Why are muslims so unwilling to integrate?

Why are muslims so unwilling to integrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZCuF733p88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id also like to hear this

>integrate
Fuck off. It leads to blood mixture

Calculus is haram

>because Mohammad.jpg

(Heil'd)
Generations of "evolving" in a completely different atmosphere
Generations of inbreeding
Barbaric stone age religion
Nice wee cocktail you decided to gulp down bongs, isn't it?

They don't "have a religion". The ARE Muslim.
Westerners don't seem to grasp that people are fundamentally different than Westerners, and this is one example.
Look what happens if you stop being Anglican or Catholic. Nothing.
Take a stand as a Muslim and tell the Muslim community you no longer want to have anything to do with Islam...

I'd like to integrate my tongue with those dirty toes

THIS. They won't even be able to differentiate.
Why live without the fundamental theorem of calculus?

Thanks for curing my foot fetish

We'll imagine people trying to integrate you into mudslide society. You'd fucking hate it and stick with your own kind right? It's the same for them. Multiculturalism is a cancer and this libtard leftist experiment needs to END.

For the same reason you're unwilling to integrate into them. Their culture also offers a strong family construct so asking them to integrate is actually asking them to step outside their families.

I think the real question is why are whites so unwilling to let Muslim's integrate?

All their lives they are taught they are special and in the only ones on G-d's side. When they are brought into the west and coddled like kings, this sentiment is confirmed to them.

Their religion isn't just spiritually commanding, it's also meant to be a fully integrated system that covers government, economics, foreign affairs, etc. so it has much more control in their lives than religions like Christianity does in the lives of Christians
Because their religion tries to control their lives they are forced to live under strict ruling hence muslim majority nations/ areas are always full of human rights abuses and conflict
Their religion also states that muslims will conquer the world and everyone will fall under islamic control, so they don't integrate into societies on account of they never see it as them living in a foreign nation but rather they see it as them starting to take over enemy nations and spreading islam everywhere
Not all muslims see it this way but the majority around the world do, so often times muslims who do not believe in the conquest of the rest of the world are considered heretics and either exiled from their homes/ communities or are just outright killed because no part of the system can allow for individual freedoms or people may turn away from allah and hence be killed as infidels
The problem is not with muslims, they're just people like everyone else in the world, the problem is that islam is a parasitic and controlling religion that tries to take control of every part of peoples' lives and force them to live according to bronze age ideologies and anything less results in death

Honestly, why would they? Modern western culture is so weak and submissive that there is literally nothing about it would appeal to outsiders.

You're intolerable. Bring your foot fetish to some fucked up board outside of Sup Forums and /bant/.

The most important part I want to highlight is fanatical leaders of muslims instill fear in their followers leading them to take actions against the rest of the world in the name of islam or else they will face physical punishments
Islam uses threats and violence against its own followers to bend their will towards its own, which is why even seemingly innocent families in the West will still not integrate, because they are only allowed to exist under a tightly knit islamic community that keeps watch over them and punishes them if they step out of line
Everywhere that muslims are there will be mosques, islamic community centers, etc. that keep control over muslims in the area to make sure that they are following allah's will whether they want to or not
This is also why most muslims that aren't radicalized crazies are ones who have lived outside of muslim controlled areas for a long time, once they break the connection with islamic control they are more willing to stand up for themselves and then leave islam
Even if they still call themselves muslim and put cherry picked lines from the quran into practice to act as better, kinder people they are considered evil the eyes of islam because of their freedoms and wishes them dead as heretics because they represent the biggest threat to strict muslim control: proof that there is life outside of islam

They're all muslim supremacists!

10/10

Intergrate into what? The British people have no culture for the Muslims to integrate into.

when i see all those muslims moving to europe, i thank goodness every day that we are getting flooded with mexicans

i'd much rather turn into mexico than pakistan if you catch my drift

Their culture which is entirely based on their religion-political system Islam (to which they are fully committed) is COMPLETELY insular.
thats it thats all… Islam is not compatible with Western culture.

Because their book is perfect so fuck you infidel.

This. Don't pretend that western culture is anything more at this point than a degenerate cesspool of perversion.

> t. inbred warlord-worshipper

No, really - what are western "values" in the 21st century? What's so exceptional about America or Britain or any other such place that would make people want to "integrate" (which is a fool's hope to begin with)

>not giving up your lifelong beliefs and honors is somehow wrong

guns, pulled pork, football, constitution

tons of stuff man, down here in texas we are 45% white and doing better than ever. immigrants are fine as long as they are legal and non-muslim

Muslims aren't people, so they cannot be integrated.

>45% white
lol

Why would they if they don't have to?

For much the same reason the Colonial English didn't adopt Indian customs in India.

