Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm......

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/16/colin-powells-hacked-emails-reveal-insider-details-secretive-bohemian-grove-summit-worlds-elite/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi4mN_tnsvUAhVGPz4KHYImAXcQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNHEVFI8vuTLhEcoVO_vdaiuDGlE8A&sig2=YnUY3WlD4_lbx3ueYaMEbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the trump faggots will ignore or call you a shill

Now they have 12 billion less to spend on funding terror and we get our oil money back

>>>>>>>>D chess

>Now they have 12 billion less to spend on funding terror
You think the weapons are going to be thrown in the ocean?

This deal was made in November 2016 by Barrack Osama. Fake news

What did u think they money the funded terrorists was going to, if not fucking weapons? Fucking retard

>Sells 150b to Saudi
>Stirs some shit up
>Sells 12b shit to Qatar
>Art of the Deal
Trump selling to both sides

Can't fund terrorism if they're spending all their billions on our weapons

>what is a proxy war

>Having brown people blow each other up instead of sacrificing innocent white twenty somethings to achieve the same goal

DRUMPF!!!!11

Apparently the saudi deal didn't actually happen. It was just a list of promises, not contracts.

Would you rather them buy from the Russians, the Chinese, Israelis ect or would you rather them buy from the USA and make a profit.

They are gonna buy weaponry regardless.

and trump didn't stop it. That was the whole point of electing him faggot, to undo obongo

I mean we can rig it to fuck up or whatever

The US has never had a legitimate president. They are ALL pawns regardless of party allegiance. All of this was pre-ordained.

This

trump is not a smart man

What about this?
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/16/colin-powells-hacked-emails-reveal-insider-details-secretive-bohemian-grove-summit-worlds-elite/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi4mN_tnsvUAhVGPz4KHYImAXcQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNHEVFI8vuTLhEcoVO_vdaiuDGlE8A&sig2=YnUY3WlD4_lbx3ueYaMEbQ

Proves my point. You guys actually need a full reset of government. Like new parties and everything. This illusion of choice needs to end.

Well yeah we ALL know that. But Trump is a start and that what his email should prove. I laugh about the time machine theory but sometimes idk

How much "terrorism" do you think gets done by a squadron of these?

Obama negotiated the deal and was authorized by congress to sign it.

Trump actually signed the deal.

Where do they fund this terrorism? In the US? If so, erase them from the map. In some other country? Who fucking cares.

> But Trump is a start and that what his email should prove.

Is he really though? It just feels like these Bohemian grove types are experimenting.

"Lets what would happen if we let Trump win"

"Oh look at that. We can use these new findings for future plans"

Honestly thats what it feels like. One big experiment.

I dunno man

>$12 billion in weapons
HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE GORRILLAN GUNS AND BULLETS HOLY SHIT
>its only 35 old planes
OP you nigger

>Everything is controlled
>They are just seeing what happens
To further my point, the media is crucifying itself over trying to destroy him and I say crucify because the industry is willfully losing viewers to push obviously phony narratives. How does punching themselves in their own mouthpiece further their agenda?

>undo obongo

mostly done

Im saying the agenda is recording the results as data. Not necessarily an ultimate agenda with a focused objective. If that makes any sense.

>SELLS 12 Bil not give.
>12 Bill no longer spent on Terrorism
>Based fucking Saudis take them out before weapons arrive
>44D Chess

Well I hear you but if they have this master plan for takeover, everything would seem to be in place and the DNC was all but political hegemony in the US. Well, if they did, there's nothing to be done and they control everything. But if they didn't, and there's to be strong evidence they didn't, he'll basically save the world from being communist Islam sex slaves

fake news

Seems more like they prefer the current state of chaos rather than absolute control. Chaos is good for business.

The bill had already been passed because it was a holdover from the Obama administration. There was literally nothing he could do.

>CBS NEWS

Disregard thread, these people are retards.

The $12 billion deal with Qatar was from Obama. Trump team changed it to an order for planes-not guns. Was a good way to get a "better deal" for America while not arming them. All wars are instigated by the Khazarian Mafia anyways. Israel. CIA are henchmen. US traitors like John McCain help fund the terrorists anyways. Agree?

>based Saudis
Legit question, are burgers clinically retarded?

Maybe he's arming both sides so they can annihilate each other.

