Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2012/06/americas_under_age_1_populatio.html
express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to be confused with doubling the gdp per capita of current first worlders

Alright so how about you take 100,000 black muslim men in your estate?

See how long it takes for you to get burned alive and raped afterward.

"free migration" = hostile uninvited blacks and browns turning everywhere in the world into hell on earth Africa.

"free migration" = unlimited numbers of muslims pouring into your country and then stealing it from you demographically.

Now you answer a mother fucking question mister jewsteinberg.

If you're all about free god damn migration and its (((economic))) benefit, why the fuck aren't you practicing what you preach in Israel?

Come over to my home and see what happens. We kill invaders, whores, racemixers and shitskins for fun here

Happy refugee day

PPP > GDP

Nope. Just increases the welfare roles...and that adds nothing to gdp...

Because an influx of foreigners allows natives to start hating their own customs

It's like you haven't been paying attention Europe, or you are willingly blinding yourself

In the short term perhaps.
In the long term, the bastardization of the European gene pool will cause the following generation to become dumber, less productive and more violent. 99% of modern progress has been achieved by the relatively small peninsula called Europe and its offshoots (USA), not by Africa, not by the Middle-east or any other place. Replacing those people that have achieved the greatest in human history by savages goes against all desire for evolution, progress and prosperity.

Economists are idiots. The reason why they have been consistently wrong re africa etc is because they have a massive lacuna in their assessment of humans. HBD is a fact and needs to be assessed as a factor in productivity gains etc. Until they pry the overton window open enough to even consider population level HBD as a factor in wealth and stability, the world will constantly mystify them and they will always be wrong.

Because no one wants to live with niggers.

which ones, Krugman tier imbeciles?

I am against it because open migration leads to the genocide and displacement of MY people.

======================
IT IS THE JEW THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR STARTING THE TWO WORLD WARS. IT IS THE JEW THAT SCREWED OVER GERMANY TWICE. IT IS THE JEW THAT INFULTRATED OUR BANKING SYSTEM AND GOVERNMENT, ONLY TO DESTROY US. IT IS THE JEWS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNISM, AN IDEOLOGY THAT HAS KILLED MORE THAN 100 MILLION WHITE PEOPLE.

No Jews, just right.

I wouldnt mind more white European folk in but once there is too much brown involved it somehow just goes to hell.

Like oh im being racist eh?
just go to
click catalog
hit ctrl f and type in rekt.
click rekt thread
go through and notice how all of the stuff involving whites is suicide and all of the psychopathic stuff is browns or darker.
wanna go straight to the hard shit hit ctrl f again type cartel
watch.
Browns dont respect themselves enough to properly into moral society.

Like seriously continue to browse if you want look for more white on white gore, go to the source sites you might find some, there will not be nearly as much as the browns do. If after that you still think we should try to let any more of that in then maybe we should pray that the Yellowstone eruption happens and then deprives all of earths atmosphere of oxygen killing everything.

old white america is dead boy, we've got to work with what we have

cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2012/06/americas_under_age_1_populatio.html

you can cut off the migration now, but your grandkids are still gonna be brown

>According to economists
You mean The Jew?

I don't understand why left-leaning people think taking unskilled people from failed states and placing them in flourishing states won't end horribly.

>strawman as fuck and easily triggered into race bait theory

That's not really what a strawman is, my dude.
Importing third-worlders by the untold millions is going to lead to a clash of values, regardless of race.

it would only in a nation with no welfare

Anonymous sources say those economists are frauds looking to pocket money given to them by gullible dupes.

Importing is a misnomer, the migrants come of their own volition because of the higher incomes available. Open borders will simply equalize incomes throughout the entire world. For the west, however, this means a much lower standard of living.

>the migrants come of their own volition because of the higher incomes available.
No, they come for gibs.

With Germany's 1,200,000 migrants, only 2.8% have jobs. They sound pretty useless to an economy to me

express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis

that's because of welfare, most of them go to germany for the free shit, if most 1st world countries didn't have welfare only people willing to actually work for a better life would move there

Not everything is about money amigo. Would you destroy the enviroment form more money? Would you kill people for more money? Would you sell people for money?

>"Haha, you natsocs are so utopian!"
>"Haha, you communists are so utopian!"

Well you're the expert!

tfw no white waifu

>muh economics
lmao nigger

>no arguments
>deus vult
didn't expect more

>if life was different then life would be different

yeah but we have welfare so demanding open migration is stupid

demand an end to welfare first before you get into dumbass ideas like open borders

GDP would double, but so would population so Per Capita would stay the same

that's what i do dumbass, i was replying to the guy that said migrants are useless

The arguments have clearly been laid out earlier.
You just disagree because of your absurd politics.
Some cultures are bad, some cultures are good.
Importing the bad into the good with no proper assimilation protocols is going to shatter the West.

ONLY BECAUSE GOVERNMENT SPENDING IS INCLUCED IN GDP. FUCK THE KYKES

>Nope. Just increases the welfare roles...and that adds nothing to gdp...

Actually, in the bizarre way GDP in calculated, I think increased welfare spending DOES increase the GDP. (Not that it makes more welfare or more immigrants a good idea, of course.)

if it wasn't for welfare the only reasons you would have to move to another country is that you like it, and if you like it you agree with all the rules in it and want to be a part of the community, so yeah, some cultures are bad and they should assimilate, but the people moving there wouldn't have any problem since they already like being there, and when you say "importing the bad into the good" you're just generalizing, welfare migrants =/= real migrants

GDP was hald of what it currently is in the 1970s. And this is better society?

Sage this kike thread

only because 1 billion people live in the usa and europe combined while 6 billion live in third world. if you created a real global job market youd have 6 billion people entering the work force of course world gdp doubles it has nothing to do with the 1st worlds gdp

Remove the welfare state and all racism/discrimination derived laws. Then we talk.

Because I want a libertarian society, and we can't allow commies in.