Prove Jews are Evil

Prove to me that Jews secretly control everything and want to destroy the white race. And don't post a bunch of meaningless graphics or out of context quotes. I want hard evidence, I want to see emails leaked from the secret high rabbinical council of white genocide. I want to see a money trail showing illegal terrorist jews funding ISIS and promoting racial tensions. I want to see jews go on camera and state their hatred of western civilization. Show me your proof Sup Forums, where is it? So far all of your proof is nothing.

Remember Pizzagate?

This guy does

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/pizzagate-shooter-apologizes-in-handwritten-letter-for-his-mistakes-ahead-of-sentencing/2017/06/13/f35126b6-5086-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html?utm_term=.9b24b28d1347

This is what happens when you believe the feckless fantasies of keyboard Nazis.

Go get me proof Sup Forums. Prove to me jews are evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY2xGWkN9uI
archive.is/VqfcM
youtube.com/watch?v=pr47mKJeuaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_Lior
youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=13s
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I want to see jews go on camera and state their hatred of western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY2xGWkN9uI

11 rabbis: "The war between the west and Islam will permit the triumph of Israel"

In French.

Ritual genital mutilation as a key part of their """religion""" for starters.

I don't speak french, but this seems little more than an ISIS type video.

You may dislike it, but it still doesn't prove anything.

How does it not prove anything? It's fundamentally recognized as an evil to sexually abuse children.

Evil? No way!

I'm circumcised and I don't feel sexually abused. Do you feel lost with out your umbilical cord?
Wow old timey pictures of jews. Better get the gas chamber ready.

archive.is/VqfcM

It's not about your feels. It's about ritual sexual abuse of children. That's clearly evil.

>Prove Jews are Evil
It's a meme, you dip. Summer's come early it seems.

>2% of the population

>Controls 60% of the media.

>if it happened in the past it's not evil
ok, buddy

>Masterminds of the Bolshevik revolution which killed millions of Russians.

Pic related.

>100% behind feminism.

What is that? Ancient regulations? Are you going to quote a phone book next?
Was I sexually abused then?

I said not to get all "info"graphy on me. You think a bunch of names next to companies mean anything to me?

I think Jews were despised in Germany because they were jews. Same way you all despise Muslims when you think they are all terrorists

So you have a jewish name next to a graph you don't like. What of it? Do you know anything about his thought process? Do you know the reasoning behind the bill? Do you know the projected outcome or you do you just like bad graphs next to meany jews?

Bro are you serious? The umbilical cord is supposed to come off, and would have deteriorated without our intervention anyways. Your foreskin is NOT supposed to be removed. Not only that, but it is actually detrimental to do so, with no benefits outside of fitting in with society.

Just because you were taught that it was OK, and you were too young to remember the operation, doesn't make it anything other than widespread sexual abuse of children.

Here are some note-worthy Jews' opinions of white people.

Sure thing Schlomo.

Yeah women, gotta hate them jews for helping you get rights. Now go back to being the kowtowing weak kitchen bitches you are.

GET IN HERE

>I want to see a money trail showing illegal terrorist jews funding ISIS and promoting racial tensions.

Also, the first 4 minutes of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr47mKJeuaU

>Was I sexually abused then?
Were you genitally mutilated as a child?

I don't get what you're trying to weasel around here, or why you're being so self-centered about it.

Bro just point to the talmud it directly translates to instruction and is evil af and also it's a kike text. It's like the jew Hadith, that book they just won't talk about because it's clearly evil af but they still want to do it.

I'm fully down with the whole pointing at all the fucbkloads of kikes that do shitty shit I'm just trying to tell you in case you didn't know

It's proof, kike

Calling something sexual abuse is a far stretch there, buddy.
Wow nice quotes there. I sure they represent all jews. Do you think they get together, where can I join the jewish council of white genocide again?

More meaningless faces

>I think Jews were despised in Germany because they were jews.

No, you were hated because you caused problems and scammed the german population for your own benefit. You are vile parasites that deserve everything you get.

You have been evicted from 109 countries for a reason.

It's sexual abuse to take a crap on a baby. It's sexual abuse to suck a young child's dick or to sodomize it.

