/nsg/ North Saron General Daily

The Republic of North Saron is a unique microstate in that it is not only a white ethnostate, but seemingly reflects the values of Sup Forums more than any other government on earth.
- Henry Hawgood

Hello all!

Since the last post, a lot of progress has been made in creating North Saron. We have a system of economy, a plan for landing and settling and we even have a flag. Not only do we have all of that, but we have secured the islands with the knowledge that upon habitation, we will not be attacked or kicked off of the island. We have a map of what the island will be developed as also (pic related) and are working towards a national anthem currently, so if any of you musical autists have any interest, join the discord.

So far, the discord has about 15 members and we have worked out everything down to which boat we are going to buy to ship the goods there. If anybody is interested in helping and not just LARPing around, join the discord.

DISCORD: Discord dot gg slash MZbnWDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/st-thomas
privateislandsonline.com/united-states/maine/foster-island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if its a Christian only state

That runway needs to be much longer. A Piper Saratoga probably couldn't even take off or land from there.

We want to make it bigger, but 2k ft. is plenty for a twin otter and we don't have any more room

Indeed. Join the discord.

i thought kek shit was autistic but these pol colonies take the cake

lmao how so? This isn't a Sup Forumsony, it's just a micronation that reflects a lot of the values of pol

Every other year there are these autismo muhh nation threads that pop up. I'd join the roleplaying though for the fun of it. I love arguing with people about stupid shit like this and how to do it right.

Haha it's not just roleplay bud, we're actually serious about this. We've got capital to use and everything

This looks very interesting, I hope you guys aren't joking.

Nope, we're serious.

Could we put some bridges between the major islands, for improved coordination?

>Power, housing and offices on separate islands.
The world will be forever shitty as long as the low IQ post agricultural stock is still alive.

We could, but those are expensive, hence why we're starting out on the government buildling island. That means that we don't have to keep going from island to island. We will eventually have bridges but for now it'll look kinda like hong kong and kowloon.

Will you guys be like Liberland except without all the illegal land grabbing shit

Yes lol, that's the goal at least.

So, did you buy this land or is it just some uninhabited islands that you wanna claim?

Either way, I'm interested.

>2k foot runway

lol, try again

How do we know that this won't become a Jonestown?

Because the constitution is built to not do that lol

The land was recently released by a guy who was doing a development project but he ran out of funding, so now the islands aren't owned by anybody. Either way, the closest party to owning them is greece and they're piss poor so

We don't exactly have a ton of room, either way it's also not gonna be a multi-million passenger airport. Twin otters routinely land at even shorter airfields (namely lukla)

Lets invade greece.

look dude, i asked this last night and you never answered

What are you going to do about the creditors who will lay claim to the assets held by the defunct corporation who currently owns these islands?

In OP's mind:
1) Guy starts development project
2) Runs out of money
3) Look guys, free islands!

In reality:
1) Guy starts development project
2) Runs out of money
3) Creditors seize all assets of the project
4) No free islands

How are you this retarded.
Do you think that's how city planning works?
Us from office town are going to take a ferry to commerce town for lunch if anyone wants to come along....

Manufacturing on seperate island then power... just gonna say need power on same island

>which boat we are going to buy

Buy the boat and you'll have no more money. Trust me, I have boat and live in poverty because of it. Get married and have five kids instead, it's less expensive.

I don't know why people think it is free. It is for sale for $16M.

privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/st-thomas

Why not just revitalize a semi-abandoned American mill town? Infrastructure is repairable and up-gradable, use it to start the new economy.
There is huge potential in the hemp industry in states with legalization (new england is a good example). It's basically an entire industry in its infancy. It needs young people to take the lead.
> buy farms in specific region
> buy old industrial space in town
> buy commercial property
> buy housing
This is how you build new economies from what already exists. Islands are incredibly difficult.

I've thought of that but these guys must have an island for some reason or another, which I know is not possible. Live where there are lots of islands, I know about this kind of thing.

OP said earlier in the thread they had capital, but i dont know if the "capital" includes the 16 million needed to purchase the island. It would be nice if he would elaborate because it is a genuinely interesting topic that I have thought about often. While I dont agree with some of the specifics, its still going to be interesting to follow the project. I just need to see that they have basic misconceptions like that cleared up as OP has commonly stated the islands were "free", without specifying if that meant "uninhabited" or "without cost"

Surely you guys can find something better than a shitty desert greek island. How about something in Maine.

privateislandsonline.com/united-states/maine/foster-island

I think the problem with your suggestions are that they would still be subject to US law and things like IRS regulations. If they start an independent nation, they can renounce US citizenship and then not be subject to its laws and 'protections'. They can make their own laws as they see fit. That is not possible in the situation you suggest

Those islands though are part of the town of Aegina, they will be taxed.

Right, that's understood. But unless they can come up with the literal millions of dollars needed for such an enterprise they're dead in the water. My personal solution would be a floating, mobile colony of 'sea gypsies' for lack of a better term. By floating colony I mean there would just be fucktons of sailing vessels that would migrate around the Pacific Islands together. It is doable on the individual level and scalable.

I always thought that Point Roberts would make a good micronation.

I think they want land for agriculture though.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I sailed past there coming out of Blaine last year.

