Baked Alaska's bodyguard gets stabbed

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/876942364333400068

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtu.be/znwXFtmKnVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need to let the turkroaches finish the job. They can start with the coalburning Kardashians.

nobody cares.

>armenian
Orwell was right

based wigger rapper is based

can you serously just get a blue checkmark by paying $50 or something?

Armenian here, lol

Second gen Armenians and Persians really dislike whites in l.a for some reason.

Baked Alaska is Jewish.

Probably, I've seen people with like 2000 followers have blue check marks.

S

>He's an Oathkeeper.

Literally allies of Anti Fa. Hope the faggot dies.

>meth smoking larp-redneck buzzfeed employee asking for prayer
wat

Fucking sand monkeys

>muh Twitter alt-right celebrity
we don't give a fuck about these people, just stop

How did a judge already set his bail?

who?

Who are oathkeepers?

Baked Alaska has a body guard?

Civic nationalists who always counter-signal the far right

Allies of Antifa? What are you talking about?

Gotta hand it to police nowadays. Just can't get away with crimes anymore (if you're poor).

Bunch of faggots who always try and get in the way at rallies to prevent people on the right beating the shit out of antifa. They're annoying homos

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. Supposedly just happened and a judge set the attackers bail? Ya, sure.

I can't speak for other counties but here when you are booked into the county jail you see a judge (over video, think Skype) within a few hours, who sets your bail, or releases you to a third party.

"Civic Nationalists" who punch right.

On a few occasions they have sided with Antifa against the "Evil racist alt righters"

Good

LOL that's what happens when you forget you aren't on the internet anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

The oathcucks are great people defending protestors from hateful nazis.

Boomer faggot FBI Informants

Armenians are mad their women are all coalburners but too pussy to attack the niggers that are breeding out their whole bloodline.

That's not how it happened for me. It took me like a week to see a judge and this was only a few years back. Maybe it's changed..or that's how California does it since there is so much crime.

>white faggot manlet needs a bodyguard
>bodyguard gets stabbed
>nobody shoots the nogs

alt-right faggot RPers as usual

>armenian
>saying youre gettin shanked white boy

Are the Armenians in that area some type of black sympathizers? Where I live their all pretty cool & treat neughbors like family.

they set bail before the trial. so yes its immediate.

He sucked dick for his

at least his massive fat deposits saved his life, now he can go back to eating himself to death

You have to see the judge to get bail set, retard.

"LAPD said.." LAPD says lots of things. They aren't really known for truth-bombs

who the fuck is baked alaska and what kind of stupid name is that

>oathkeeper

and nothing of value was lost

>rapper
>didn't get stabbed
I have a problem with this.

>this fat fuck is a bodyguard

>Oathkeeper
And nothing of value was lost.

Bail is set as soon as your booking is complete, in major cities they do it practically immediately. They have judges that are basically on call for it. It's one of the only parts of the process they can speed up so it is pretty fast.

Armenians in Los Angels are wiggers, idk why. They don't identify themselves as white, but Armenians I've met in other states are pretty chill in my opinion, basically just Greeks.

hivemind

>cuckkeeper
They refuese to see race, seems like other people don't give a shit and stab you because you are white.
So, nothing of value was lost. Maybe this will teach them to start being racist.

it true tho

Yeah, sure, BakedAlaska. We all know your fat fuck friend OD'd and had an Asthma attack simultaneously. You're just fishing for shekels. No one send this faggot shekels.

Minor right-wing e-celeb. He used to be all woke left-wing but that didn't get him any attention so he switched political alignments and found more of an audience.

Why did they all congregate in L.A? Honestly, I've never met another Armenian in my entire life, I'm starting to think they don't really exist outside maybe a few dozen

>someone we've never heard of's bodyguard gets stabbed
e-celebs are cancer

Don't forget Maddox and Ana of TYT. Literally every single Armenian is a horrible person.

Who? I don't listen to degenerate music.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM WHITE TOO

>his avatar on twitter is him pointing a gun
>his background image is him shooting a gun
>allows his best friend to be stabbed 9 times by sandniggers

#altright

>Armenians are mad their women are all coalburners but too pussy to attack the niggers that are breeding out their whole bloodline

This

Look at the Kardashians. of 6 siblings 5 of them are with niggers.

>Forney shirt

Lol

keked and checked

that happens immediately unless its too late in the day then its the next day.

Armenians are niggers

whites it's time to fight back and stab some antifa/bLM

REVENGE TIME

"Armenian Power" gang is nothing to fuck with. Sup Forums should know that though.

Fake. Name fucking names, asshole. How do you know that wasn't a Soros agent? Can you identify anyone there on either side? Did the so called "victim" file a police report? That looks more and more like a fake news staged event. Afterwards, the "victim" and "attackers" were probably together drinking beers and laughing at a job well done.

false flag

>oathkeeper
they use nazi as an insult and throw white-nats out of their rallies
civic cuck-fucks

A bunch of gullible goyim and a few crafty Jews.

Controlled Oposition Like Alt-Right, ANTIFA and any other group that grew up after the 2016 election.

>"Armenian Power" gang is nothing to fuck with. Sup Forums should know that though.
Disgusting roach noises

Anita sarkeesian, ana, kim kardashian, Armos are pretty shit tier.

>lets pander to the left and have a dialogue t.based oathkeeper remember le civic nationalism

that is the kind of mistake you make once, but he deserves it for forcing that thinking on his fellow whites

>muh dik

He's some Commie Spic

>"Armenian Power" gang is nothing to fuck with. Sup Forums should know that though.
Couldn't even kill that fat fuck ginger 2v1

>throw white-nats out of their rallies
lol whites are becomig weak af if theyre the ones getting thrown outta rallies. what happened to skinheads?

>this level of paranoia
brah

I wanna fuck Ana so bad

They sound like an heroes

Oatcuck stabbed - we fucking told you that everything is about race.

i want her to give birth to me and she will not survive

What do u mean

-->

anyone have this guys information?

yeah the video in this thread shows it. it's a peep-meme-bro, not exactly Hitler

Armenian?
Screaming "You're getting the shank White Boy"

Wtf. truly a Testament to the fact that all ethnic groups have been weaponized against whites

In other words, a woman.

Antonio despierta!

That sucks. Tony is cool and very openly pro white if you don't know that then you don't know shit.

That they are suicidal. Meaning they'll be executed when revolution comes.

nice try buzzfeed-stoner-travelled-to-alaska-one-time-am-I-white-yet

Armenians are kike tier subhuman cavemen with small skulls, desu.

Because they're niggers.

An oathcuck who isn't a cuck? Great! I hope he makes it. And I hope the handler of those niggers gets rekt.

youtu.be/znwXFtmKnVc

what did he mean by this

>He wouldn't fuck this

Not really dude, when you constantly discriminate against minorities then you create hatred towards your own white people.

I bet my left nut that the Armenian that stabbed this dude was constantly called a sandnigger or terrorist because of his appearance throughout his whole life.

People don't just hate whites for no reason. Usually it's a reaction.

That's why gladiators would get fat, actually.

proofs?

Picture of the victim from right before the attack

Obviously you've never punched a fatass.