Say America gets invaded...

Say America gets invaded, will the invaders really face armed militias entrenched in their homes or is this just a meme and Americans are just larping?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War
tmd.texas.gov/state-guard
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Midwest would save the US with the militias.

I will rape and kill invaders to protect my country. No cost is too high. To the death I would fight.

Can confirm, We have more guns than people here.

it is not a meme anyone invading this country would be fucked

We're not right in the head.

I'll be waiting for someone to try.

>be america
>a gun behind every blade of grass
We are a nation built on guns.

where is a big question
you can probably safety take both coasts, minus the southeast parts

ANTS ANTS FUCKING ANTS

what other countries don't realize is most armed citizens in the US are chomping at the bit to get to use their firearms for lethal purposes and just waiting for a good excuse to do so.

Parts of Chicago are ungovernable shit holes for the police and city. Imagine the trouble it would be for a non English speaking army.

Thered be booby traps every 5 feet the minute war is declared

no meme I pity the poor saps who get sent to my neighborhood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War

I don't think people quite understand how crazy Americans are. Not an insult. People from the US are brash and risk takers. It's part of the American spirit that made it the powerhouse it is today. That wasn't magic, it was an identity and it still lives today, even if it's been diluted.

Trying to invade and hold the US, even without it's formal military force, would be one of the most grueling and bloody conflicts ever seen. Certain cities would outdo Stalingrad for sheer horror. Ultimately, anyone invading would have to pack it in or make it so that there is nothing left to hold.

>>every american has a gun
>>every american considered a threat to invading army
>>invading army simply kills everyone under the assumption they are armed

lol justified genocide.

no way, the only states that could be invaded either border mexico or are cuckifornia

There is no army in the world equipped enough.

Not even ours.

yeah, they wouldn't stand a chance - but the good white folk with guns wouldn't have to lift a finger. the niggers would make em turn around and leave.

We kill each other on the daily for shits and giggles. Can you imagine what we'd do if we were encouraged to kill any fucker that stepped foot on our territory?

the problem with you hypothesis is that everyone outside Chicago really is armed

every man and his dog knows that the constitutional right to own a gun coupled with such a populace makes America impenetrable to invasion unless they use chemical or nuclear warfare.

America is endgame, it has built the ultimate offensive/defense war country in the world.

However this day an age it doesn't matter, most people understand that we live in a fragile global state, everyone is reliant on each other to some degree, the brinkmanship of what you are seeing will never overflow. America and globalists are the master of brinkmanship in order to maximize potential profit yields and keep the economy game going.

The scary thing is that its a game, and that yes its stable but at the same time its at the whim of whichever globalists chooses to play and how.

If china invades and shut down the fast food outlets,then you better believe Americans will waddle into battle

Americans are just Russians hiding behind a smile

>implying we won't all be turned into a parking lot after nuclear exchange

100 million plus gun owners, over 300 millions guns in the hands of private citizens, a culture of independence.

The blue states would go Vichy France pretty quick; but the rest of us dream about having the opportunity of actually fighting for freedom instead of Israel.

I'd say Russians are much more barbaric.

I've never thought about it like this before, I feel aroused now.

Nobody wants to die, so most will roll over and accept it. Hell most liberals will support it.

Same with taking away guns. Gun owners might be all 1776, but they'll fold over like the

really joggin my noggin tbqh

Are you kidding me? Look at the number of LARPfest militias they have going even in peace time. Half the country lives for the day they get to fudd up and roll out

A pistol? That is cute. Now put it back in your mom's dresser before she finds out.

I've never held a gun before and i don't plan to. But if my country was invaded I would defend it with my life

>Nobody wants to die

You don't know where you are, do you?

They have never fought an invader on their groud, they have never fought for their soil and skies, for the land of their fathers.

I doubt that a nation of immigrants not tied to their land by blood will ever show some devotion.

Every gun owner fantasizes everyday about using their rifle on a home intruder, or someone. The middle of the country literally wear all camo as a daily outfit. We are itichin to blast down commies with our AR-15s

uh, how would your small arms fend off jets, helicopters and tanks?

Nigga, you remember Iraq? Who's barbaric?

>attacking a country that was founded on the belief of killing anyone who touches your shores in an act of war

What's stopping you?

Attempting to invade the US is single-handedly the dumbest move any country could make

there's more horror in seeing good old boy joe melt down to that same level though.

>But if my country was invaded
Pic related

Yeah this some cuck Indian guy is not gonna fight for his country

Nor will Mexicans (40% of the population)

The "American solidarity" meme has become a myth

My mom's dead. For real faggot. Fuck you.

get your ass to a range and rent yourself a .22

see how long you can go without smiling...

its a meme. nobody is going to fight to save america. we will however point them towards DC and ask that those niggers get the firing squad

Can't hold a candle to Russians. Gulags? Political rehabilitation? Mass forced migrations? "Not A Step Back?"

Not even close man.

Full insurgency. We durka durka now.

Ask the Vietnamese or Taliban or ISIS or any other insurgent group still around

Niggers would not fight an invading army, they would simply wait it out until they start receiving welfare from their new rulers,

yamamoto was right then, but that was 1940s and japan was at war.
if you think about under what circumstances and outside invader could even gain a foothold on american soil ib 2017, it would already probably already include a secessionist war

underrated post

I'm already very well prepared in what I'll tell the cops if I ever find a homeless dude on my property and shoot him in self defense.

and we'll never have to. no country including your nuclear winter wasteland will ever have the balls to show your fugly ass faces on our coasts

>a fucking leaf

mfw any true American would know that is disrespecting the flag

After browsing pol for a while I must conclude Leafs have reasoning disabilities

No.

depends on who invades. if china invaded i would defect and take up arms with my brothers.

