Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8bhMd
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-and-skin-of-color
youtube.com/watch?v=B1_OkIix6HY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gingers were meant to live in the highlands of Scotland

Check the catalog, faggot

nobody thinks white people ruled egypt..

>nobody thinks white people ruled egypt..
Nobody except scientists
>Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim
archive.is/8bhMd

They apparently did at some point:

eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

>King Tut's DNA was Western European.

Egypt was situated along one of the busiest land-trade routes in the world, too. It's not surprising people would migrate or conquer that land and change the genetics of the population over time.

Greeks ruled the Ancient Egypt most people think about.

Have African Americans ever stopped to realize that there are no actual Africans in Africa that carry on with this afrocentric revisionist bullshit?

Have they realized that Egyptians in Egypt even back then didn't walk around naked all day like the west and sub-saharan Africans did?

Have they ever even looked at paintings and art from that period and noticed how tan/red the skin of the people there were?

Have they realized the only dark people (Nubians) apart from a very short period of rule, were largely slaves?

I don't understand how you burgers put up with these fucking people

The old myth that melanin protects against sun burn and cancer and not just against inflammation.

We ruled from the shade

WE WAZ KANGZ

>Mediterraneans
>White

Fuck off, kikes.

Yeah no shit you're going to get burns like that if you go from 0 to 100 like that.

You need to slowly get used to the sun over AT LEAST a week or two before you can start spending a fucking day in it if you're in a fucking equatorial country.

What a moron.

White people produce melanin, but you have to give your skin A REASON TO DO IT FIRST.

White people were in the Pyramid while nigger slaves worked under the sun

I have to hand it to these fucking retarded historical revisionist/twitter intellectuals.

They really reach a large subservient audience, I guess its not just me being pretentious when I assume most of the world is devoid of intelligence.

The holy light of God burns the unclean soulless that roam the earth.

>What a moron.
I thought white people was supposed to be smart. LOL take dat, crackas. das rite

Gingers are extra sensitive towards direct sunlight, normal whites don't have that issue.

Raimi Malek's pretty qt.
No homo.

It was way easier (back then) to cross the Mediterranean sea than to cross the Sahara desert (it was somewhat doable at the edges, but that's it). It is far more plausible "whites" ruled Egypt than niggers.
However, these "whites" weren't your Aryan type of white, they were of the Mediterranean bread, such as modern-day Syrians, Greeks and Cyprus-niggers.
It's a trap American niggers and Americans fall into so often. They consider Europe to be a solid block made up of one people, when in fact, it's just like everywhere else: you have many sort of people making up that continent, but what would mutts know about that?

>I thought white people was supposed to be smart.
Why?

>am in

Scottish cunt who came to Australia and went into the sun for the first time in his life

There are darker shades of white than just "pasty ginger"

Egyptians probobly didn't stand out in the sun like a fuckin Mook all day

this desu, dont go calling any fucker with greek descendance white, just because it's not black doesnt mean you're white. if you do so you have no right to complain about all the spics cataloged as "White" by the US government satatistics

Where are the civs in sub-Saharan Africa.

Ancient Egyptians knew how to block from the sun. This ginger doesn't realize you need sunblock if you're anywhere but Scotland. That's going to turn into skin cancer.

skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-and-skin-of-color

Niggers get skin cancer easier because of their dark skin. And it seems this one doesn't realize fucking clothes exist allowing people to protect their skin from the sun

We have places where people from the German and Ukranian diaspora live here, the hot can get as high as 40ºC (104ºF) in provinces like Misiones, Entre Ríos, Santa Fe, Córdoba.

They just get a tan...

Yes, yes. No homo. Skip to 1:24 , though.
No homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1_OkIix6HY

WHITEY BTFO

>blacks claim white people invented slavery
>also claim to be the kings of ancient egypt (who invented slavery)
Can't have em both niggers. You're either the inventors of slavery, or throughout your race's entire existence you've never been in charge of a successful civilization. Which is it?

We all share DNA with Rhesus Monkeys. Niggers are violent aliens confirmed

Egypt didn't invent slavery.

gross places to have 2nd degree burns on, I bet he feels his skin crack every single time he moves

>tfw very pale
>have worked long days outside with no burn
>from Australia

I worded that poorly. They weren't the first civilization to use it, but if they were never influenced by Mesopotamia like black people think then they would have had to come up with the idea themselves.