So blackwashing is OK but whitewashing is not?

So blackwashing is OK but whitewashing is not?

>blackwashing
Don't you mean blackstaining?

Them are some meaty thighs

Didnt you get the memo? Diversity means less white people
>tfw no qt black gf

Far less meaty than actual 2B

Costume is good. Only thing that matters in cosplay.

so she want 2b 2b because she want 2b

why doesn't she just cosplay as all the unique black girls video developers have given her as an option

seriously though if developers are gonna make black characters at least have them be designed like they wanted to make a unique character, and not the from the first blaxploitation movie they saw

I'd fuck her -- in that cosplay.

>being mad at qt sheboons cosplaying
thats not blackwash thats actually a step in the right direction

Is this in response to something? Otherwise why is she so defensive? Who is saying she can't? Someone needs to tell her what a straw man is.

also
i live in a metropolitan area with its fair share of blacks and no one does this shit with their hair they would be laughed at. Its funny because cucks think putting this shit in their games will prepbull but its actually a retarded misrepresentation. Thus why multicultural shit if stupid and backwards

she's clearly cosplayed before and has probably gotten flake by 1 or 2 people trolling or just being autistic

Game crashes constantly on PC, couldn't play it

Dont you mean black mudding or something?

why do any of you fuckers give a shit. people should be able to cosplay whomever they want. If she wants to cosplay as 2b, she can. I'm not gonna sit here and say she can't because she was born wrong.

WE WUZ ASIANS AND SHIET

i've seen girls with hair like the beyond good and evil 2 girl, and she's the best looking one funny enough
the mafia one at least makes sense for her to be the way she looks since it's supposed to be that era
but the rest are just ugly

Nice flag, faggot

That cosplay gave me stage 4 cancer

>D.Ndu

holy shit kek

I think shitstaining sounds better

In before BF1 and COD WW2 butthurt

I think I'll go to comic Con this year as cyborg...

>nigger
>2b
pick only one

And then outta nowhere, SJWs and BLM will appear

thats authentic black hair though, 98% of black girls have a weave. Because they dont grow real hair naturally.

No it's not okay.
I'm black and I can say that a white cosplaying Raven from Tekken is just as wrong as a white guy cosplaying Afro Samurai...
The costume might be excellent, but something's still missing.

Nice. I think this ass is alone a good reason to buy this game :^)

she can whoever she please, huh wut ?

x-washing is to do with casting in media, literally no one gives a fuck about who cosplays what.

Bleach is missing

The one from Wolfenstein looks like a fucking crackhead.

This ones way better than the michael brown looking 2B

Desu i would fug her

probably is
they show a character trip on acid in the trailer

Flag checks out

I'd fuck her too tbqg

Ayo
Fuck witey
Dem niggaz is rayciss

If it's one thing I hate about us niggers is we always gotta rub our blackness in other people's faces. It's like faggots walking into a room and yelling "ATTENTION EVERYONE! I'M GAY!" No wonder whites want to exterminate us.

What's with all the racemixing when you've got cuties like this around? Explain yourself.

WE WUZ BLINDFOLDS N SHIET

Nigga your talkin like a faggot right now.
If you can't be loud and proud with your blackness then your uncle tomming yourself

Muthafuckin jews makin black females want to fuck witey, no good pussy left for us niggas so we have to get what we can

Stop with this niggertalk, it's disgusting

>imagune being this insecure
also wtf singapore? tourist?

tbqh i'd fuck the shit out of her if she kept the blindfold on, maybe something to cover the nose too

You know, that cosplay actually doesn't look half bad.

BUT IS IT A MAN OR A GRILL?!

Kekistani refugee

Well, that cosplay sure doesn't look like shit.
This fucking degenerates think all they have to do is put on a costume and --- magically--- they are that character.

Weak and Pathetic. 0/10

cosplay isn't really about looking like the character to most cosplayers
it's about putting their own "personal touch" to the characters
think of it like people who roleplay but then make the character gay
or how you find sailor moon and x series crossover cosplay
it's stupid, cons need to stop being about self-indulgence

Bullshit. That's not how humans work. We see the whole thing.

And why would they wear it in the first place? Just carry around a perfect mannequin.

Who says that she complained about white people cosplaying black people?

Leave that poor girl alone.

i know right?

Yes. Where have you been?

Cute

I want to fuck that mouth

Only a tiny minority of people interested in politics care about identity politics.

Cosplay is 100% OK with whatever race (and sometimes gender) you are so long as you're attractive enough to pull it off, which this girl clearly is. No one ACTUALLY gives that much of a shit about accurate representations of fictional characters. Now then, someone post that black girl who cosplayed as Quiet from MGSV already so that I can jerk my dick and go to fucking sleep, I know one of you Sup Forums faggots has it

Cosplay is the lowest form of faggotry

>those thighs
Wew lads

>nice winston cosplay

niggers whine about cultural appropriation and then appropriate everything underneath the sun. fucking stupid monkeys
>itz cuz im blahk
no, you stupid faggot, it's cuz you will freak the fuck out and hyperventilate about oppression if you don't like the way someone does something, you whiny bastards

Reminder that Haydee is the superior android.

not all black people care about appropriation

Yes it is because fuck white people amiright? God damn niggers need to stop.

Don't be a bitch. She can wear what she wants. If she is "culturally apropriating" a japanese fantasy character at a fun convention then so be it.

Only the things that are obviously aimed at "black washing" histroy to try and erase whites from a sense of their own histroy matter.

Be the bigger man
Don't be bitter over petty shit.
We are talking about some serious shit going on.

PICK YOUR FIGHTS Sup Forums OR THEY WILL PLAY YOU LIKE FOOLS!

She fine