But brutally lopping off parts of the child's sexual organs is not? No wonder you don't understand how Jews are evil.

>Wow nice quotes there. I sure they represent all jews.

They do, especially the ones in power.

:^)

>100% watered down
Sad. I shouldn't have expected much from an American educated poster in the first place though. You guys are the fast food of intellectual posting. At least I know that your posts will not be 100% trustworthy after this.

simply many unhappy (((cohencidences)))

>I said not to get all "info"graphy on me. You think a bunch of names next to companies mean anything to me?
If you are too stupid to read the post and come to the realization that having "2% of the population controlling 60% of the media" is a bad thing, then no one will be able to get through to you.

Sage this shit thread.

Hmmmmmm.

Reminder to newfags, summerfags, redditfags:

Stormfags invaded Sup Forums at the beginning of the primaries to push anti-jewish rhetoric. Jews are no worse than land niggers, sand niggers, rice niggers, etc. The actual problem is rich/elite vs poor/commoner. The everyday jew is not much different than the everyday white man, as they are both being kiked over by the elite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_Lior

Huh, looks like others jews don't like Dov Lior
Stop caring about meaningless rants. If I was called Jewy McJewson and I posted a drunken 4am rant about hating the Churchies from down the street, you'd call for every jew to be gassed

I believe I read it, and I don't believe that they are causing the downfall of the white race because of it. Sooooorrry, pal...
Name one instance of white pride being used to celebrate the accomplishments of white people and not the racial superiority of white people.

>Stormfags invaded Sup Forums at the beginning of the primaries to push anti-jewish rhetoric

This board has been nazi for years. Get your facts straight.

Address the sexual abuse charge, kike. You argue like a Jew.

>twist one way
>twist the other way
>deflect
>deny
>ignore

Jews always back down when when they're faced with not being able to deny an accusation.

Of course, that's what they all do.

Bill Nye didn't start his bullshit until the last year or so faggot. pol was a libertarian leaning, half-hearted nazi board you fucking redditor. Get back in your fucking hole.

REEEEE Commies OUT

You say that because I don't full agree you. You want me to go into some pocket where either I hate jews because they evily mutilate babies or I love jews and hate children because I love said mutilation. NO. You are the one trying to trap me. You want my answer? While I wish it wasn't a thing that would be forcibly brought upon a baby, I don't see it as such a barbaric curse upon children as you make it out to be.

How can I forget this speech by former Zionist Jew Benjamin H. Freedman in 1961 exposing the Jews and their roles in starting wars:

youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE

Also this ultra red-pill documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

The beginning shows how the crypto-Jews overthrew the Sultan of the Ottoman empire from within, how they orchestrated the Armenian genocide, and triggered WW1.

>pol was a libertarian leaning, half-hearted nazi board you fucking redditor.

No it wasn't you imbecile.

>Libertarianism

Oh that reminds me.

I'm not a fucking commie you extra special autismotron. Hitler was right but misdirected.

No, I'm asking you if you do or do not equate cutting up a baby's genitals with sexual mutilation.

If you cannot categorically answer "no" then you are are psychotically evil for trying to say "well you just want me to agree with you." You can't even give a straight answer. Why not just say it's your glorious covenant with g-d if you like it so much?

>Our standard response is to draw an analogy with anti-royalism: to oppose monarchy does not mean killing the king; it means getting rid of crowns, thrones, royal titles, etc....
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Just in case you thought it meant genocide

Jew reporting in.

The only group of people I want to see destroyed are Muslims. That's the case for a lot of us.

Personally I don't give a shit about the white race still being a thing, as long as you don't unanimously make anuddah shoah.

Please don't formulate your opinion on an entire group of people based on a few articles written by New York Brooklyn hipsters saying that whites are responsible for all the world's problems.

PROVE JEWS ARE EVIL!!!
>ok here is proof
NO, THAT"S NOT EVIDENCE PROVE JEWS ARE EVIL!!!!!

Fucking dumb faggot. .

Yes, it was. I don't see how you could possibly know one way or another since you are a 15 year old beta with a feminine penis. You have to be at least 18 to be here, cunt.

