NEW REPORT!!!!

NEW REPORT!!!!
majority of murders in america CONCENTRATED IN ONLY 5 PERCENT OF COUNTIES

look what happens when i compared the murder rate heat map to maps of "the great migration" of African Americans from the south following the civil war

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/us-murders-concentrated-in-5-percent-counties.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles#Race_and_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego#Demographics
infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/
homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/compton
homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/florence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Demographics
>Black 13.3% (2015)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles#Race_and_ethnicity
>Black or African American 9.6% (2010)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego#Demographics
>Black or African American 6.7% (2010)

Cool meme.

uh all you did is post the percent of the population that live there.

now post the percent that are murderers vs their percent of demographic population and see if there is any overrepresentation...

>majority of murders in america CONCENTRATED IN ONLY 5 PERCENT OF COUNTIES
so you be tellin me the majority of murders happen in major population centers. whoa.

Wasn't your claim that it's the blacks that did this? Why would areas with specifically less blacks have higher crime? Doesn't that refute your entire argument?

Really makes you think.

I wonder why people are racist towards black people. Sure is a mystery.

arent those hot spots the same as Hilldawg counties?

It's almost like the areas where the vast majority of people live have more than one characteristic.

Really oodles the ol noodle don't it?

>libshit counties
wooooooooow

>ignoring the mid sized towns and small cities in the midwest that are 90%+ white and have virtually no crime

Nice reddit spacing.
infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

Larry elder already explained this
But it's very profitable for democrats
To create welfare orgrams

Whoops, that one was just non-hispanic whites. Here's the county by county map of the whole election.

no because the concentration is what matters. did you even read the fucking study? it says the majority of murders can literally be pinpointed to a certain neighborhood in a particular county.

basically where the 10% of blacks live in that city, thought they didnt say this in the study. i just noticed it when i decided to start looking at the specific counties

>chicongo
>d'troit
>st louiseez

holy fuck this matches up perfectly with the murder map. wtf? the only outlier here seems to be hawaii

Yeah, what a weird coincidence.

You cherrypicked two counties where hispanic gangbangers do most of the murdering, good job.

Is it time to move to North Dakota?

Note that Hispanics have mostly displaced blacks in the "river of blood" running between Phoenix, LA, Las Vegas and San Francisco

he cherry picked like a faggot but even then hes still wrong. he clearly didnt read the study, which addressed that.

>When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areaswith few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of anycounty in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of thecounty. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder.

they diplomatically point out the neighborhoods that dont have murders, which are coincidentally the white and hispanic ones. notice they decided against saying "here you can clearly see compton is the leading neighborhood of LA county in murders" probably because theyre afraid of looking racist

homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/compton

they even show you pictures of the victims and you can click by neighborhod

this guy just got BTFO

First Sup Forums redpill?

no, first time i was able to explain a held stereotype i had with historical context and solid data

>lol hispanics are bro-tier
End this fucking meme

look at the pictures of every victim and the spread of murders in each neighborhood in the county you dumb faggotplenty of population live in LA county areas like el segundo and torrance and there are no fucking murders there

What are the implications?

show fox news readers bright colors on maps and they will believe whatever you want

no critical thinking skills. SAD

OP's map is basically a map of the most popilous counties that NO MATTER WHAT would have the highest murder rates, they also happen to have the highest number of blacks and Hispanics

What a shock

XKCD is cancer and so are you for posting it.

well for a start, it brings data to the table which can help liberal leftist deniers accept that there is a problem of criminal behavior in black communities and think of a way to solve it

how can you work on solving a problem if you refuse to acknowledge it exists because you dont want to look "racist"

You're giving the spics a free pass

you dumb faggot zoom in by neighborhood in the counties its plain as day the murders happen in predominantly black portions of the county
but yeah keep shitposting your denial you ANTIFaggot

Sort this out and reach your on conclusions faggot

That's what a redpill is

>Cuck is too stupid to understand the difference between concentration and density so he calls others uneducated while looking like a retard to any intelligent person
Many such cases!

this is what people need to accept and then work towards a resolution. obviously black culture encourages and glorifies criminal behavior and violence. it might not be 'racial' behavior, but its part of the culture that that racial group belongs to

is this graph implying we should deport our blacks to canada?

i mean its easy to joke and say "haha yeah blacks do crime man look at all the rapper music videos that brag about it lol"

but its another thing to tie in actual stats that prove it 100%, so the only people denying it at this point are either trolls or have an agenda

Im not denying the black murder rate but this map only shows that high population areas have more murders.

That would be the case regardless of blacks or not.

This map is just a population map, its pointless and tells us nothing.

yea its called systemic racism

i mean look how fucking tiny this neighborhood is

16 people killed last year

wow that IS really tiny desu senpai

>

homicide.latimes.com/neighborhood/florence

Criminal TV Shows would have people believe otherwise.

im actually starting to think that maybe the democrat party doesnt want to actually solve the black crime problem because that would put them out of a job.

if ghetto gangsta blacks start becoming educated and stop shooting each other and get good jobs paying taxes, theyll turn into republican voters

holy fuck what if there are democrats who actually believe this

>starting to think that maybe the democrat party doesnt want to actually solve the black crime problem because that would put them out of a job

about 40 years too late but heck ill take it.

Good job figuring it out

Bump

i mean i doubt they all believe or act like that, no way they can all be that corrupt but surely some of their top leadership looks at the goals and projections of improvement and realizes unless they switch ideology, they will lose a large voter base

>phoenix
>at risk of attack

lol no

phoenix has a lot of military air bases and nuclear missile sites in the desert dont they?

Cabot Cove is the most dangerous town in the world. Half of it's 3000 residents are murderers.

They have an airbase but not worthy of a nuclear target unless you are just trying to kill millions of people.

Tucson had a large trident missile base but I think its mostly shut down now. Tucson does have a lot of weapons manufacturing though.

Still terrorists attack tourist and historic and cultural centers.

Why would you blow up a light rail train in suburban phoenix when you could blow up a packed city intersection in DC or Subway in San Francisco.

that map isnt for cities at risk by terrorists, its a risk assessment for conventional all out nuclear war with a superpower like russia

well i thought so anyway, maybe youre right. reading it again it says NBC attack, i have seen a similar map with just nuclear missile targets for russia before and thats what i thought it was