Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GXq6S
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html
newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-eruption-risk-627189
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we archive that
archive.is/GXq6S

"Earthquake swarms are common in Yellowstone and, on average, comprise about 50% of the total seismicity in the Yellowstone region."

"This is the highest number of earthquakes at Yellowstone within a single week in the past five years, but is fewer than weekly counts during similar earthquakes swarms in 2002, 2004, 2008 and 2010."

volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

reminder the morning of the eruption of Mt.Vesuvius numerous tremors and quakes were felt in pompeii.

I predicted this. I posted last week and said there is going to be a major earthquake after a spirit warned me during an out of body experience. You should have listened.

I can't wait for the end, nothing to care about anymore since everyone is dead

>Newsweek

Hope you virgins aren't getting excited..

dont be afraid leaf. the end will be quick.

I wonder what this faggot is trying to slide with this doomposting

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

Fucking LEGEND!

We still have no fucking room, aight.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES IS THIS SHIT GOING TO BE POSTED!?!?

For the past 5 years this shit is always posted every 2 months and nothing has happened...fuck off with the sliding threads you stupid mong.

Sure guy.

>Experts at the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) say the risk of an eruption at Yellowstone supervolcano is low—the current volcano alert level remains normal and the aviation color code, which provides information on the potential risk to fights, is green—meaning the volcano is in a normal, non-eruptive state.
>A spokesperson from the USGS and YVO tells Newsweek the current activity appears to be “slowly winding down” and that “no other geological activity has been detected.”
>The probability of a large eruption at Yellowstone in the next year is currently calculated at one in 730,000.
>However, the USGS also said that if Yellowstone were to erupt, it would likely be far smaller than the one modeled. They also described what would concerning signs of activity would constitute: "Yellowstone hasn't erupted for 70,000 years, so it's going to take some impressive earthquakes and ground uplift to get things started,” the team said in a press release.
>Even with explosions, earthquakes and notable ground uplift, the most likely volcanic eruptions would be the type that would have minimal effect outside the park itself.

All false happening fags should be gassed. Getting people's hopes up falsely is deplorable.

i love (you)

>pulls some fucking FACTS out and bitch slaps doomsaying OP with them.

MUH NIGGA!

The thought of taking in large amounts of American refugees is seriously the worst possible Neanderthal migrant scenario.

good. i'm ready to go.

?They'll always say don't panic everything's fine even as they all get on planes and leave for secure bases

If I live in Minnesota, how long after eruption would it take for me to find out? Instantly? 10 minutes? An hour? Pls halp.

it blocked

yellowstone threads = slide threads

>one in 730000
as a Physicist I can tell you that events with much lower likelihoods' happen all the time throughout the cosmos - 1/730000 is not that small of a probability in the grand scheme of things.

>2.1 million years ago
Oh shit.

slide from what?

Why, slide right down into an onushing tide of superheated magma, of course'

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS
DID ANYONE ELSE
JUST FUCKING FEEL THAT

10% chance of eruption within the next century. I think we'll be just fine. I'm more worried about the ultra progressive radical left communists than that.

It will erupt tonight. My uncle works at Nintendo confirmed it.

NO

PLease don't meme this. I'm right on top of it

I've been doing all sorts of alternative research for the past 15 years or so. This yellowstone nonsense creeps up every few years or so. It's right up there with nibiru, the man-made sun, etc.

You are right, it's nothing.

Nice knowing you.

Wakey, Wakey Yellowstone

>newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-eruption-risk-627189

u got ez death than

If the numbers appear, eruption in accord with total eclipse 2017.

Re-roll

Try every year on GLP and every other year on Sup Forums.
Face it, you've fallen for 4+ year old newfag bait.

Atheists BTFO

Based on my calculations.
Some time this year is likely.
Sorry

>tfw florida
>tfw laughing my ass off as a third of america vanishes

goddamn i love the east coast

I love your dedication to this.

F

Nothing ever fucking happens, seriously. So many asteroids, volcanos, people, bugs, and nothing major ever happens. Why the fuck can't I wake up to the sweet sounds of bombs detonating in the distance? We must fucking live in a simulation. None of us were around in WWII to even confirm that it happened. Fuck this shit.