I don't get it much, and I prefer they stop doing it. I'd want to know what my penis would be like with that little extra bit of skin. I am still not going to damn the whole jewish lot because of it.
"Proof" made by people who are trying to make another look bad isn't proof. Basically I question the validity and accuracy of all of your "proof" and not just think its skewed facts and perceptions.

Sure thing Schlomo.

Gee, I wonder why.

Let me ask you again. This is a simple yes or no question.

Does cutting off part of the genitalia of a child count as child abuse?

Prove the murder of Jews by the NSDAP

We do have to sterilze/genocide you though. That's what our hive mind is instructing us to do. I'm a humane sort of person and would rather see you be sterilized rather than outright shot on sight or whatever but hey, I can't stop what's coming down the pike. Sorry Jew, you had a good run but your congeners didn't know how to restrain themselves so here we are. Too bad it couldn't have been different but sociobiology has its own set of rules.

Yes, are you happy?

Now let's go on. Do you consider child abuse to be evil? Again, yes or no.

oy vey

They do it only to themselves faggot.

its not a meme
youre the summerfag

>The only group of people I want to see destroyed are Muslims. That's the case for a lot of us.
>
>Personally I don't give a shit about the white race still being a thing, as long as you don't unanimously make anuddah shoah.

Yeah, you don't give a shit about the white race because we are the good goyim who are easily subverted by your bullshit kabbalah and systems of enslavement.

You hate the Muslims because they are red-pilled about the Jews and aren't voluntarily taking it in the ass by the Jew World Order like we are as a nation.

Of course

They own everything because they work harder than you do.

watcha doin rabbi

Wow a bunch of archaic rules that no jew would ever follow. You sure got them jews.

So if a religion dictates ritual child abuse, is this not a sign of an evil religion? Yes or no.

The Levant is rightful Jewish clay. Sorry to disappoint you Ahmed.

Gentiles have tried to do just that for many centuries, yet here I am, interacting with you on a Filipino bushcraft forum.

Pic related.

You can find even more white people saying all that shit. And plenty of Jewish people fighting against the islamization of Europe.

>s-sure thing goyim
>w-we surely don't follow those anymore you filthy gentile
What's the jew word for lying? I know the muzzies have Taqqiya, what's the jew word? I guess subversion works well.

BASED DOCUMENTARY COMING THROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=13s

Why yes it is.

I didn't stutter asshole.

I'll wait for your proofs on that claim rabbi, except you don't have any because you are a subversive schlomoberg

Well I don't know why you beat around the bush so much. Thank you for helping me provide a logical proof of one obvious way in which Jews are evil.

>What is racial nepotism.

>White people are evil but we should be more tolerant of Muslims
>FUCKING SUBVERSIVE KIKE!
>I have nothing against white people but hate Muslims
>FUCKING SUBVERSIVE KIKE!

We just can't win with you people.

>D-don't pretend like I stutter goyim
Nice deflection, I see that's all you have instead of actual rebuttals. I have yet to see a jew refute Pastor Anderson once.

jews stole money from me

thats enough proof.

>oy VEY, how dare you call us out for being the subversive cunts we have been in every society we have existed in

Sure thing Schlomo.

Apparently it's cyclical, Jews expelled over 319 times from a broad variety of nations and locations. You've been 86'ed out of everywhere you have ever colonized. It is only a matter of time before the Jews are rejected globally throughout the world and that is why you have your feelers out here my dear biological Jew. You sense something is up..it's in the air.

Nice non sequitur you stupid fucking sheep. Isn't it past your bed time? Try coming prepared with material to back yourself up, retard.

Hmmm...still gonna say no to that.

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

"Cutting off" part of a child's penis (meaning explicit removal of functions and use of the penis) is different than removing a vestigial piece of skin

Show me this Pastor. I want to see what he says.

Sorry, you'll have to refute the proof logically, not based on ex post facto rationalization of the argument you just lost in a great big mess.

I thought Jews made good lawyers and stuff.

The jews are a separate tribe from the White Goyim as they say themselves. For that reason alone they should never be trusted fully.