She contacted the sickness through Tilapia fish. Pls stay off it now

She contacted the sickness through Tilapia fish. Pls stay off it now.
Those fishes were from China hybrids between Tilapia and Common Carp which are not allowed to be imported to Europe , it is contaminated Virus called (VHS) virus haemorrhage species.
Please don't forget to click share. Alert your family and friends

holy shit im a vegan now

>nigger
who cares

also lmao at those lips

link or it didn't happen, cunt

>hybrids between Tilapia and Common Carp

Nigg contracted Talipia Aids... fuck. Nogs can't catch a break. I'm #BLM now.

Tilapia is good shit though. Put a couple fillets in the oven with some butter, fresh ground black pepper, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, and a 1/4" thick slice of lemon on each one.

Might be worth the 1/million chance of getting nigger lips for.

i dont like fish

Literally says in Wikipedia VHS doesn't do anything to people

wtf?? I'm a vegetarian now

I wonder if they're swollen or if they were already like that.

I think pic related might have had some fresh ground parmesan cheese on it too. Old pic.

> virus haemorrhage species
uhhh is that even possible for it to cross to humans? she looks like a burn victim who got infections

Not true, those are burns

Anyone got an image macro of a Tilapia fish typing on a computer

You guys remember the sharks and spiders macros?

impressive autism that you managed to prepare your're dish and take a pic of it in 8 minutes

also, that looks like cheese on top

>nigger lips
I did smile a little

>cheese with fish

Tilapia is used to clean salmon farm tanks since they eat shit.

Eating food from China is pants-on-head retarded. They don't have the same standards for food mass production that we do, it's bound to be substandard and fat more likely to be dangerous

Is that really from Tilapia? I just picked up a bag of frozen Tilapia fillets.

They are in different orders, they don't hybridise
>Virus called (VHS) virus haemorrhage species.
Viral fish diseases can not be passed to humans

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>Click share
Pfft, where faggot. Looks like it got set on fire.

The saddest Sup Forums comment this century. The voice of a little sniffy child.

White people can actually cook?

Who knew?

If the fish is cooked, you won't get fooked.
STOP EATING RAW FISH. stupid niggers.

SHUT UP!!! UNITED NATIONS, FAG

>Pigs roll around in their own shit and back bacon rashers are fucking amazing
hmm, I should smear all my meat in shit? it's unconventional, but it might just work

My nigga. It also tastes great sauteed with a little olive oil, rice wine vinegar, and garlic; finished off with teriyaki sauce.

Old pic that I remembered I had.

Try it, fresh parmesan isn't the shit your mom bought for you to sprinkle on her Ragu "spaghetti.

Tastes delicious. Pigs roll around in their own shit and back bacon rashers are fucking amazing.

Tilapia is a flavorless textureless nothing fish that receives any attention at all because it is artificially cheap.

Oooo wah ah ah ah she contracted the sickness
She contracted the sickness
She contracted the sickness uuwow

>STOP EATING RAW FISH

I think the problem here is the only evidence you have of this is a picture of a black something being afflicted. lord knows what that pic is actually of.

call when a white girl gets it so we can at least remove *lawl africa* from the equation

If you haven't had proper british bacon, you haven't had bacon. I thought I knew bacon until I went to England.

It has the fish texture but not the heavy fish taste. I usually don't go for the fishy taste unless it's salmon. I've grilled salmon on those cedar planks a couple times that came out really good but usually I don't like the taste.

>Tilapia is good
pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG WTF NIGGER YOU ARE EATING LIVING TOILETS

Never heard of anyone getting sick from cooked fish that aren't poisonous. Also sushi grade kills bacteria.

Am ex-combat medic. Have treated many coalition service members for blast injuries in theatre
Patients appears to have suffered from thermal injuries (blast or fire as likely source). Soft tissues begin swelling fairly quickly after injury from a source such as above. Hope she didn't inhale during injury as she likely has upper respiratory burns and will need to be incubated or emergency trach.

Much of the fish in supermarkets in the US comes from the Philippines and Vietnam.

I don't like the taste of salmon it's really strong, tilapia is light on the taste so I like it

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

I've never had tilapia but we have this basa fish (picture related) imported from Asia and it is literally nothing. There is absolutely no texture or taste or anything, it's like eating white fluff. I can't stand it, and I don't even like strongly flavoured fish

That is not even possible. Those fish are in completely different families and would not be able to produce offspring.

Fake news.

So I take it you haven't eaten catfish either?
GTFO scrub, you know nothing of fish.

>toilets
That reinforces the idea that it's good ((((shit)))), at least

How do you share on the Sup Forums? I want to warn my family on the facebook.

Swai and Pollock is similarly light in taste and is good and cheap depending on where you live.

take a screenshot

hollee shit burgers. thats your made in china bs. looks bad.very bad.

>tilapia is hybrid of tilapia and common carp
nigga what?

>incubated

It may be good but they are poop eaters.

Looks like a shrunken head,

Fish with little taste require good marination and cooking technique otherwise they taste like nothing. I only buy Swai and Pollock, because my local store has them priced well while the other fish is outrageously priced. I actually tend to cook them more than I'd cook other fish to give them texture, and they absolutely must have a marinade plus some sort of dry rub.

