Post yfw when Britain is about to get dirty diarrhea dicked by Based EU

Post yfw when Britain is about to get dirty diarrhea dicked by Based EU

Scotland is seceding and Ireland is reuniting. Meanwhile Britain will be relegated to Portugal tier political status

Two meaty dick taps on the chin for every one of you Brexit faggots. Looking forward to coming through and fucking your whore women for cents on the dollar when this is all said and done and your sluts jump ship like rats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4
belfastlive.co.uk/news/who-dup-brexit-stance-manifesto-13161338
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Bongs and the Barbosas are natural allies so this only makes sense.

It's gonna be awesome. Looking forward to these QUEERS getting picked the fuck apart harder than Russia did when the USSR collapsed

>Scotland is seceding
With what support?

>Ireland is reuniting
lol ok

>he unironically believes the other constituents of the UK are gonna go down with the ship

You have no idea the example that Europe is about to make out of Britain. You faggots are about to get austerity out of your asses

>Scotland is seceding and Ireland is reuniting

1. SNP got demolished at the GE

2. unionists have more power than ever

3. explain to me why this would be bad anyway. we subsidies both

>unionists have more power than ever
Dat delusion

You forget the fact that this is a Kingdom? Conquered territories dont really have a say here. Also from everything Ive read, anti-republic sentiments are at an all time high in North Ireland. To the point where shit could pop off again.

In the last ten years I've met three American women and fucked one of them. Could have been two but the absolute state.

Amerifags won't get laid here, everyone thinks American accents are horrific. Meanwhile when we go to America ameriwhores love some brit bong cock.

Well it looks like it'll be england and USA against the rest of europe(again). Except poland, can't forget about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4

>anti-republic sentiments are at an all time high in North Ireland
Except DUP is anti Brexit and North Ireland does most of its trade with EU member Ireland

You know how every East European country is a whorehouse now filled with alcoholics with no purpose since their geopolitical demise? That's Britain in 10 years

>t. I have no understanding of British politics

t. Oblivious cuck

A burger talking about England and Portugal, two of the most glorious nations that walked into this earth. Nations with history, culture, tradition, heritage.
What the burger has? he can't even recongnize himself.

Thats simply wrong

belfastlive.co.uk/news/who-dup-brexit-stance-manifesto-13161338

>history, culture, tradition, heritage
All things that don't buy you shit and will never get you pussy either. Get ready for the cucking of the century, queer

>DUP is anti-Brexit
The DUP are pushing for Brexit as much as Farage wants it

>american education
buyyyy burgers, f ridiculous

Lmao I think you are the oblivios one hear

oblivious*

I honestly cannot understand how you can be this detached from reality

They want a "soft Brexit" which is essentially a symbolic Brexit without actually severing economic ties

You are so fucked that it isn't even funny. The only people who don't see it are the deluded Brexit faggots who would literally blow their brains out if they actually were able to understand what their stunt implies for them and their future

I am sincerely looking forward to your suffering in every single way

>Looking forward to coming through and fucking your whore women
even the homeliest and shyest british women shudder at the sight of an american. think about it; british man/american woman? ridiculously common. british woman/american man? pretty rare.

seen
don't forget canada too; i went to toronto with some friends and even the shortest, spergiest guy in our group got laid. and we were only there for a city break.

>history, culture, tradition, heritage
>never get you pussy
>t. Virgin

everyone should experience the twinkle in a girl's eye when you're talking to her and she realises you're well travelled and well-read.

>I am sincerely looking forward to your suffering in every single way
the poorer parts of the country (the ones that voted for brexit) are beyond fucked. new york might even topple london as the financial centre of the world in the coming years. but i think you're overstating things a bit.
having said that, i'm pretty happy i'm being paid in dollars right now.

>everyone should experience the twinkle in a girl's eye when you're talking to her and she realises you're well travelled and well-read.
Yeah you're about to be experiencing the look of utter revolt when she realizes you're poor as fuck, faggot and you're not leaving your shit island once Europe bars your citizens from freely entering their borders

>SNP gets 950k votes
>Tories get 700K
am i missing something? the snp could never live up to the 2015 landslide

Votes don't equal amount of seats in Parliament
Look at UKIP and SNP for 2015.

>britbong of all people resorts to "muh dick"

Is nobody safe from this curse?

>when she realizes you're poor as fuck
i work in london and get paid in dollars, so while this might apply to some other brit in this thread, i'll be alright. any sane woman would take a broke brit over a middle-class american anyway.

>once Europe bars your citizens from freely entering their borders
oh no, i might have to fill out a visa oh me oh my what will i do it takes like 5 whole minutes

fun question: have you ever offered a british girl an american chocolate? not sure if you know this, but to everyone outside the US, US candy (especially hershey's) tastes like actual vomit. to people who are used to real food, wine, etc., your chocolate tastes like vomit. it's disgusting.
it's because the american palate is so unrefined that the average american cannot distinguish between the taste of vomit and the taste of cocoa. you are so used to shovelling such vast amounts of terrible food made with such terrible ingredients that your taste buds stop working properly in order to save you from the horror of tasting american food

and hey, worst comes to the worst most of the people i know could find reasons to move to new york for work anyway, if they wanted to

you were talking about unionists having more power than ever
the SNP still won a huge majority of seats and votes in Scotland, I don't see your point

everything i said was in reply to someone else
dont be salty because american woman literally prefer us by default, before they even realise how much funnier, better educated, better at flirting and more fun we are

But their loss of ~20 seats mean they are in no position to ask for another indyref. I'm pretty sure Sturgeon even admitted that and alot of Scottish voters were sick of her screeching for indyref2

The voters are sick of every party but the SNP screeching about IndyRef2.
Unionist campaigns painted it that the SNP wanted a ref in short notice, when in fact it was set out to be after the Brexit terms are known which is in two years.

I love you for telling it like it is.

American cuisine is shit. Our main food brands are shit. Our culture is shit.

Britain is far superior to America, culturally.

t. American who lived in UK for over a decade