Ask a muslim anything!

what specifications of vehicles does you license able you to obtain?

Why goats?

Where will the next attack be and why is it England?

Why is there an obesity epidemic in Arab countries?

do you like donald drumpf?

Why? I already know everything I need to about pisslam.

Creative and original! How about you ask a serious question so perhaps you may become more educated?

The latest attacker is one of your own. Think about that.

Because Americans are stationed there.

Meh
I'm sure you know nothing about Islam except what Sup Forums and the fear mongers who feast on your soul have led you to believe.

Don't you realize how obviously satanic Isam is?

What DOES your dad's cock taste like?

Nice reasoning there.

>I'm sure you know nothing about Islam
That's because you are a liar, as taqqiya demands you to be.

>The latest attacker is one of your own. Think about that.
Really? We share no ties, no common identity or ideology. Yet every morning, you wake up and reassert that you are still in the desert death cult that launches attacks.

Do you live in Dearborn Michigan?

>execution
>murdered
Burger education.

Hey that's almost as much as the Anglos.

how do i get a hijabi gf?

Ok, ill bite, if this life is just a test according to Islam and children before puberty and the unborn go straight to heaven then how is it fair that a man who has lived his entire life following islam on his deathbed commits a sin , as of which is his last action before he dies will not enter heaven?

don't you feel bad for the west? ruined by their own people and government? not much of a conquest when everything is given away.

do you feel annoyed that leftists basically think muslims are no better agents than children?

Sage this slide thread and take it to /bant/ where it belongs.

How bad will Allah punish us for disobeying His divine command?

Is it true you guys can't listen to music?

Holy war when?

Sprechen en Deutche?

how do you feel about the True Clash of Civilization- an article that more or less lays out why Islam is incompatible with western democracy?

Is incest seen as a negative aspect of middle eastern communities, or just part and parcel with living in a Muslim society

Why don't people talk the specifics of Sharia like Hudud laws?

Convert to islam and don't act autistic.

Ya, how many of you actually watched Christopher Bollyns presentation at Farrakhan's Saviour's Day

Does she want the kebab?

i hereby implore you to kys

Masha'allah, can you introduce me to one of your 13Y.O blue-eyed blonde Fucktoy?

What does muslim women get after they die? I guess it is not 72 virgin males, right?

How come you or your parents left a desert war riddled shithole to move to a beautiful new country, then you decided to not become part of their culture, while also bringing your problems with you?

Asalaymu alaykum, brother! Have you got your loli bride yet? I've got mine, it's great.
Because they think fat=wealthy because they still think it's a thousand years ago.

still waiting on the reply m8..

Would you fuck a little girl or boy if they were consenting cause you told em that its the will of allah?

Should men be allowed to have sex with 9 year old girls?

Do they fit you the bomb vest, or you have to put up with one "off theRack",

why do you all seem so keen to live in the western world?
What's wrong with your homelands?

If they are in ruin, why do muslim men not stay and help to rebuild/fight for your land?

>If they are in ruin, why do muslim men not stay and help to rebuild/fight for your land?
Muslim men are pussies.

Incest is good. Makes for strong families. I don't know any woman who wasn't fucked by her dad when she was little and they're better for it. It isn't negative.

>I don't know any woman who wasn't fucked by her dad
That's fucking disturbing. You all deserve to go to jail.

My wife is 10yo. Is good age for girls be married.
Yes, or even younger. Girls are made to get fucked.

Why? You hate love? What's wrong with you?

Do you get stoned every sunday?

rea·son·ing
ˈrēz(ə)niNG/
noun
noun: reasoning; plural noun: reasonings

the action of thinking about something in a logical, sensible way.

Goats or kids which one you prefer most?

What do you think about Takfirism?

Why do muslims use Takfirism everytime to distance themselves from other muslims who practice Islam differently?

Kids, only pakis fuck goats

are you aware you follow the teachings of a pedophile? does that bother you at all?

Only feminists oppose pedophilia. There's nothing wrong with sex with little girls. That's what they're for. Not having sex with them is a waste

You sound like a mental patient.

Is he Bosnian?

iv'e studied the clash of civs for over ten years now and its a hoax, it was fabricated by "arserica's" greatest living warmonger ;)

I said pedophilia, that includes little boys too. How do you justify raping little boys too?

Tell me more about your peaceful moderate totally-not-murder """executions."""

Hey it's almost like you're not French.

Why does your religion condone violent extremism?

>that includes little boys too.
No, it doesn't. Normal people like little girls.
>How do you justify raping little boys too?
Only fucking fags like the Afghans fuck boys

why do you pretend to know all sorts of shit that you know nothing about?

how does it feel that you're the anti-christ's dumb bitch and you're never going to the Gardens of Eternity?

Would you rather suck my dick, or eat bacon?