Tfw it's not the end, only the beginning

Man-made sun?

f

how are you always first post

You can't be real you just can't.

free trip to space

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

One day my friend.

Yeah and a spirit once told me I'd be married to the love of my life with 2 happy children by the time I hit 30. Then the DMT wore off.

Now I'm 31, living in my parents basement, eating tendies single and alone browsing Sup Forums.

Reminder that KEK want's /The Final Judgement/ (prophesied Biblical doomsday).

Also we need Yellowstone-Chan (Ebola-Chan for Yellowstone). Bls anons, we need more Tulpa Level Meme Magick.

Ohhh Yellowstone-Chan ~
Wake up sweetie ~
Cover me with your molten love ~
Pleease make me hot ~

TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWOOKEN ME TOO SOON ANONYMOUS!

*yawn*..."Oh hello user, thank's for waking me up..."

>Yellowstone-Chan
>posts picture of Ragnaros-Chan

chiggity check before you kek

You give me hope Mohammed

Amphetamine and no sleep

Actually no, if you arent within about 100 miles you will either choke to death on ultra fine carcinogenic ash and obsidian glass. If you dont outright suffocate or die within weeks of respiratory infection/damage then you will die of starvation/cold/lung cancer soon enough.

As for anyone not within the ash clowd so half the US and the rest of the world, the ash will block out the sun for weeks and crops will die worldwide as temperatures fall on average 10-20 degrees FOR DECADES.

Plants and animals would die at rates approaching 50-75% extinction. Most of the food growing regions in the northern hemisphere would be fucked for hundreds of years.

Fresh water sources would be contaminated and within just the first year or two billions would starve or be killed as civilization breaks down.

No more medicine, no more food, no more governments, no more clean water, no more electricity.

The small groups that manage to hold on now live in at best feudal societies with little to no electricity or medicine.

This would last for centuries or possibly thousands of years until the earths biodiversity returned and by then it would be civilization beginning again.

They would only have the slightest idea that an ancient great civilization had once flourished eons before. Most will consider it myth, or religious fantasy.

Everything we have built, the wars we have fought, the art and beauty we have created will be lost forever in the crushing endless march of time.

F

>The probability of a large eruption at Yellowstone in the next year is currently calculated at one in 730,000.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE YOU DINGUS

These were all even-numbered years. If this would be 2016 or 2018, you'd be right. But this is 2017.
This is different.
This is the end.

>yellowstone blows up
>releases ash burying america up to a meter deep
>ash released to atmophere blocks sunlight
>global temperatures fall
>no more global warming
>but ice age 2.0 frozen cum edition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

america falls in 1 hour
christians are taken before the storm

It's almost like this has happened before.

Hmm...

Why is that woman holding a giant dildo?

Nah, man. The blast would just fuck the US and Western Canada. We'd get a bit of dust and awful winters over here on the eastern side, but not enough to completely eradicate civilization in my corner.

False.

Go see a doctor.

If it erupted the way it has historically, yes it would, the world would be completely fucked.

You will die, we will all probably die, the united states grows most of the food and it would all die.

its a nuke

Keep it up I've been a fan since day 1

Wow that some serious schizophrenia you have there.

>temperatures will fall on average 10-20 degrees FOR DECADES.

> ice age 2.0, global temperatures fall, no more global warming

Good! No more Global Warming.

>tfw in South Florida outside blast and ashcloud radius
Feels comfy

Oh yes you DO Darwin... You should be nice and share.

the fourth reich starts with you, norbro

Good news no global warming, bad news we all die anyway.

>ancommie
yep checks out

>archive.is/GXq6S
and you really would get the absolute worst. all the red blooded Americans would stay and rebuild

welp

You guys need to fuck off with these threads. We've been having them for literally years and California is still alive. All you're doing is shitposting

...wat

Who cares about global warming then

Does Sup Forums have a new-thread API and new-post API?

> nuke in socal
i'll buy that for a dollar - just hit all the commies and spics

wow there are people who do this... of course. holy shit lols

then you have obama being revealed as the antichrist...

Isn't it a bot with a pass?

dumb animeposter

nope he is real.
says he has no life and amphetamines

>tfw when living in commiefornia

im so fucked