You guys are sad in how obsessed with Jews you are...

You guys are sad in how obsessed with Jews you are. Anyway how does it make you feel knowing that when Jordan's monarchy falls and the inbred Palestinians take over the Government and try to attack Israel, it will give Israel the perfect pretext to seize more land and BTFO muslims once and for all, realizing the Greater Israel plan. This is why Israel has been stalling peace negotiations. That and they're waiting for Europe to see the true face of Islam so there's no sympathy when Israel butt rapes them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjq5YC5JzEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have a problem with Israel. It's the Marxist jews stateside that keep me up at night.

This sounds like something a Muzzie would say and believe.

Jews are always 10 steps ahead, get ready for this glorious plan to play out when Israel seizes all of the original mandate of Palestine(including Jordan) and deports the snakbars. That's why Ben Gurion took the tiny partition in 48 when he knew the Arabs would refuse. Once Jews got their foot in the door, it was only a matter of time before they emerged victorious.

I'm obsessed with truth and justice. Guess what ethnic group has the most influence and tells the most lies?

whites?

I hope you're right.

Does Israel's own plans run contrary to the general Jewish goals? Or are they almost the same?

The truth is that once enough of us Americans get red-pilled about the Jews hijacking our government, Israel will no longer have the only support keeping them alive in the Middle-East.

Once Israel is left alone to fend for itself, the non-cucked Arabs and Iran will buttfuck every single Jew left in the region. Israel can't even win a war against Hezbollah by themselves which is just a small taste of Iran.

This is why those kikes keep crying about Iran and are now shitting themselves because Iran is getting more influence since the Jews started destabilizing Iraq and Syria. Now Iran is about to have a direct land route up to the border of Israel. Start planting your gharqad trees bitch.

Dumbest thing I've ever read. You realize Israel has won many wars against the full blown armies of all the arab states at once. Willfully ignorant or just such a hater your cognitive dissonance forces you to believe things that aren't true so it won't crush your sad world view. Need I remind you Israel is a nuclear power. Need I remind you that's not how Geopolitics work. Even North Korea, Cuba and Iran have World Powers who back them. If the US foolishly let Israel fall out of it's sphere of influence the Soviets or Chinese would scoop them up as vassals. It's literally profitable to have vassal states. You're pretty blue pilled desu.

Jews come in a few different flavors and they're not working together. Some support BDS and want to destroy Israel because they're neurotic leftists who believe it's wrong that people with lighter skin would use their superior intellect and weapons to beat a region into submission. The right wing ones who support Israel would vaguely support. This plan is top secret stuff that only the most elite in Israeli society are aware of.

> Dumbest thing I've ever read. You realize Israel has won many wars against the full blown armies of all the arab states at once.

You mean 2 wars which they had illegally started at a time when they knew they had the upper hand and saw it as an opportunity.

The war in 1967 was won in 6 days by Israel because they started that war and their military intelligence already knew that if there was a war at that time they would win within 10 days. Those Arab countries were unprepared for a war at that time and they knew that. Once Israel struck first and destroyed the entire Egyptian air force while it was still on the ground, they had already won the war; the rest of the war was just a land grab.

In 1973, when Egypt was more prepared, they almost single-handedly fucked Israel up.

? you're only allowed to start wars when your enemies are ready? are you kidding. Egypt lost the 73 war? Do you even use ur braiN>>

Illegal war that Israel started, learn the facts:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjq5YC5JzEw

lol muh illegal war. you're a huge pussy.

are they supposed to drink tea first>

This.
#WeAreAllIsrael

I know that you're a frustrated kike because you realize that Iran and their proxies will eventually fuck your shit country in the butthole because your pussy military is only trained in shooting unarmed women and children.

You want that greater Israel world government globalist shit so bad but the goyim will just chuck you down the well like they've done over 100 times throughout history. Dumb kikes never learn.

Israel couldn't blow up a balloon. Hence the need for America. Jews don't fight because Jews have cowardice instead of bravery. Iran, even without nuclear weapons, would fucking destroy Israel in 24 hours if it was a 1v1 irl.

bahahhahaha. So israels war was aggressive and illegal but Iran's war to fuck "my" shit country up the butthole is totally legit. Ok bud. Obviously you're just such a hater and have so much skin in the game, i.e. you're a muslim, that you can't think rationally, not that muslims have that skill anyway.

I can't believe people believe this. literally only jewish soldiers have won all their wars.

Try and be less subtle next time. It's a bit obvious.
2/10 bait.

Israel is allied with Iran behind the scenes.

>American jew larping

Muh heritage intensifies

define larping

I posted an interview between 2 Jews discussing the war in 1967 and how it confirms what I was saying and you want to call me a Muslim and you say I can't think rationally because I am apparently a Muslim. LOL

I can easily see that you're missing your schmeckle you little jewfag.

Iran just has to sit tight because they know Israel is a parasite that always looks for new gentile blood and that they will eventually instigate a war.