucking president to sign a lot of important shit within 5 months when it takes Congress at least 6 months to come to an agreement on them.
You Spencerfags will never win and never get what you want because you are inpatient as fuck. Hope your county gets fucked after you vote for a Democrat again.

>What exactly is your point?

He's not deporting people. He's deporting illegal aliens. He's deporting illegal aliens who have commited some sort of crime, which narrows down the number to hundreds a week. He's a complete failure. That's the point you fucking moron, and it's something he has said dozens of times.

>Yeah so 12m illegals matter less than daca illegals?

HES NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

>Is Trump starting a nuclear war? Did he threathen Russia? No, he did not. Stop being retarded, Spencerfag.

His forces basically enforced a No Fly Zone by shooting down the Syrian jet, and a No Fly Zone is what everyone knew Hillary wanted in order to force a shoot-out with Russia. Now we have it. Unless of course Putin is in on it, but gaming that out makes no sense.

Oh noes poor BASED MUSLIM Russia must use nukes now to protect him from Trump who's bombing allied forces wahhh wahhh.