Damn.

Will an hero self for being phone posting fag.

Tuna Melt with a slice of sharp cheddar and a (((kosher))) dill pickle spear is GOAT.
Fuck off child.

Holy shit boy I just had a bassa sandwiches from a food truck run by negros and it was actually really good quality, skilled preparation. I know, I've cooked and eaten all kinds. But anyway, it was delicious.

It should just say >tfw nip

Exactly, Tilapia is grown in arti-fish-al streams with other fish separated by fencing. Tilapia is in the last section at the furthest point from the water source. The fish in the stream are fed at the front and the food flows down the stream through each of the sections. all of the fish in the forward groups eat the food and shit into the stream. The Tilapia, last in line, get no food as the other fish have eaten it all. But fret not! There is a surplus of the other fish's shit, which tilapia prefer. Tilapia clean the water and stream while essentially being grown without the cost of food. They are the quintessential bottom feeder. This is why if you ever see a "fish" meal at a pub and ask what it is, its tilapia.

is that a joke?

Tuna melt is quintessentially United Statestian.

Canned tuna has scared me my whole life. Stuffs not safe, m8.

So they're the skeezy jews of the fish world then?

>arti-fish-al

fuck you I don't like fish either

Bottom feeder refers to filter feeders like crabs, shrimp, and lobsters (which also eat fish shit, and any other "edible" thing they can find).

I have no problem eating any of those, so why because it's a fish, should I care if it has a strict German diet?

Here's a protip, Tilapia are generally raised with other, more high-market fish in captivity. They are quite docile and generally subsist on the shit that falls to the bottom of the aquarium or pond.

It's a scum sucking garbage fish used to clean shit. Don't eat it.

Kek at pic but Sage this!! Op is legit making everyone in here retarted

>VHS

What, no Betamax virus?

Hurr,hurr.

Halibut is also a bottom feeder. Cod, Catfish. and so on..

I NEVER purchase Tilapia fish....I call it the "Mexican shit fish" because only beaners purchase that shit fish.

Tilapia is fine food fish because it does not taste much. So if the water is polluted it still taste fine. Which is why it's popular in the tropics.

mexican detected

BEANER ALERT
BEANER ALERT
BEANER ALERT

No self respecting white person would touch that degenerate spic fish.

Tilapia is literally mexican and vietnamese gook level shit-tier "fish".

My parents have eaten tilapia all their life and guess what? Nothing.
Like a lt of food, it depends on the place where you get it & the way you cook it.... (fugu fish for instance)

At the local WinCo store here in Idaho....they have frozen salmon filets. I bought it then took it home.

As I was heating up my oven I was reading up on the package how to prepare (dethaw) and it said in big letters: PRODUCT OF CHINA

I said "FUCK NO!" and shut down my oven and threw the entire package in the trash can without cooking one.

I would NEVER eat chink food in a million years.

Fucking gooks have subhuman standards.

People like to give Talapia a bad wrap, but they're just as "dirty" as any other fish in the sea.

Ive eaten the fish throughout my life and never had a problem.

did he died

A lot of fish eat other fish shit and ppl still eat them. A lot of animals ppl eat too.

What, you don't want a side of gutter oil with your Chinese Salmon?

How is it shit? It's pretty good

This is why you cook your fuckin food.

Dude, Preppers are flocking to tilapia. White people have culturally appropriated beaner food.

Can we stop bashing each other taste in food and focus in the most importat topic.
>CHYNA in charge of food production.

All the people praising tilapia and other farmed trash fish, do you all live inland or something? Wild caught fish from the sea is leagues above it

>eating tilapia
It's a gross trash fish which smell and taste reminds me of that pig from high school I stuck it in just to put points on the board.

>VHS virus from fish

Should have stuck with betta

>buying farmed or chinese fish

Even Trader Joe's carries properly-caught fish, you have no excuse

>click share

C'mon Sup Forums be better than this

On top of that catfish is probably more dirty. It's the only fish in the world that menstruates

Quit acting like kikes

They are garbage fish living and being fed their own waste. Enjoy your new mutated aquatic CJD variant.

Almost all animals eat shit yet we eat them

Chinese salmon is dog meat with pink dye added to it.

yep. Had catfish a couple times and never came to like it.

probably for the best.

>It's the only fish in the world that menstruates
What the fuck man?

Pigs are a mutant fork with broad intersections with humans and naturally clean animals.

Is that true. I'm from MS and I've never heard that. Also, it's a shame how so many people in the south only fry it. Catfish is very versatile. I may smoke some this weekend with cajun spices.

kek

>pic related
Catfish is fucking delicious as well. Your dogs lick all over their asshole and cock and you still don't freak out when they lick you.

>This is why if you ever see a "fish" meal at a pub and ask what it is, its tilapia.
I've eaten fish in a dozen pubs all over lower England and it's never been Tilapia, it's always Cod or Haddock.

I hope it's not from the Pickle King...the (((heir))) tried to befriend me by showing me around the place and not only was it in a ghetto but it was disgusting sanitary-wise .

kek doesn't like your shit talk about shit fish kids

You can control the food you feed the dog and they are not swimming about slime.