There's something radically wrong with these online publications...

There's something radically wrong with these online publications. They need to get their clicks shekles revoked if they keep writing shit like this

This anti white shit needs to stop

the guy was a liberal too

Liberalism is a Mental disorder

Bump

The truth shouldn't be monetized in the first place, media is garbage

He was Jewish not white

the fuck is this shit? Pop-culture references weren't enough, so they've moved on to LARPing and cosplay?

And THAT'S why he deserved it.

Alright Pfeiffer, since you're apparently white, let's send you over to NK to get raped in the butthole by fatboy, just for the simple fact that you're white.

I can't wait for someone to burn one these "journalist's" houses down or come after them. Not only do they incite violence against our GOP congressmen, president, and members, but they also flame the racial shit in this country like none other.

I truly believe that when it comes down to it, people are responsible for their own actions. However, I do believe that when you have every liberal, "trusted" media outlet and their shitty celebrity friends telling people to resist, punch Republicans, kill, and even put their lives in danger for their cause, they need to take the blame too.

Jail them all. Any media outlet, right or left, calling for this shit needs to be shutdown and all involved jailed. I don't care if you have to make an unfair example out of someone.

NA reading. He's calling Huffingting Post for writing that anti white shit

Bump

STFU and go pick my field, nigger.

You have to be a severely broken or ignorant human being to subscribe to this retardation.

>jew
>white

You whites need to grow up and realise that your time at the top is over. Accept your inferiority with a little dignity.

Fuck off tyrone

Stop your larping horseshit Jacob.

Chimps are too dense to swim m8

>we evolved from chimps
Honestly, I think you're not even trying
Talking about being evolved or not like you know the meaning of the word
Nobody is saying whites are more distant to apes than blacks
Even chimps, apes and gorillas can live in peaceful societies, but blacks cannot
So the order of who's more civilized is whites,
then chimps and other animals and then blacks (not evolved, since no one is more evolved, evolution doesn't work like that).
But please, feel free to believe that you're superior because you look less like an ape on the surface
You still have the negroid skull with the underdeveloped brain inside it

>a fucking leaf

Fucking lol, pretty much.

Gorillas and chimps living in the fucking woods create more peacful societies than niggers in 2017. They don't deserve to be put down the way they are when constantly compared to niggers.

> There are STILL whites who don't believe that we need to genocide every non-white race on the planet

I swear, anyone who says we shouldn't after this should literally just slit their own wrists. They'd be doing a favor for the white race.

> black guy gets arrested and fucked up in NK
> "North Korea Proves Black Lives Don't Matter"

This is fake news fyi

Is this true? If so, just shit up the comments section about how its always a good day when a liberal dies. Libs clicking their way in to redeem their daily white guilt atonement bux get triggered and start defending the fucker. Boom. Maybe it'll activate some almonds as well

well at least he made himself presentable by shaving and the media picked up on it. Good for him

>fake news
it's real, it was just posted last year

Obviously. Its basically a blog post

get out of america or die, cracker.

He was a thieving thug who shouldn't have stolen. That's one less criminal on the streets.

Why should I care about Otto dying? All lives matter, not just white ones.

That's the problem with 'you people.' You should be more like Asians, get straight A's and not get involved in criminal activity like the whites.

I blame coachella music for the death of Otto. All of your songs talk about dying young and traveling abroad. Why don't you ask The Chainsmokers to give a damn, or any of the other white leaders?

Where were Otto's parents? Why didn't they raise him with decent Asian values? This would have never happened if he was properly raised in an Asian household.

Fuck you. Not all North Korean prison guards are bad people.

Fuck off LARPs

We've literally been saying white privilege isn't a real thing for years.

libs eat their own

>implying anyone has ever cared what Daria thinks

He deserved it because he was dumb enough to go to North Korea.

Bump

ITT: Free speech is only allowed when it supports your narrative

I have a right to criticize any "free speech" i want you faggot

Its literally a fucking cult

How's that different from the left? Literally it's PC or social shaming, ostracism and livelihood attacks. You're a hypocrite.

AY WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIET

He's addressing the left...

Liberals are already hypocrites. Except they feel a smug superiority over being PC and virtue signaling to pat themselves on the back, which is why we say its a mental disorder

They really need to be rounded up and killed, can't wait to see them dangling from a rope.

>Do you realize how horrible that looks, and how offensive that is, that white people are demanding that people of color justify their choices?

...unless they vote for Donald Trump.

Bump

>glimpse into ancapistan

These posts always amuse me because how can they not see that they use "White Male" in the same vain that most of us use "Nigger".

Tell me. What is the difference between, "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!"
and
"YOU'RE A NIGGER!"
?

>Tell me. What is the difference between, "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!"
>and
>"YOU'RE A NIGGER!"
We were oppressed. White males were the oppressors.

lmao is this real?
wtf

You're 15 years old. You were never oppressed. White males that are alive today never oppressed you.

>twitter
you can shit about anything. shit i want to go back and kill bell labs employees and specially tims berner's lee.

You were so busy being a nigger than you didn't answer the question. But lets assume your answer is correct.

You are saying the only difference is that your hatred is more justify than our hatred?

One hates oppression the other hates not being able to oppress people

Any "white" person saying this shit should have it happen to them by law

what am i looking at here

They write about white people because white people are the only ones that read in america.

Alex Phieffer: 'White House Correspondent'

LOL

Alex hasn't done serious journalism since he got fired from his high school newspaper....sad....You dreamed of being a serious Journalist, but end up doing clickbait for chickenfeed at huffpost.

Alex!.. do the honorable thing and be a barista ...have some fucking dignity

Usually these people are Jews or Gays

Anyone else should face the guillotine on day one after the fall.

You were so busy being a faggot that you failed to realize that your statement does not make sense within the framework of the question i posed.

"Niggers" don't hate oppression. Some people do but most "Niggers" don't care and are too busy murdering, gang-banging and fucking.

"White People" do not oppress people. Some people do but most "White People" are poor and are being shat on by society.

It is your personal opinion that "White People" hates not being able to oppress and that "Niggers" hates being oppressed.

However you failed to realize that using "White People" as a pejorative analogous to "Nigger" will lead to some really fucked up shit in the future. And you niggers are fucking shit up and making shit bad for black people everywhere.

shitty meme, ya nigger
and chimpanzees have higher IQs than bantu niggers

Your retared if your not liberal

Grow up

Dat ass

>3/25/16
Stop m8 you've made like 3 different threads over this year old news and no ones biting.

The guy just died today retard

>implying the private prison would release him under humanitarian grounds instead of renting out his organs for 15 years so that at least a part of him completes his sentence

why tho

>i dont know what an opinion means

Bump...

>white were never oppressed

Holy fuck, I hope this is bait

>flag

Oh

>bricks stop entering journalist kike's windows
>shit like this gets more frequent

Bump.

>secretly

Wew lad.
Pfeiffer writes for Tucker's Daily Caller. His article calls out the HuffPo trash.

Was he really a jew?

>(((White)))

he had Jewish ancestry at least