This little fat fuck literally killed a burger

>This little fat fuck literally killed a burger.
>Burgers will not do anything at all.

Why do 'murricans love to talk so loud, but never act upon their threats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>otto warmbier
>wartime robot

Your country is ran by our deepstate you fucking twat

its just one guy

They act only when it's within the interest of neocon overlords, otherwise they are complete cucks

If you're an American going to North Korea in the first place you are an idiot, although you don't deserve something outrageous like that happening to you, you should expect it.

Niggas die everyday b

>implying
Kim didn't kill him. He performed an anti-state act while in Korea by stealing a poster depicting the leader and was sentanced to jail. He died from complications of some cerebrovascular incident and was alive while in USA. This is just anti-Korean propaganda. Westerners will believe any bullshit they hear about Korea due to being brainwashed by their governments.

Do you have any idea how fucking crazy we are? We are attacking eachother right now over basically how privileged we all are and who has it better out of the best

They just gave us a reason to unleash fucking hell on NK, and Putin is giving us a reason to drag everyone into WW3.

Murica is about to let the eagles soar

Going to North Korea is like visiting a known serial killer in his house to look at his collection of human skin lampshades. It's sad the guy died, but he didn't exactly use the best judgement.

>americans dont act on their threats.
>we have been in.war more years than not in war
>we win every war we fight
Lmao. Watch one of.our snipers just pick him off from a mile away

The jew had it coming.

>Iranians capture American troops
>Americans start crying during the detention
>Secretary of State John Kerry thanked Iranian authorities for their cooperation
>"It was a mistake that was our fault, and we apologize for our mistake... The Iranian behavior was fantastic while we were here and we thank you very much for your hospitality and your assistance."
kek

Never act upon our threats? Really? Check our last few wars. And also Trump's last three military actions. Blind aggression against North Korea would be an extremely short sighted and idiotic move.

>>>never won a single counter insurgency war since the colonies

>Warmcuck was a Jew
>warmcuck was a homosexual
>warmcuck was a journalist
>warmcuck stole State property

Best Korea did us a favor.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4

Best Korea is based as fuck and anyone who says otherwise is a kike shill. They are one of the very last people on this planet keeping the Jew at bay.

So was Franz Ferdinand

They probably did them a favor

>>we win every war we fight
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

otto was a jew so i don't care.

>we win every war we fight
Vietnam

>Check our last few wars
Iraq war - pointless
Afghanistan war - still going on
ISIS war - still going on
Vietnam war - defeat

NK is a political crisis that will only end in disaster unless the world agrees to denuclearise and convince NK to do so too.

Tfw you think NK did not use him for biological experiments.

Figures that a Swede who simply says the word VIET'NAM and hits post with a shit-eating grin, thinking he's delivered the ultimate blow, is dumb enough to think there's an "ISIS war" going on.

Don't you get tired of the same old shitposting style day after day? Using the same bait, getting the same replies, ignoring them and then meming it up the next day as if you were none the wiser?

>jew
>american

I don't know all the details but we should be slapping Kim's shit right now

We shouldn't do anything and we shouldn't have paid a cent to get this retard released. He had no business in North Korea, he was there as a tourist giving foreign capital to a hostile regime.

They already have tons of prisoners, if they wanted to do that.

I was merely pointing out the well-known fact that the Vietnam War was a massive embarrassment for the "superpower" that is the US.

>"ISIS war"
I bet it's all those Joos doing their thing, right?

Cyring fags know what they are guilty of, and what is coming to them.

So... you don't get tired of it. Nice.

Joos? What? Speak for yourself, and stop resorting to ad hom strawman fallacy to defend the retarded shit that comes out of your mouth/fingers. You clearly don't understand the war in Syria.

>this is what American education do and what Americans actually believe

The only thing getting in the way of contemplating his death is you, Nacho...I hate Mexicans way more than Best Koreans.

He killed a liberal criminal.

>heh... kidd... you don't get it, do u? psh, you have no clue how deep the rabbit hole goes.... there's things that you don't want to know about, kid ,trust me... it's nothing perssonell, just a strawmenn

Nigger, a bird beat your entire country.

A BIRD THAT CAN'T EVEN FLY, STRAFE AND DROP BOMBS

democratic presidents, everyone

Any cuck faggot unironically defending those gooks with an American flag deserves a fucking rope. I have always loved this country and loved my fellow Americans, but seeing so many people saying "he deserved it" is making my fucking blood boil

>Mexico complaining about people being murdered

The department of state advises us not to travel to North Korea precisely because this kind of thing is likely to happen

Why doesn't Kim Jong just grow longer hair? Why the flat-topped hairstyle with a center-part or a slick-back?

He was a just a kid, an innocent naive kid and we should rain hellfire down on these gooks for great justice.

> edgy meme sarcasm
> unironic communist

Because Rodman and Kim are CIA assets.

Is that romper unisex?

>going to NK and trying to steal shit

It's like he wanted to die

Tillerson: We hold North Korea accountable for Otto Warmier's unjust IMPRISONMENT. wtf how about FOR Otto's Warmbier DEAD

>Why do 'murricans love to talk so loud, but never act upon their threats?

Why was that stupid fucker in norkland in the first place? Hard to care too much about anyone that stupid.

Franz was important though

It's when we STOP talking that you should worry Pedro.

>We'll put trade sanctions on Japan
>*get Pearl Harbored*
>We'll invade the Philippines
>*have thousands of Marines die*
>We'll invade mainland Japan
>"Come at us bro...bro...you still coming bro...we want you to invade so we can kill you all bro...you hear me bro?"-Japan
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki get vaporized
>"Nevermind Bro. We'll suck your dick for 100 years bro"-Japan

Speaking of which
>We'll put trade sanctions on Mexico
>*get invaded by spics*
>We'll build a wall.

