/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY EDITION

DAILY BREAD
When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven you.”

But some of the scribes were sitting there, reasoning in their hearts, “Why does this Man speak such blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Immediately, when Jesus perceived in His spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, He said to them, “Why do you contemplate these things in your hearts? Which is easier to say to the paralytic: ‘Your sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins,” He said to the paralytic, “I say to you, rise, and take up your bed, and go your way to your house.” Immediately he rose, picked up the bed, and went out in front of them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”

(Mark 2:8-12 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblegateway.com/
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
youtube.com/results?search_query=The Holy Bible
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Breaking Christian News
breakingchristiannews.com/
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com/
>Z3 News - End Times News Before It Happens
z3news.com

POSTCAST
>Josh Coen
youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw
>TRUNEWS
youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial/videos

TESTIMONY
>Former Muslim Terrorist Sees Jesus And Becomes A Christian
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
>From New Age To Jesus - My Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8

MUSIC
>TobyMac - Til The Day I Die
youtube.com/watch?v=lYJvbeCIEg8
>Lauren Daigle - First
youtube.com/watch?v=geRjgKyAFso
>Shane & Shane - Psalm 46 (Lord of Hosts)
youtube.com/watch?v=3lH2IJEY1sY

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtube.com/watch?v=wfEY6-MV8wU
youtube.com/watch?v=nx0886C6eAg
hallindsey.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/user/junipertreeandbeyond
youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA
youtube.com/watch?v=oHD05P8RK6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vision: The Lord gave me a vision of a large, empty wine glass.

Then the Lord said, “Read the following scriptures and understand what they say. Then proceed to read My Words.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Prophecy: Then the Lord said, “You saw that large wine glass?”

“Yes”, I said.

Suppose this empty wine glass is a person, and when the wine glass gets full of Holy Wine the person is saved. It does not matter how the wine glass gets filled, as long as it gets filled. Every time this person hears My Word, he gets a portion of a table spoon of Wine placed in his wine glass. It does not matter if it comes from half truths or words that have some truth. It could come from a movie, a misled pastor, like some people say, a bible with the wrong title on it. It does not matter whether it’s half truth or some truth. It gives this person some Holy Wine that will be placed in his wine glass. The reason is this: My Word does not come back void.

So do not believe people, who say, “Do not watch that or read that, because that is not the full truth from God.” For Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit control how My Lambs get their fill. Some people get their wine glass filled quickly, others more slowly. The important thing is, people need to seek Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and get saved. So be it! So be it! So be it!

I'll give you a bump brother. I usually focus on the Sermon on the Mount personally.

Heavenly bump

Keep putting the Word out. You never know if some soul will decide to follow the Lord Jesus today due to this thread. Praise Him!

My Bible arrived today and I'm going to read it for the first time after I get up in a few hours :^)

Bumping

DEUS VULT

I recomend Luke and then Acts

100 CRUSADER MEMES

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

APOLOGETICS

James is also good for a quick intro on how to walk the walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfEY6-MV8wU

Why is it that there are so many horror films that portray Christians in a negative light? They make out the follows of Christ as a bunch of demon hunters, ghost whispers, or blood thirty cultists.

Idk, maybe because current global plot is to destroy Christianity and make Islam the main religion?

>horror (((films)))
isn't it obvious?

>Why is it that there are so many horror films that portray Christians in a negative light? They make out the follows of Christ as a bunch of demon hunters, ghost whispers, or blood thirty cultists.
They're projecting

youtube.com/watch?v=nx0886C6eAg

what does this mean?

Yeah I agree completely he's one of my favorites. Him and 2 Peter have a special place in my memories.
>Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
>But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
>Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
>Do not err, my dearly beloved bretheren
AMEN

JESUS WAS A KIKE ON A STICK!

Do they always have to claim they suffer everywhere they go?

Amen to that.

Yes, and the kikes alive at the same time wanted him crucified for wandering the desert telling everyone that Jews are not the chosen people, because God knows his followers not by their blood but by their faith. Read a damn book; in fact I know just the one.

Is this your vision? I like this a lot, brother.

Nice I don't have that one yet. Added to my collection

Add this to CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com/

I have hero's but Leonardo is my favorite and further note I am not talking about the fucking ninja turtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

Will do

There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple. Just that he made a scourge.

John 2:15
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

the bible says jesus didnt actually ever do anything violent one single time

Isaiah 53:9
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

>No violence

more proof jesus supports non retaliation for believers

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

the bible says god is love not god is mean

more proof that mighty men who advocate violence are not godly

Proverbs 16:32
32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Jesus is meek and gentle

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

2 Corinthians 10:1
Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Meek Definition:
quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.

Bump

Here's a Da Vinci. I just watched this movie called The Agony and the Ecstasy, it's CHARLETON HESTON playing as Michaelengelo. What a great movie. Pretty funny too and very lighthearted and sincere

No, found it from this guy youtube.com/user/junipertreeandbeyond

OMG THE JEWS DID KILL JESUS CHRIST!

