What is it with traps becoming redpilled all of the sudden?

What is it with traps becoming redpilled all of the sudden?

youtu.be/Zc585lChyCM?t=908

Self preservation. They don't want to be thrown off buildings.

They want to be the perfect woman, as imagined by a man.

Because they know that they have a massive disadvantage in the dating game as it is.

If they are traps they are anything but red pilled.

This is a biological woman, trolling. She has other videos about deciding to lie that she was born a man for attention.

Because they know that Islam will take over. The White Islam. Off they roof they go

/thread

>being a sodomite

Hell is for ever!

Why are you making me watch a tranny's q and a?

and that's a problem?

nope retard
just admit you find someone with XY chromosomes attractive

That's even gayer than traps.

Its where the money is at on yt

>I want to have kids
What did it mean by that?

FPBP social correction soon

A lot of traps apparently look better than our actual females. I suppose we have many chemicals to thank for that.

this, pewds, the traps and every other youtuber has access to the viewership (((metrics)))

They have smart man brains. They are just mentally ill.

Not too bad for a trap desu senpai, way too much makeup though.

Male brain

Because liberals have gone overboard with their muslim fetish.

They know that we know that they're superior to biological women.

not bad i admit.
If they are genuinely red pilled and not a laze-fare-boomer-parent getting their kicks from being different they should have and raise kids.
There is going to be a lot of funky science coming out and people will try it.
Not getting lost in a cult or being a mindless counter productive "liberal activist" is more imporatant.

We were forged in science and know it must be handled carefully.

But there is so much deception and intense propaganda wars going on you can never really trust 100%.

Keep the bunkers, keep the guns. Don't be a cuck.

the vast majority of Sup Forums is compromised of lady boys. No doubt they browse here daily and accidentally clicked on Sup Forums

Traps are massively starved for attention and do or say whatever gives them the approval of whoever looks like the dominate cultural force in their immediate area.

Like women.

Ad revenue from the righties.

Thanks for fap material. I'd fuck him.

I want to fuck him until he wishes he was a man again

They're dudes

Here's your redpill on traps.

GET IN HERE

fear of getting gassed

this

Because "the alt-right" are homosexual hedonists who want dick and these cross dressing boys wanna appeal to the "market segment".

Look up g-igi gorgeous in YT to get turned off

How dare you!

Seems like it's mostly the antifeminist attitudes of the alt-right which elevate traps.

Probably some truth to that. Look how men do nearly everything best when they put their minds to it; cooking, fashion...

>a man who delude himself thinking he can be a woman
>redpill
Fuck traps and queers m8

>Fuck traps and queers m8
that's what they want m8

Many of us have been used by the left for their political agenda(s) and they're tired of being boxed in and politicized by people who may not have their best interests at heart? Who knows. It's late and I'm rambling.

>redpilled
>trap

These two qualities are contradictory. To be redpilled included not being a moral degenerate. To be a trap means you're a moral degenerate.

Fuck you, Romania, you're fucking queers since the birth of your country

POST GIRLYDICK I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS

>What is it with traps becoming redpilled all of the sudden?
>traps
>redpilled
top kek

but on the other hand if muslims win those wierdos will have to learn to fly
so they are afraid

They eventually realize it's the left that boxes them in and hates them unless they tow the line and are useful to the agenda. They eventually figure out that the 'right' doesn't hate them or even care they exist as long as they aren't shoving it in our faces all the time. It's natural for them to come to come around same as any other human with a brain