9/11

>be twin towers
>be that one day
> kabloomly
>16 years after we are still fucking debating this
>9/11 was or was not a inside job
It kinda was.
But for anyone who thinks that it was the CGI meme needs to die.
>oy vey it was CGI
>oy vey look at this video m8
It wasn't fucking CGI.
How do you keep literally millions of fucking poeple in New York quiet about it??
Sure you could bribe them but there's always gonna be defectors.
>oy vey but hey fuel can't melt steel beams m8
Sure jet fuel can't but do you know what can.
Fucking hear from +10 floors of burning wood, gas, electronics etc. and there ya go melted steel beams.

But I do belive the fucking kikes funded the mudslims to do this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk
youtube.com/watch?v=RqbcsU0_RjU
youtube.com/watch?v=1ak3QWrPH7g
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrPxFCLNkA
youtube.com/watch?v=dZFsBpvKdRc
lamarzulli.wordpress.com/tag/building-7/
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
debunking911.com/pull.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you fucking retarded?

The buildings exploded and were demolished.

The CGI was used for the live feed only, you stupid fuck.

the CGI is dated, clean your eyes shillnigger
the jewish forgery is also very blantant now

you thought I was asleep?
you were wrong!

blue screen trickery

Just look at this fake shit that they served us.

(((MSM))) and CIA niggers and Mossad niggers did it.

This whole "JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS" thing is retarded.

Watch all these to get the basic gestalt on 9/11

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

>No planes explained in detail
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk

Where did the towers go is what I want to know

youtube.com/watch?v=RqbcsU0_RjU

you fucking flat earthers need to neck yourselves

What about the first plane footage with the firefighters

No planes is disinfo. Jim Fetzer started that shit. He's a shill from the limited hangout psyop websites veterans today

idk all of these look legit.

faked by 2 guys working for (((MSM)))

all footage of planes hitting the towers was faked.

watch
>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

You're my favorite german
my favorite poster
the only person I recognize on this board

cgi is real. idk the extent, but it's so obvious when you watch the news footage. don't forget all 5 major stations were getting he same exact feed that day. they literally only had to show it once and then the towers go down. no evidence. "darn too bad. we can't find any pieces of the plane in the rubble. darn it!"

youtube.com/watch?v=1ak3QWrPH7g

and don't forget the blackouts

I'm feeling a little aroused...

Engineer here.
>9/11 an inside job
elements had to have been
>cgi
cgi in 2001, even in the hands of the best, still looked like dog shit. not a chance.
>Sure jet fuel can't but do you know what can.
>Fucking hear from +10 floors of burning wood, gas, electronics etc. and there ya go melted steel beams.
No. No it can't and the official report didn't say melted steel. The official story was weakened joints.
But that's obviously false, because it fell in on itself. It didn't fall over despite the asymmetric damage.
Both buildings had asymmetric damage. Both fell in on footprint.
But the biggest bullshit is building 7.
Minor damage, minor fires, entire building falls into it's own fucking footprint.
This is a building with a shitload of important government data.

Steel beams dont need to melt to collapse. Sufficient heat weakens them which causes them to give out under the load of the building.

The thing is they just didn't collapse but vaporized (dustification). How do you explain that on?

What do these mean?

>it's another no-plane kraut episode
Most(basically all) of the eye witnesses interviewed were looking at the towers from the north. American 11 flew into the north tower from the north, and United 175 flew into the south tower from the south. That means that if the interviewed people missed the plane coming into the north tower(which was common as most New Yorkers are busy and aren't watching buildings all day), then they would not have been able to see a plane impact either tower, as the view United 175 was blocked as it came from the south. If you were looking at the second planet crash from the north at street level, you would have just seen a large explosion, PERFECLY consistent with what was shown on television!

100% wasn't CGI, alex jones burgers are retards. Was there & watched the second plane fly in & hit with my own eyes. Unless the government put LSD on me cornflakes without me knownin.

What about the home videos? Were they all faked in real time?

No one's debating except the nutcases lol

>wtc 7 had minor damage
That's because you only see pics of the north side which didn't get hit by debris. The south side was significantly more damaged.

