A She-Niggera going off on black men dating white women. Fucking funny

A She-Niggera going off on black men dating white women. Fucking funny.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuzOoUqrlr0&time_continue=39

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkEofaTV46M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Peaches N Queef

Listen to your sheboon fellow niggers, keep to your own species.

the problem is white women (race traitors) and non-whites fetishizing white people

Shame, she'd be cuter if she lost some wait and was fine with dating white men.

Don't give me that, you've never seen a fat girl who's like a diamond in the rough? Someone you know who'd be a cutie if she lost some weight.

Complains that black women don't get accepted for screaming, crying, raging, preaching
But a white woman expresses the same message in a moderate way

That's the problem nigger bitch

WHITE BAE

>the angry black woman stereotype is fals-

I kinda feel bad for black guys. Your women are horrible.

The last time I lived in Amerika I was asked out by two black women who told me that black men were either broke dreaming losers or "niggers that hate their mothers". I felt bad for them.

She's not even black, or at least not fully; she's mixed. I don't know why we're not seeing a push for a black ethnostate or some sort of separation from them, since they obviously hate whites and others so damn much.

Yeah, the sexualization and fetishization of white women is a big problem when our countries are being flooded horny savages.

You don't have to be a certain color to be racist. Ignorance permeates through all kinds of people

>they hate whites
They don't. To generalize all blacks as hating whites is just as racist as this woman. She's an idiot but if you buy into her way of thinking that means you are too.

she jelly as fuck. got a feeling shes talking about one negro in particular she was fond of. women can't take rejection.

If we criticize them we get crucified by the whole community. Black women are untouchable ethereal beings that have no faults of their own and if you find fault in them your a coon and race traitor.

>Garcia
>White
Ok.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TkEofaTV46M
She is definitely a mud shark. A chubby one at that.

Muh micro braids.

meh, pretty soon black women will realize there is thousands upon thousands of relatively wealthy, lonely white men ripe for the picking and black men will find the tables turned on them again

She would still be an animal, user

This is the face of a black cuck. SPOILERS: Whites are the master race, most desirable of all races. All black men want white women. All men do. All black women want white men. All women do. A white man or woman is the jackpot. Too bad white men and women realize this and only want to get with other jackpot top tier whites. Cuck races BTFO.

Damn. Who ever broke her heart, really did a number on her. This isn't even about race, it's about the one good dick had has had. She is definitely in love with who ever said white bae.

She does have a point

Wow
This is very racist

this is a massive part of the violent left: hell hath no fury
fact is black women are really much uglier than whites
look at her fucking twitching
> rubio garcia
> white woman
"but when she says the same thing as me she gets a pass"
nobody wants to fuck her for what she said
she equates her words to "people wanting to fuck her"
nobody is fucking her and she's pissed
fucking racist nigger, she's dirty as fuck, fucking racist nigger

she also said "negro" which sounds racist. fucking nigger cunt

>she called Shaun King Talcum X
Holy shit did they turn on him?

DON'T BE DUMB
> has to say time and time again
why "has to say"
and for what? what's MISSING in this sentence she is saying?
> has to say over and over... to get attention
she misses the part of the sentence that justifies why she has to say it over and over again
see how the left work, see how newspeak works - through omitting the details, but in your mind, you know, but it doesn't hit your cognitive center: get ahead - meaning she wants attention
get head: wants money and men
equality: why isn't someone fucking me
> especially a dark skinned black woman
hahahah you racist nigger
racist fucking nigge cunt is angry at not getting fucked and SIDETALKS about every other issue, signaling with "loyalty"- she is literally saying "I SAID THE SAME THINGS AS HER, WHY AREN'T YOU CLICKING THE LIKES ON MY POST??!?!"
this is what this whole diseased, shaking, unhinged screaming is about - clicking likes on social media and dicking fat fucking ugly chicks who think they have a fucking right to be fucked
stupid fucking diseased fucking carcass of ugliness

Rubia Garcia =/= White

Goddamnit, how stupid all them niggers are. I'm literally bushed from seeing these types of videos over and over again.

> centers around herself
> she wants to culturally appropriate, doesn't care what black people think
SEE what she's doing here: sheboon is saying she cares about the groupthink, she's virtue signaling,
she's demonizing the "white" (garcia could be white, but this is "spicnigger b white" meme?) as racist and saying she's about the black groups - but everything she is screaming is jus talking around the elephant in the room (ha) which she keeps pointing to - "why aren't i getting fucked" hahahahaahhahahahahahahah
> you want me to cake for you
what? when they don't pronounce words right, they are lying, so what is she saying here? (it means nobody actually wants he to do anything)

/ourgirl/

cant even watch more then 1 minute of this garbage

go back to bongo bongo land
go be a nigger somehwere else