It's Happening!!! Assange confirmed Zionist CIA Shill (proof inside)

Sorry folks. It might be heartbreaking but the truth will still set you free.

Proof:

julianpaulassange.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYNaHuOIEFg
julianpaulassange.com/
archive.fo/MIlyP
archive.fo/8DZxD
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
archive.is/MIlyP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the truth will still set you free
hello cia shill

give it a rest with the bullshit

If wikileaks was exposing real truth, they would have shut the website down a long time ago

Where's the proof? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

I ain't clicking that shit.

No sir. Long time Assange supporter here and I'm a bit shocked myself. But hey, they fooled us in the past. We get smarter as we go. If Assange is a shill, this would be a good learning lesson.

Anyone. Read the evidence.

Not clicking that link, looks like a trap can I get a run down?

>shill confirmed
>illuminati confirmed
>false flag confirmed

This is how I know your post is bullshit, YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED SHIT! You're speculating on circumstantial evidence, speak honestly about your speculation and people might be willing to pay more attention to you.

>"Hey guys I think Assange might be CIA because x,y and z...."

He absolutely is, but I'm not clicking your faggot link.
>not https

Oh, and saged.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYNaHuOIEFg

Stop being a CIA nigger and give us a rundown. No one in their right mind is going to click your shitty link. At least archive it for us.

>don't know how to quote or is too dumb to realize that the thread has id's
Hi cia, give job pls i help u kill lula

yeah can i have a job too

Hello Chris Sands.

>julianpaulassange.com/
No clicky clicky mudda fukka

Hmm, what's this? Emailing government employees?

Well well well..

ALAN DERSHOWITZ IS PART OF JULIAN ASSANGES LEGAL COUNCIL. DERSHOWITZ IS CONNECTED TO EPSTEINS PEDOPHILE RING

Stop being a lazy nigger and archive it yourself

Pretty much this. At least Snowden is somewhat believable but WikiLeaks has been "leaking" stuff for so long and without consequences that its clear theyre one of them.

>without consequences
Their lawyers get killed off every six months.
>snowden is believable
He's a CIA op working for the NSA as a contractor through Dell. The majority of the info he stole we haven't seen yet.

>he is
Was

Y'all posting in a glow in the dark CIA nigger thread
Assange must've gotten his hands on something

archive link because you're all computer-illiterate faggots
>archive.fo/MIlyP

HLI said it and now we know. I also kinda figured if after they were shilling for Reality Winner.

>no pics of evidence yet
>no tldr
>shady website
hi mossad

pics from OP's website 1/?

pics from OP's website 2/?

pics from OP's website 3/5

pics from OP's website 4/5

pics from OP's website 5/5
>archive.fo/8DZxD

>Assange confirmed Zionist CIA Shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Wikileaks is a branch of Israeli intel.

>pic related
really grips the grey matter

A-A-Aassange is just a shill, don't listen to him!

t. CIA

Hory sheet

Hello CIA shill. Hows the weather in VA?

Wheres the archive? Norway bro where are you.

Posting in a 3-letter agency thread.

Shutting down a site like that is entirely futile, if you can even pull it off in the first place. They aren't even breaking any US laws by publishing leaks. They could probably put the server in Washington DC itself and not face any legal retribution, at most tech companies might refuse to serve them so as to preserve government contracts, but that's about it.

What's with all the spook threads as of late?

So . . . they wanted Trump to win? For what reason? Hillary couldn't have done the job?

Maybe the truth is that it never mattered who won, and this is all just a game of magic and symbolism that the elites play. Meanwhile we're distracted eternally trying to figure out who the good guys are. The people running this planet are engaged in the most sinister game of 33 dimensional hyperbackgammon and we're still on "muh neocons".

I think it matters to an extent, but from what I see it's basically globalist groups fighting over who has power and some aren't as bad as the others.

Hmm an attempt to discredit Assange. He must be about to release something big again. PLZ GIBS CIA MEDIA OPS PASSWORD

>If wikileaks was exposing real truth, they would have shut the website down a long time ago
>If wikileaks was exposing real truth
>real truth
What wikileaks exposes is 100% fact but it is NOT the whole truth and the timing seems to serve an unknown agenda.

>assange is a 9/11 terrorist
kek
pretty good LARP

Wikileaks has stated that leaker's wishes are heard on publishing schedules. And timing is always planned to get maximum effect. So nothing weird about it.

BUMp

>members regularly die
>leader held up in an embassy for years on false rape charges and threat of US extradition.
>regular cyber attacks.
>constant accusations of being connected to CIA

Yea, without consequences alright.

>julianpaulassange.com/
>archive.is/MIlyP

Does this make you feel more safe?

You can tell the shills and gov and shareblue because they don't understand memes.

You have to be a special kind of blackpill cynical retard to believe this