Finally someone I completely agree with.
>elements are clearly wrong and not possible within the narrative
>some conspiracy elements are mind numbingly stupid
>there's no way 7 fell from the debris and fire. Two buildings fall and the only other one that falls is part of the same complex and comes down into footprint
>the many puzzlements and inconsistencies about the hijackers
>the whole pentagon situation

*Cough* WTC 7 *cough* lies *COUGH*

why didn't that side collapse and the building fall over to one side?
because lucky larry shekelstein owned it.

That building is still standing?

Surely OP will cite the flawed (((Official))) report, BUT there is ZER0 NADA proves that civilian airplanes went into TWO (2) towers that were demolished in a controlled operation.

The bad edited visuals DO ARE CGI.

The engines? Where are them? Any subtantial physical real object has been scraped away.

Think about it.

Connect the proverbial dots, Jew Lover.

>mfw this whole thing was just some Sup Forumsack trying to prove that steel beams can't be melted

>inside job

You're an idiot. Right up there with the Sandy Hook hoax people. A fool, plain and simple.

Most appeared one month after.
are you paid or just autistic?

>But I do belive the fucking kikes funded the mudslims to do this shit.
No. Luciferians.

That video is bullshit and if you can't figure out why you're too fucking stupid to be on this board.

you understand anecdotal evidence, particularly on an anonymous forum, is fucking worthless and doesn't do your argument any favors, right? not even calling you a liar, but you understand saying "i saw it" without posting a unique personal photo or video is literally like me saying "i overheard them discuss the cgi techniques used on 9/11 at this years blideberg meeting, right?

>no resistance from steel towers to plane hitting it
>no recoil observed whatsoever
>looks legit

There is no debate, it absolutely was an inside job.

The only ones that say otherwise are shills and retards.

There's a lot of pharmaceuticals in the water supply from people dumping their old pills and/or peeing the stuff out not to mention fluoride.

>fuel can't melt steel
Only needs to make them bendy.

Here's what I don't get about 9/11 conspiracy.
Bush fires missiles/plants thermite/etc in the towers and destroys them, then instead of saying terrorists stole missiles and used thermite he decides to say they used planes (despite knowing that planes wouldn't knock the towers down and that thermite would be needed). So now he has to CGI planes into live news broadcasts and explain why the towers fell with only planes and jet fuel.
Or if the story is going to be plane hijacking why not have remote control planes or fanatic burger CIA brainwashed terminally ill sleeper agents actually hijack planes so they don't have to be CGIed?

>why not have remote control planes
google hillary + QRS11

>Was there & watched the second plane fly in & hit with my own eyes

t. Shill

I want CGI disinfo kikes to leave

Still waiting for a rational explanation about where did the towers go

Nobody has mentioned lucky Larry yet? Nobody going to talk about the thermite?

It definitely wasn't this guy....who appeared to be quite redpilled btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrPxFCLNkA

Learn something you retarded nigger. this guy rebuilt the closest results to 9/11 with shit he got from local stores and did it in his back yard.

This is a horseshit thread...

They speak of CGI to make people who question look like tinfoil heads.

Fuck off and go away hasbera

You realize when a plane hit the empire state building back in the 1950s that shit went through as well right? It was a small bomber and the engine landed on another roof top.

Q: Does the USA have advanced radar systems protecting it's interests?
A: Yes, obviously

Q: Would those (as well as civilian) systems detect not one but TWO jumbo jets heading for the towers
A: Yes, nevermind the slightest deviation from the normal route would be cause for extreme alarm

Q: Does USA have scramble protocols for fighter jets for such eventualities
A: Yes

Q: Would shooting down a civilian filled jumbo jet be an appropriate response once it was discerned their destination was mass destruction in NYC
A: Yes

so
yeah inside job desu

as if US air force could not have identified and dealt with this shit

the second plane at least i mean c'mon

probably both but i'm not an ATC or military response teams expert

above the road

Cute... using the German flag shlomo

Go away

>there are literally people
>probably in this thread right now
>that honestly and legitimately believe the pentagon was hit by a plane

L O L
O
L

>b-25
>slow propeller aircraft

sept 11 1973 - Kissinger / CIA overthrow and murder Allende
911 days after 9/11/2001, madrid bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=dZFsBpvKdRc

Is that dave grohl in the middle?