THEY LIE SO MUCH.

I KNEW SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT.

Have a good day everybody

You too

It's not easy to accept Christianity. God becoming a man to redeem all mankind? It sounds like a greater fantasy than Scientology.

Pray, read and think. If Jesus is God, ask Him to convince you and be very, very patient. I waited many years to be fully convinced.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and those that know him know the Father. Can it not be more simple and more difficult at the same time. I love my God in Three persons. I serve my Lord. All that is good, all that is love and happiness is from our Lord.

Ask, know, and believe. Our Lord Jesus Christ transcends all. We are one with God in Him. There is no greater gift to your heart and soul. Have faith, believe. It is a journey, but our Lord makes everything clear.

I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm on Sup Forums tonight.

1 Clement 37
Let us therefore enlist ourselves, brethren, with all earnestness in. His faultless ordinances Let us consider those who serve under our generals, with what order, obedience, and submissiveness they perform the things which are commanded them. All are not prefects, nor commanders of a thousand, nor of a hundred, nor of fifty, nor the like, but each one in his own rank performs the things commanded by the king and the generals.

This man was the 4th Pope and KNEW PAUL PRESONALL AND PETER. He is mentioned by name in Philippians
>And I entreat you also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers.

Saint Basil the Great:
Our fathers did not think that killing in war was murder. (XIV:605)

Deus Vult brother. God Bless These Threads.

I've always admired the teachings of Jesus but can't get past agnosticism. What convinced you all?

Good night, wish me good luck in finding my own way with Jesus

I've read the New Testament. I consider myself Roman Catholic, recently I started reading the Quran to see what all the hype is about. It's pretty fucking redpilling not gonna lie. They say Jesus was a great prophet (obviously they got differences). Once I'm done reading this should I read the Old Testament or what? I've already read bits of that too.

aren't we all sons and daughters of God?

and our fathers and mothers before us?

I hope all the best for you, may the Holy Spirit guide you

>My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
>or be weary of his reproof,
>for the Lord reproves him whom he loves,
>as a father the son in whom he delights.
>For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness.For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Paul says that being punished is an act of LOVE . This applies to whoever has authority over such a situation, like an officer, judge, God, a president or king, your father, a priest or pastor.

>They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.
>For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.
>If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him.
>If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him; for he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Jesus also told Peter TO BUY 2 SWORDS. Did he tell them to throw them away after Peter cut off the ear of the guard? No he told them to "put them back in their sheath." Interesting did you know that it was illegal to cut off that guard's ear in Torah? Given teh circumstances they were in? That's why jesus healed the guard and gave him an ear, because the law says "an ear for an ear" so to prevent Peter from losing his ear Jesus gave an ear to the guard

Goodnight Polandbro, keep praying and you will find your way.

In this thread Faggots finding salvation in their sissy prophet. Glory in death only. Go fuck yourselves.

>submissive

hmmm well i guess we better just give in to peer pressure and drink our sex filled lives into oblivion because hey we are supposed to be submissive.

Sola fide is false doctrine

>Glory in death only
Not so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA

10 There was a certain man in Cæsarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 a devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius. 4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. 5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter: 6 he lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do. 7 And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually; 8 and when he had declared all these things unto them, he sent them to Joppa.

> finding salvation in their sissy prophet
>Glory in death only

how do you explain the Crusades then?

>Better is death than a wretched life,
>everlasting sleep than constant illness.

The reason for killing people is simple in Sirach, sometimes they really are better off dead and that's how they saw it. Sirach also explains God permits the just to die a young death to save them from being corrupted by degeneracy in the future as a mercy.

Daily reminder that jews was chosen by jesus/god

Daily reminder we have a choice between God or the devil

They say Jesus was a prophet but not the Son of God/God furthermore, they seem to think St. Paul the Apostle was a deceiver and don't seem to like him.

>t. Neopagan LARPer
I assume you were an atheist before that became ""too mainstream""
Paganism is the latest fedora, but I wish you well and hope you find Christ. Unless you're a Jew, then into the trash you go.

Peter rebuked him for being a soldier

SORRY I MEAN HE DID NOT
NOT REBUKE HIM

Hail Eternal Victory brothers!

In the end, we will win, it is inevitable.

God bless

I always wanted God to kill me when I was 13. I knew this world and the USA was going to hell and every day is closer to the day. I guess if thing does go to hell in a hand basket God wants me around for that.

Wait there will be seven years of Prosperity with Trump, we're going to have an economic meltdown first but be strong and buy gold. Do not kill yourself. I said there is a reason why God takes you if you are young but I am not giving people permission to kill themselves that is a mortal sin.

>When you meet an athiest

youtube.com/watch?v=oHD05P8RK6A

How can they ever recover?

Got another one for you
Mel Gibson just announced that he's going to make a sequel. It's offcial. Look it up its going to be about the Ressurection

threads like these make me want to give my life to the lord. ive always thought about becoming a monk

Do it, we have a severe shortage of priests user we really need you if you enjoy it

lel I have that one.

