The Unabomber Manifesto

Has anyone ever indulged in this piece of work?

Link: washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

It's one of the greatest things I've ever read and is extremely relevent to today's world. I'd like to hear some of your opinons on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ReLXr
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
johnzerzan.net/radio/
psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the archive
archive.is/ReLXr

Archive for what?

>Ted's manifesto
I found it to be boring and dumb.
Lone wolf political action is impotent and pointless, much like Kaczynski himself.
Did you know he was so sexually frustrated that he sought to be castrated by a medical professional?

The bot archives sites that dont deserve clicks
We still dont know how it gets past the captcha

>Not knowing Norgebro on a personnal level.
Doin' God's work.

Stop spreading your lies about our glorious leader

Thank you, norbot.

Fuck off canada

Hi I have a cute sister for you. You can have her for a You

He isn't a bot, but you could avoid the captcha if you have a pass

I love you, norbot

>"The life mission of the individual laboring under a schizoid mindset is essentially carried out in a secluded isolation chamber, where the only self-validation is the echo of inner struggles. There may come a point where the only way appears to be deeper isolation This produces crippling loneliness and enhanced reliance on one's imagination - both of which must be paradoxically denigrated as signs of weakness, since they threaten one's illusion of absolute self-sufficiency and total logic. One becomes an enemy of one's self yet needs this self for survival. It is an endgame with absolute zero on the horizon. All positive emotions and connections are extinguished, and the only thing to cling to in the face of an impending apocalypse is fidelity to one's ideals. Despite all uncompromising , dogged efforts to achieve a secure and safe haven, the outside world and reality will make itself known in due course. When it does, it will be felt as an intolerable invasion of one's sanctuary. In the throes of agonizing emotional deprivation, one may grasp for help from a last vestige of trust - one's family. Yet when family can neither comprehend the intensity of one's struggle, nor feel at ease with the presence of threatening inner torment, one must shut them out too while reeling from the sting of betrayal. One is then trapped with no escape, a fearful animal in a corner. At this point a preemptive strike becomes a rational strategy. If only someone would notice your fear and pain, lift you out of captivity and let you back into the wild, where at least you can continue searching the wilderness for sanctuary and freedom!"

or it could be, just changes the response from time to time

I haven't read it, but from what I know about it, it seems pretty relevant to today. Didn't Breivik plagiarize some of Ted's work in his own manifesto? I'm sure I read that somewhere

Yes and i wish we talked about it more.
Maybe along with some other pieces from American history you could create alternative American history lessons, for some of those concerned aboutthe public education system there in the US, on the way the modern USA was formed.

Read this next.

>tfw this is an elaborate two-man marketing scheme to give Hiroshi more shekels

He was far ahead of his time.

Saw things that people weren't supposed to see, from an angle that nobody else did.

A prophet, tbqh.

I don't agree with his actions, but he knew what he saw.

I can't find anything on the internet suggesting ol Ted wanted to be castrated. Fuck off Canuck cuck

This is the ramblings of a man who is clearly unhinged and living an extremely unhealthy existence.

He was brilliant, and definitely shows some brilliance and truth in his writings. He was fuckin insane too so his manifesto shouldn't be treated as a sane man's gospel.

Greatest American philosopher.

His description of the motivations of the modern leftist is irrefutable and will eventually form the basis for psychology tests administered by Barron Trump's army of AI leftist removal robot squads after his signing of the Pinochet Memorial Act of 2076.

I didn't need to have my day ruined like that.

It ruined one for me last time I saw a Ted thread. Keep it in mind. Don't let yourself slip.

God bless Norbot

Read it; it's short, sweet and to the point.
It's highly relevant and worth every second.

I would read it.

I found it insightful and concise. Also, well worth the read is his follow up he wrote while still in prison. I forget the title.

Gave voice to a lot of things I knew and felt yet did not yet have the ability to vocalize

fuck off canada

Good shit all in all

Please find it. I've tried and couldn't find anything (probably because google is altering my search results)

Ted was absolutely right on most topics.

What you will realise is that people don't care. They want to continue on doing what they're doing without question. They will use social media without thought. They will embrace advancements in technology that enables the loss of their freedoms and liberty while focusing on trivial issues and meaningless overlaying politics.

Some user not too long ago made summarized biographies of a bunch of people that don't get discussed much because obvious reasons
>pic related
>inb4 muh phone poster

Ted was the ultimate black pill.

We all pray he's wrong. We all choose to believe in hope, but we know that it will only be by the grace of the divine that we can be spared from the truth of his prophetic vision.

This is all i can find right now, i'm not sure if it is what i'm thinking of but it's more than just the manifesto at least.

archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery

>summarized
double checked it is what i was thinking. Enjoy anons!

I've read some of it.

Ted's most jarring insight is that the human race will eventually become a manufactured product.

Medical advances in genetics will be so good that arguing against them will be futile... who could argue in favor of letting babies be born with susceptibility to disease? The natural evolutionary process of man becomes computerized. This will take humans in directions that people of today would barely recognize.

See also John Zerzan, anarcho-primitivist.

Zerzan developed a friendship with Uncle Ted during the trials, mainly due the writings of Zerzan in the same category. As I understand it, Zerzan fell out with Ted at a later time. Zerzan has quiet a few books and weekly podcast/radio show on KWVA:

johnzerzan.net/radio/

Personally, I find John a bit too stoner for my liking, but I find he has interesting points. As an anarcho-christian, I personally don't believe in violence solving any problem: best to just abandon this shit show because it contains no solutions. Interestingly, Zerzan has had discussions with certain individuals within the anarcho-christian movement.

Books:
- Twilight of the Machines
- Running On Emptiness
- Against Civilization
- Future Primitive
- Elements of Refusal

Also, Ted was created by this system. He was subject to psychological torture studies, unbeknowst to him, in his university years by some really fucking nasty academic piece of work Henry A. Murray at Berkeley. Murray was known as "brilliant and complex" but as always its to mask the implicit cruelty you will find through modern academia and the establishment.

Murray really was one of the Little Eichmann's refered to in Zerzan's works. Murray was your typical amoral asshole typically groomed for positions in academia.

psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62