Are we invading it? remember when thousands of anons lost their lives during the invasion of Tuvalu? Sup Forums should abandon the island plan

Yeah but they don't get it exactly. It isn't possible for them to farm their own food other than some fruits and herbs and such. It would have to be imported.

Your developmental blueprint looks like shit. Your housing developments aren't even on the same island as your industry. The blueprints require serious work in order to utilise the land you have efficiently. This is incredibly inefficient use of land.

This will be just like the Tuvalu threads.

>exiling people to an island
Fuck that.
Rhodesia and Rome didn't have an exile island.
The UK did and now it's a big bleeding pussy and Australia exists, do you people never fucking learn?

>it's another Sup Forums colony thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah but this time you're totally serious!

Unless you're an unironic chad who not only could easily fuck women regularly but also has a Harvard-tier education in law and everything else, you're a faggot larper.

It'll just be like the Namibia threads

It'll just be like the Tuvalu threads

It'll just be like the Kekistan threads

There have been so many fucking """attempts""" at Sup Forums colonies.

You always find bottom of the barrel people there who think that because they watch Black Pigeon Speaks, they're qualified to create a country.

They probably don't even fucking read regularly and have no idea how actual power play works.

I'm just here for the lulz, ok?

>capital
youre gonna need a 7 figure sum at the minimum

>join the discord
>ask the OP himself what makes him so qualifed to establish a country
>he literally says (no joke) absolutely nothing.
>then goes on to say that Trump has no qualification for presidency as a justification
>I question further looking for any tangible proof that anyone there is at all qualified in anything
>get banned

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Really makes me think

looking at all of you shitcoin investors.

>power on an isolated island
Bad idea, you have to put the power plant near the places that need it otherwise you'll have to run lines underwater which is expen$ive

Also this is actually a pretty good idea. Better than Tuvalu.
Get some /k/ommandos on board.

he is talking about seizing the islands from Aegina and therefore, Greece. Its reasonable to assume that if you did that on US soil, the US government would drop the hammer. He is operating under the assumption that the Greece Government is in such a state of disarray that he would be able to establish a defensive foothold on the islands before Greece could muster a proper response.

>Greece would have trouble beating up and arresting a handful of autistic weirdos

Oh

Well shit I take that back this is fucked unless someone better steps up.

Suicidal folks are the best candidates, no better cure for the blues than using that nothing-to-lose moment to build an island resort and town in the middle of nowhere to relax on.

m8, you can't just magically create a country.

You need to do some actual education for years. Look at the Founding Fathers of the United States.
>Law degrees
>amazing private education
>Benjamin Franklin fucked bitches like it was nobody's business
>could actually lead men into battle and use battle tactics because they studied military history and tactics

Do you know how hard it is to find people like that? Unless that discord is full of people in Ivy League Schools and are thought of by those around them to be future leaders of America naturally.

Do the islands even have fresh water?

OP is pretty educated from what I know. He has connections to the UN. And never underestimate the power of Sup Forums

>And never underestimate the power of Sup Forums
god you're so gay. This has been attempted a million times already and it's always by someone barely with any qualifications leading a bunch of /r9k/ browsing weirdos

>Republic of North Saron is a unique microstate

LARPing faggots get out.

> we have worked out everything down to which boat we are going to buy to ship the goods there

Or at least come up with a viable plan. Nothing stops you from buying an island. But why buy an island when you can just buy farmland and forest?

Our rural areas are emptying of people and absolutely nothing stops you from banding together and collectively purchasing land and building a community. Religious cults manage it, why can't you?

Oh you're a penniless NEET.

No.

we aren't buying the island and we have $15k set aside for funds. the company that owns the islands is going out of business so their up for grabs.

Why are the schools so far from housing??

*they're
fuck my spelling.

$15k? LOL, that might last maybe a month. Maybe.

Wait for the next crypto crash and use that 15k to invest. In four years you might have enough to buy the island and a boat to take you there so you can get sunburned and starve.

we aren't going to buy the islands, and there is already infrastructure and fish farms on the islands. the 15k is just a starter fund. Of course more people will pitch in later.

>settling an island on $15k

You can't even buy a decent car let alone a fucking chain of islands and the infastructure to support it with $15k.

see
the company that is selling the islands is going out of business so they islands are up for grabs.

Water source?

That's one of the few things we don't have figured out. If you're legit interested, join the discord,

I don't do discord for technical reasons.

If you don't have a water source on the islands you won't be able to live there. You'd have to transport it or build/buy a reverse osmosis system.

there will be a department for the sole purpose of stealing tap water from Greek citizens

Kek. Made me laugh.

you guys need a meme coin

so is exile for the furrie fags that inevitably come with 4 chan?

this would make more sense and would be more affordable

Maine is freezing cold in winter.

15 thousand keks

>15k in funds set aside
I can see how this conversation went down

>Hey you know I have 3k in savings
>I have about 4k
>hmmm I have 5
>I also have 3
>wow we're already off to a great start! We already have 15k!

These idiots probably haven't even thought up of having to hire a literal accounting firm or how taking large donations make you subject to the whims of those donors, lest they withdraw

There is no bank account with 15k set aside.

I call dibs on being head priest.
>I've run a cult before
>I don't fuck little boys

Here have a flag or some shit

Ya blew it cucks.