Kushner Speaks

Well we finally get to hear this faggot jew's voice: youtube.com/watch?v=O4YgNQrt--k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds like he has a lil boy pucci

Say something nice about him

seems like he genuinely wants the government to run better, I hope it works out

it's amazing that such a pipsqueak jew was capable of bagging an extremely rich, power and beautiful woman and then become extremely rich and powerful himself. literally running the most powerful country in the world which by default means he's pretty much running the world. must make these autistic Sup Forums fags pretty mad.

kek

I think that Kushner might be a transfreak woman. And I'm certain Ivanka Trump is a transfreak man. Pretty demented if it's all real.

he speaks like mark zuckerberg. the same brand of slacker billionarie

He was a part of an extremely rich family already. You're pretty dumb but, I'll let you pretend you're trolling.

Not mad, maybe jealous. I don't think Kushner is as bad as most here think

>jew
>not bad
OK schlomo

ashkenazi men tend to have a scratchy or screechy voice, not sure why this is.

Everything about them is weak.

>defense system using floppy disk

obviously much more secure than using the latest tech. Is he seriously dumb or what. Can somebody tell me what the hell

There were already videos of him speaking on Youtube, such as this one, which is three years old. People are dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrduuwybf8w

I confirm this for being true.

user WANT MILKIES

His bottom teeth look strange

Wow, he really sounds more jew-ey than I thought he would.

Im honestly jealous of jared bc he bagged the worlds finest pussy as a wife (ivanka). But im a top ivy graduate myself and i do have alot of respect for him. Mostly i respect him bc he obv has a little trouble speaking in front of a massive audience, but he sacked up and did it even though he knew he was no natural. Hes a cool mofo. Jewish means he probly lacks in character, and forcing ivanka to adopt his shit eating faggot religion doesnt help, but hes still a cool mofo

He sounds like an E3 presenter, was waiting for him to show off God of War or something

Jared is going to put .mil and .gov on fucking gmail

REMOVE THIS DIRT KIKE ASAP

He's taking credit for all of this low-hanging fruit

Obama hated the troops and gutted the VA, fixing this country's technology isn't hard, we just have to put money towards it.

appears to be mostly Khazar/Kenite... not much if ANY Adamic Caucasian Aryan at all... is that Satan/Lucifer/Tiamat speaking through his false Talmudic prophet or is (((Kushy))) the false -anointed one?

His voice is almost as high and soft as mine.. but I get mistaken for a chick in Overwatch when I speak.. people friend me all the time. Someone has my picture as their backdrop...

>Say something nice about him
Could have been worse?

Yup. He's a true genius, goy.

probably means he's a Kenite/Khazar Talmudic, not real Adamic Israelite, LARPing and pretending to be

to think he bangs this

Kushman got dat BIG JEWISH COCK