“After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, for the Jews sought to kill him.” — John 7:1

To the Pharisees, the priests who invented the religion called Judaism, Jesus said:

“Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.” — John 8:23.

“I know that ye are Abraham’s seed, but ye seek to kill me because my word hath no place in you.” — John 8:37.

“Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father will ye do.” — John 8:44.

I hope Caville reprises his role, I wonder if it'll be liek the 1st one (anti Jew) or be more soft on them, so he can continue making films. I wonder who he'll pick as St Paul, I watched "The Bible" miniseries a few years back and it wasn't too bad. I found this hilarious though, depiction of Satan should have been more "Jew-like".

I think the reason why Christianity is dying is because you're shilling it overtly, lying to yourself and others, being hypocritical and blatently being annoying. This is not the Christianity of the Crusades, or the Inquisition or even of the Colonial age. This is cancerous corporate post-modern Christianity that has been completely corrupted.

Christ would have condemned the Crusades.

Being a Christian is the hardest thing on Earth. Temptation all around me. But I can't deny Christ. Not ever. But they say to sin is to deny Jesus Christ ... so this is a very difficult life.

>inb4 a veteran comes in

Sorry the thing on young death is in Wisdom of Solomon.

But the righteous one, though he die early, shall be at rest.

For the age that is honorable comes not with the passing of time,
nor can it be measured in terms of years.

Rather, understanding passes for gray hair,
and an unsullied life is the attainment of old age.

The one who pleased God was loved,
living among sinners, was transported—

Snatched away, lest wickedness pervert his mind
or deceit beguile his soul;

For the witchery of paltry things obscures what is right
and the whirl of desire transforms the innocent mind.

Having become perfect in a short while,
he reached the fullness of a long career;

for his soul was pleasing to the LORD,
therefore he sped him out of the midst of wickedness.
But the people saw and did not understand,
nor did they take that consideration into account.

Yes, the righteous one who has died will condemn
the sinful who live;
And youth, swiftly completed, will condemn
the many years of the unrighteous who have grown old

For they will see the death of the wise one
and will not understand what the LORD intended,
or why he kept him safe.

>for he would not walk in Jewry
The best

>Christians

Sure about that fag?
I thought his depiction of Satan was spot on, depicting him as some FREAK. Disgusting degenerate freakish thing that denied everything God gave him. He perverted everything about him, even hsi own jewry

>ive always thought about becoming a monk
I grappled with this when saved, thought about quitting my life and everything but God directed me to this:

Then tax collectors also came to be baptized and said to him, “Teacher, what must we do?” He said to them, “Collect no more than what is appointed you.” Then the soldiers likewise demanded of him, “And what must we do?” He said to them, “Do no violence to anyone nor accuse any falsely, and be content with your wages.” (Luke 3:12-16)

This is my analysis, so take it as it is. If you read The Bible, Jesus selects Disciples who later become Apostles. Not everybody was a Disciple of Jesus. God has a plan for each and every one of us, we all don't need to become monks. That said, I agree with previous poster monk is a great profession if God calls you to it. Just my opinion.

So keep doing what you are doing. As long as you have the flame of God, you repent of your sins, read the Bible, and pray, pray, and pray. Ask God to direct you and continue to seek His face.

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

god wills it

Have a bump. Thanks for the positive encouragement, this helped me get back on track

>Atheists

Fuck your shit skin derived religion and shit god you shit skins

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Saint Paul going full DEUS VULT

>following a religion made by shit skins
>white

Your supposed to walk the path of Jesus and attain Christ-consciousness, not worship him as an idol in hopes that he will fix your problems for you.

Jesus was a swarthy Arab

BTFO

>plebbit
Okay okay you got me, now JUDGE US NOT OUTSIDERS

Bump

>there is no authority except from God
there is no authority except from my god from a book written by shit skins

Yes. I haven't gotten to Paul yet, I look forward to that. Have you ever heard of the Gospel of Judas? Another book I was looking into but haven't found a good text on tape.

I liked the depictions in "The Passion"

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH CHURCH TO JOIN? THERE'S SO MANY. PRESBYTERIAN BAPTIST CHURCH OF ENGLAND EVANGELICAL ANGLICAN PROTESTANT. WHICH IS THE RIGHT ONE? ALSO I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NO ONE IN MY FAMILY IS INTO RELIGION SO WON'T I LOOK LIKE A GOOF JUST SHOWING UP ON MY OWN?

>Gospel of Judas
There is no Gospel of Judas, that's just gnostic trash. (((Dead Sea Scrolls)) are a modern Jewish hoax.

>BAPTIST CHURCH
there you go
go king james only

HE AINT COMING BACK HAHAHAHAHA

FEDORA Middle East was white before Islam, Arabs can't make JACK SHIT much less BABYLON or anywhere even close.
yeah it was amazing he really just nailed evil, just freakishness that needs to be burned

Yeah but God ain't real. I'm serious. He was made up dude.

>Middle East was white before Islam
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Screen shotted

>In the beginning God created the heavens and earth.