There is American with brains too.
AE911TRUTH.ORG

You do realize that there was an tv antenna tower above the wtc right?

Ah, yes. The debris clearing jets. It hardly slows down at all. It doesn't even change orientation up or down or side to side. How did I miss this possibility? I must've forgotten to turn my brain off first.

didn't say it was the same, user
construction was radically different too
user mentioned it, posted pics to show damage

you're close. it's alanis morissette.

wtf

>Engineer here.
No you're not
>cgi in 2001, even in the hands of the best, still looked like dog shit. not a chance.
Confirmed that you have no idea what you're talking about. There's movies released well before 2001 that looks more convincing than the 9/11 videos. And these production companies don't have nearly as much money as black op projects.

Also much lighter aircraft and not nearly as beefy as far as the airframe went. It was also cruising for what its worth not hauling ass near max speed

Does this make things clearer?

And who would've thought, it figgers.

lamarzulli.wordpress.com/tag/building-7/

You need help man..

The planes that hit the WTC were traveling at subsonic speeds and carried no high explosives, only deflagratory jet fuel. This means there is no possible source of a supersonic explosive shockwave. Ordinarily something the size of the World Trade Center would be rigged with tons of high explosives placed directly on critical load-bearing points. An explosive demolition of this kind releases hundreds of times more megajoules of energy than an airplane impact and releases this energy in a far more destructive form. The planes themselves were less than 1/1000 of the mass of the structure they collided with and impacted an area where 90+% of the mass of the structure would have been left intact below the region of impact (the load-bearing beams get thicker towards the base of the structure and are thinnest at the very top). Aircraft aluminum and jet fuel at a subsonic impact could not produce enough megajoules to flatten two skyscrapers built with over 200,000 tons of steel and 350,000 cubic yards of concrete. I figured out 9-11 was bullshit the day it happened just by trying to figure out if the numbers made sense from an engineering standpoint, they fucking don't no matter what (((popular mechanics))) says.

BACK TO THE FUTURE Movie Predicts 9/11

Jews own Hollywood which they use to manipulate the minds of the masses. In BTTF, they repeatedly call Muslims the terrorists. Jews are the real terrorists.

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

Hollywoodism: The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

Yeah, it really shows how much solid steel was used to construct the building. The windows are tiny in comparison.

I don't believe in the original supposition, but your counter was beyond retarded. Think about it.

So what's the official 9/11 truther position? There were real planes but they were remotely controlled and everyone saying they were CGI is an idiot shill?

debunking911.com/pull.htm
They at least use logic rather than how some trailer living person thinks shit works

Hey look, it's someone who understands Newton's laws of motion. Rare occurrence.

The first Independence Day in 1993 was badass, saw in theater ~ enjoyed picture show.

Planes still hit those buildings though.

CGI is lunacy but lunatics still support it especially when ground debris explicitly supports the remote controlled plane theory.

So physics, speed and mass are retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
>what's the official 9/11 truther position?
>official
kek

>There were real planes but they were remotely controlled and everyone saying they were CGI is an idiot or shill?
basically this is my opinion, but no-one is an official

Muh honeywell hijack is the only thing that makes sense.

Goat fuckers that failed piloting a cessna literally would not be able to do what was necessary.

Especially with the pentagon trajectory (but I think everyone and their mother knows that was a missile by now)

Explain to me how the fuck you think physics explains a plane moving through a building without changing trajectories and slowing down. Did you miss that part of my post?

>I figured out 9-11 was bullshit the day it happened
alot of people did, myself included, unfortunately most don't have the courage to contradict official dogma and be called a tinfoil bigfoot ufo nutter

Whoops sorry for the double post

He is dead now along with Zbig. Thanks TRUMP!