There's no concrete proof that Koreans killed him. Starting a war with no evidence that anything happened would be ridiculous.

Lets finally finish the KOREAN WAR.

>cerebrovascular incident

Nice way of saying massive brain hemorrhage suspiciously like the kind somebody gets when beaten and tortured.

Otto is our Franz Ferdinand!!!

There were no signs of torture

Its not worth a war cause some dumbass.

Its not like they nuked us in somewhere other than california.

>Amerifats never follow through on thre-

If we start a war without proof what do you think happens? The war police stop it and it goes to war court?

You're either trolling or incredibly stupid. Probably more brain dead than our late friend Otto.

Had a year to recover.

My guess is water boarding, leaves no marks, if done wrong could loose oxygen to brain

>gets when beaten and tortured.
Maybe. Or maybe he hit his head against the sink or had a stroke. Do you really want to start a war over an assumption like that? He was probably treated like the rest of Korean prisoners are treated and got into prison for similar ridiculous reasons that Korean prisoners normally go to prison for.

There's a pretty big difference between being an Archduke and heir presumptive to a massive empire and being an edgy tourist in a country that hates you.

Anyone else feel like this guy got what he deserved? Goes on a trip paid for by his rich parents to a country that hates Americans just so he could brag about it. Also tries to steal a poster because just visiting wasn't enough he's got to take back a memento.

Dudes a retarded Chad that's gone though life getting everything he's wanted. He finally was taught that he's not hot shit like he's always believed.

Sanction me! Sanction me with your army!

Kimmy is gonna die before Trump leaves office. Sucks to be a gook.

Why would they water board a random nobody? The guy was just a tourist (maybe a spy).

>He decided to go because he was adventurous, according to his father, who accused the tour operator of specifically targeting young Westerners with slogans like, "This is the trip your parents don't want you to take!"

You're right. We always have a full list of proofs for every war. Let me know when you find those weapons of mass destruction my gullible little child. This isn't an afterachool tussle. Sit down and let the grown ups handle the big boy issues.

Wasting wartime military resources and risking civilian deaths in Seoul because of some dumbass college kid?

>The war police stop it and it goes to war court?
W-well, that's what happend in Yugoslavia.

Or China intervenes but it embarrassing for any great power to allow another to behave however they want. It would be a form of passive submission to USA, especially since Korea is right in China's backyard.

Water boarding?! Ha. Aren't you an expert. Where did you ever hear of that idea. Did you hear the shit that they used in the people on maylasia. You have no idea what weird shit they may use. Waterboarding is borderline for the USA. North Korea has no borderline. Get out of the box my friend

Your country is an absolute shit hole run by drug money.

take over NK...give away free NK cuties to Americans as a reward

Our brave leader during that time

Suck my dick. You're gonna wish there was no proofs when I record you choking on my cock and send it to your family.

>Mexico

the guy was a fag anyway

>Come to America from Africa
>Act like you are still in Africa
>come to NK from America
>act like you are still in American
In both cases the correct response is swift corrective justice. No American will ever do that again in NK. Frankly the guy was just an idiot.

This and only this
Americans going to best Korea deserve anything and everything they get. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

jews are not burgers

yeah, it's totally alright they tortured/killed one of us because they said they were going to anyway. That's why i don't have any problem with isis either, I mean they warned the whole world they would instill a global caliphate, it's stupid to think it won't happen

>Be american piggu
>Go to glorious best korea, try to steal something, get caught.
>Spend years in a labour camp, about to die.
>Get lobotomized into retardation.

Beep boop.

Who cares? Americans are responsible for a majority of the world's problems. They're not even human, they're just cancer.

Americans are pussies. They only attack the poorest Muslim countries and only the countries after they have created years of conflict in them first and America still can't win.

This, the more they die, the better.

Fuck 'em for taking out Gaddafi.

kimmy dindu nuffin

said Burger was actually a kosher nigger burger and broke the law with a country we are still technically at war with. fuck him.

Really the US is prolly the only country that acts when its attacked no we wont go to war over 1 dumbass kid who went to north korea.

>dog rubs across the boarder from Arizona to Texas
>gets shot by Texan
>summon united states marine corps to napalm the state
This is you. This is how you think. You hysterical fucking child

Shouldn't you be sucking Emu dick user?

>us drone strikes in literallynowhereistan
US ARE WARMONGERS REEEEE
>us tourist dies after getting locked up in another country's prison
USA TOO KEKED TO FIGHT BACK BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Wasn't he a thief or something?

How's that wall coming along bro

WTF I HATE NORTH KOREA NOW!

The other 44 presidents would have done something. Only number 45 is a beta cuck who takes it in the ass from third world dictators like Kim and Putin.

And? He was a thieving thug who shouldn't have stolen. That's one less criminal on the streets.

Why should I care about Otto dying? All lives matter, not just white ones.

That's the problem with 'you people.' You should be more like Asians, get straight A's and not get involved in criminal activity like the whites.

I blame coachella music for the death of Otto. All of your songs talk about dying young and traveling abroad. Why don't you ask The Chainsmokers to give a damn, or any of the other white leaders?

Where were Otto's parents? Why didn't they raise him with decent Asian values? This would have never happened if he was properly raised in an Asian household.

Fuck you. Not all North Korean prison guards are bad people.

I don't care about thief jews

We are just loud and obnoxious

:(

That idiot did stupid shit that he knew was a crime and carried a risk and then got caught. It was his fault he got jailed just like any other criminal, but it didn't mean he deserved to die. Had he not been an idiot and broken laws he'd be alive today.

N korea could be ganked at any time.

Trump best ever after worst ever obama