You stick with what you know, how you were brought up.

>i'd much rather turn into mexico than pakistan if you catch my drift

There's no difference user.

They need more BWC

We will start
by...

giving Texas back to Mexico

if all you care about is race i feel sorry for you, lot of good people with different shades of skin

there's a big difference. lot of mexico's problems are government corruption, other than that they have a pretty good culture of hard work. plus, no sharia of course!

Yet here in San Diego, wherever you find them, you find their neighborhoods reflecting the shit holes in Mexico.

because shariah law makes apostasy and blasphemy a capital offense, and Muslims are giving the perception, with the left's appeasement and aid, that islam is on the march and will dominate the world.
Why would muslims want to commit treason by leaving islam, if in a few years, muslims will take over and behead all muslims who left islam?

Are you high?

If I wanted to be governed by a bunch of Mexicans I would move to Mexico.

Likewise, if Mexicans wanted to be governed by a bunch of Mexicans they would STAY in Mecico.

california is generally an exception, you guys have the most anti-american culture there is. liberals hate this country, and they hate our culture too. here in texas, we keep the streets clean and the houses nice, regardless of race, because people care about the future here.

Rationalizing the fact that you worship a man who married a 6 year old and used military conquest to force people to worship him generally takes a degree of mental disconnect that makes it difficult to integrate into a society that doesn't share your delusion.

Also our society has gone insane, so I can't say we're offering them a better alternative any more.

mexicans in texas are pretty conservative, they voted for trump higher than any other state

>musims won't integrate
Are you saying that muslims are Gaussian Function?

This exactly!
youtu.be/WZCuF733p88

Good to know.

>immigrants are fine as long as they're legal and non-Muslim

Kys

bud i hate to tell you but unless you're an indian you came here from somewhere.

i feel as long as people come here for the right reasons, respect our values, and assimilate, what more could we want? i would like to see lower numbers of legal immigrants admitted though, and hopefully deportation of illegals and a ban on muslims.

no need to integrate, when you guys are turning england into the middle east for them

would you rather live in actual middle east, or a middle east that basically got turned into (pre-islamic) england first? exactly

>This pic
Further proof that Muslims are actually based Europe would be better off with them in power

If you move to a country you live by their rules.

I dont care if some Mexicans are very conservative, they be conservative in Mexico

INVASIVE SPECIES, MOTHERFUCKER.
Muslims are exactly like Chinese carp in U.S. lakes and rivers, breeding and soaking resources from the other species trying to live in harmony with whats available for food and space.

why would they adapt to a european culture which is founded on whiteness which is inherently evil since it ignores the needs of Israel which are gods chosen people because their superior.

>He doesn't know how vastly inferior non-whites - are to whites
What are you even doing here?
>from Texas
Ah, a spic then. Of course.

fug, meant to say overbreeding

because they are not jews who just dance to the jewish fiddle of ((((((((civic nationalism))))))))
they understand the importance of culture and sticking together as a people.

>Using some shitty facebook pic as an argument
You faggy German cucks need Muslims. They will take you back to your days of hanging fags and genociding Jews.

didnt think you read the content

Because Islam isn't a religion like your told. It's a form of government.

foot fetishists need to die

i'm white, descended from anglo and german settlers actually. but i've got friends of all races who assimilated, i'm not gonna hate them because you say so.

like i said, if they have good intentions, and want to become american, why not let them in?

nice feet

m8, 99% sure he is a mudslime.

Their religion literally says not to. The best ideas are those presented in the Quran and the book is supposedly complete with no new information to ever be added. You aren't even supposed to associate with non-Muslims unless you're trying to trick them.

Their culture has been expansionist since day 1. Their goal is a global Caliphate.

western culture is degenerate.

I don't want to integrate with it.....and im white

Because most of them can't

Thanks for the two insightful posts. I enjoyed reading them and think you should continue to give voice to your opinion!

>Indians didn't migrate here
You want to know how I know you're retarded.

fuuuuuuuuck that's pretty accurate man. God help us all.

Indians came from India

I'm an expert at finding local extrema lul

I would unironically sniff and lick her footpussy

Muslims and Jews are the same thing. That's why they hate each other.

As long as they stay at the bottom of the social pyramid, unlike the Jews who pretend to integrate but then take control of our government, banks, media, and fuck us over for the benefit of their own Jewish race.

Almost as if it's barbaric and has no place in modern society, or at least western
cuck leaf

Silly biased analogy. Where are the crusades against the Baltics and the northern Europeans?

>Why are muslims so unwilling to integrate?

Because their entire sense of self is based on hatred of western values.

their identity is stronger than the west's. who would trade strength for weakness?

feet

Why are Muslim girl feet so sexy?

They're self centered and have a shitty attitude about everything.