>LORD OF WAR

Yuri: Excuse me, Simeon Weisz? [Hands his business card to Weisz, who glances at it] A mutual friend, Eli Kurtzman, in Brighton Beach, contacted you. I have a business proposal. I thought perhaps you and I could-

Simeon Weisz: [Interrupting] I don't think you and I are in the same business. You think I just sell guns, don't you? I don't. I take sides.

Yuri: But in the Iran-Iraq War, you sold guns to both sides.

Simeon Weisz: Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose? Bullets change governments far surer than votes. You're in the wrong place, my young friend; this is no place for amateurs.

[Simeon Weisz gives back Yuri's card and leaves.]

/thread

Fake news actually, the deal doesn't happen for years, and is conditional on a whole ton of shit.

Basically they have to pay us 12 billion dollars and get some planes we already retired if and only if, after several years, they keep doing exactly what we say.

This board is a pro-Trump board and shills like OP will not change this fact.

maybe trump should just cancel the deal and blame obama for selling weapons to a "dangerous regime"

I would love for them to buy from the Chinese. It would be hilarious to see all of their equipment fall apart the first time they try to use it.

I dunno we are far richer than you, what do you think?

Hey look, another Obama deal being blamed on Trump. Big fucking surprise.

>highest debt in the world
>can't even get a degree in anything without indebting your grandchildren
Meanwhile I'm studying completely free, have free healthcare(student) and am not a complete retard.

you mean taxpayers pay for you useless degree that makes u think you will get a high paying job when u just get an easy pseudo intelelct state sponsored overpaid job
lol

whiloe we americans produce mORE wealth and fuck hotter women!

democrats are not real americans and obama owrst preesident ever!

debt going down under Trump!

MAGA!

>fuck hotter women
You take your pick among nigresses, land whales and inbreds.

>you mean taxpayers pay for you useless degree that makes u think you will get a high paying job when u just get an easy pseudo intelelct state sponsored overpaid job
Sorry, I did not go into humanities, try again. Also there are no state sponsored overpaid jobs here, you have to be really fucking good to be well paid.

Let's not forget the '08 crash you induced wwith your beyond unreasonable housing, which is going to repeat itself sooner or later. Probably the moment you have to stop fighting someone somewhere.

everything is higher standard in USA

>1 post by this ID
>no link
>fake and gay

>higher
You mean bigger?
I finally have a chance to dump my fathate folder.

>believing he has any idea what he's doing

A larger standard indeed.

no better!!

Are you sure that's not some plastic figure? I'm sure it'd melt if it were to visit a beach or something.

>he dindu nuffin
he is a powerless faggot, McMaster and Mattis make all the decisions

Making billions of dollars to cut the debt selling sand niggers obsolete weapons that they will use to kill muslims, only a leftist LARPing as a stormfag would be against this.

That is an elaborate cuckshed

This is a textbook example of Trump's stupid statements creating a nonissue that he now has to deal with.

The F-15 deal was finalized over a year ago, what happened recently was just the final transaction. Why is it news? Because a few weeks before the final transaction the president of the United States supported a diplomatic blockade of Qatar and labeled Qatar a funder of terrorism.

How did we get here? Trump went on his middle east trip. Shortly after, the diplomatic blockade of Qatar happened. Trump, always looking to claim credit for himself, supported the blockade, claimed the blockade was a result of his middle east trip, and labeled Qatar a funder of terrorism. He did this without bothering to ask any of the many experts on US-Qatar relations in the military and state department about the context of the situation. They could have told him the US has long military ties with Qatar, that we are currently involved in military hardware deals with Qatar like the F-15 deal. But Trump did not ask them, he made a knee-jerk statement about a situation he didn't understand, looking for personal credit.

So now we have a ton of articles about how the US is selling military hardware to a country funding terrorism.

The sad part is that house is probably over 6million despite being like $80 in quickcrete.

Honestly, those just look soulless. They can't even begin to compare to European architecture.
>pic related, my uni

deal was done months ago faggot

This deal was already made under the Obama administration. This is literally fake fucking news.

It's mostly fighter jets (F-15Cs) and armor, not small arms.

Do you know US history? Selling weapons to both sides is 100% art of the deal

>Funding both sides

This is what he liked about the pre-Gulf War 2 situation with Iran and Iraq in a stalemate

I must say, it looks great for parties, but not for actually living there.

its almost as if the politicians are nothing more than managers of a budget comprised of our tax dollars, and larp as leadership while the banks and certain corporations, like those that lead the MIC, are really in charge

sell them weapons, blow them up along with ISIS, sell them more weapons to replace those they just blew up

its the perfect plan