That BBC was just too much for her to choke on, sorry user

F

Yeah, they'd eventually be able to defeat us through tactic, but with the amount of guns we would make it incredibly difficult for them.

i would say this is true. American's are Russians hooked on optimism. Optimism is fucking dangerous to fight against.

Google Tulsa Riots

I'm armed and ready for a fight. Let them try. Extreme resistance will be had. I don't have a massive arsenal, but I have a rifle, shotgun, handgun, and plenty of ammo to last a long time. Plenty of coworkers that put me to shame with their collections.

>entrenched in their homes
No. The invading for forces would face violent resistance entrenched deep up their asses.

>I've never held a gun before and i don't plan to.

At least try it once.

Fake quote dumb nigger, stop posting it

>They have never fought an invader on their groud,
Because nobody is that stupid. But please try.

The Mexicans invaded us and it seems to be working out okay for them.

>will the invaders really face armed militias entrenched in their homes
Yessir. This is the moment many have fantasized about. Do you think for a moment that any army has a chance inside of detroit or chicago? Tell them crazy hood niggers to shoot at any military, and they will. The chance of invasion anywhere in the USA is destined to fail. It would require a full scale invasion of most of the continent. Simply put, it is not happening.

They wouldn't get very far into Texas. Texas has it's own military in addition to several militia organizations that drill on a regular basis.

tmd.texas.gov/state-guard

With what expeditionary warfighting capabilities? The best the rice niggers could ever do is possibly, maybe occupy Hawaii for a few weeks. They would never, ever be able to establish a military foothold in the Continental United States.

>that belly button

every year we cycle out about 5,000 veterans who have seen battle for an extended period of time. 90% of them are fit for combat (none or minimal injuries) and on top of that about 300 special ops.
This adds up fast and in America the number of Veterans who could pose a threat to an invading army (know how to fight, know what to do, know what targets to hit, etc) number around 150,000 and with special ops included you have about 4,000.
This is enough to take over a larger country as is. Anyone who invades the United States would not be able to take an inch without losing an entire unit. Not to mention all of the Americans who will join militias to be trained by the veterans.
I can't think of an army which could overtake the United States after fighting us in a war. Even if they didn't have to contend with the army, our veterans have been fighting guerrillas and insurgents for nearly two decades, they know how it works, they know the ins and outs of asymmetrical warfare. And their numbers only grow with time.
The real Redpill isn't that we are in the East for oil or politics, it is us training a citizenry in battle only to send them home to be the nastiest dirtiest most ferocious and furious nation of fighters to ever exist.

>Muslims
>America
No, they're just a European thing. Our invaders are Mexicans.

is this one of those threads where burgers start posting muh guns?

how old r u? 12?

Americans secretly and sometimes openly yearn for the chance to slaughter.

All of the mass shootings and gun violence - just foreplay to keep us in the mood.

Just get's a man's dick hard thinkin of a good ole invasion. Commie mutherfuckas will get her gud

We especially wish for our maple friends to come south and play.

I love America from the 1950s before it was opened up to mass immigration from third world countries, that America is fading fast.
That's why us white peoples need to unite and hold true to western civilisation

Same way that other countries do, leaf: attrition. Jet pilots go off base, they get ganked. Stay on base, get mortared. Collaborate with the invaders? Get your daughter kidnapped and returned a piece at a time. Tanks? Bait them into city cores or into tank traps. Command detonated mines. The list goes on and on and on.

You have something that you want to say?

some cities police bombed this nigger organization called MOVE in the 80s

YOU
ARE
FUCKING
INCOMPATIBLE
WITH AMERICA

what about them? Vietnam only won because America lacked the resolve to continue fighting.

Taliban and ISIS the same reason. the military is only willing to half-ass their commitment instead of fulling occupying and exterminating any resistance.

you vastly over estimate the effectiveness of your nigger and spic (and woman) army.

You got to go back!

The level of guerilla warfare that any invading force would face is truly insurmountable. I don't think it's possible to control hundreds of millions of armed, pissed off civilians against their will.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w&app=desktop

The fuck you say about my mama?

you clearly don't understand the concept of cannon fodder

Modern warfare is moving away from shifting political boundaries and occupying territory

This. and 20 ft. deep 100 ft. long trenches just waiting to be filled.

I don't think city normies realize how nuts some us rural communities are.

I attend 2 different monthly militia meets. It's like larping mad max with more guns. They're all ran by retired military, most people bring their kids and make a day of it. Real fun, practicing drills of loading up a truck, firing from a pickup, how to make a spider hole etc... One of the militias also does a bunch of different training programs throughout the year. Last one was a how to defend against a home intruder, mostly woman and youngins that time.

Oh, not as an organized force but imagine say the Chinese trying to start a registry of citizens, issue IDs, impose curfew, set up VCPs, or any of the various COIN shit we've been doing in IRQ/AFG except with Garfield Park or Austin. It'd be a fucking shit show. Dindu's and Chinks screeching at each other 24/7

I've got a better question. What would the niggers do? Would they form their own militia or fight alongside the whites?

>What about them? Yanks only won because Great Britain lacked the resolve to keep fighting

assume the invading force is unrestrained, they assume the enemy is armed with small firearms and shoot on sight. resistance is met with extreme prejudice and cities are bombed to the ground instead of occupied. how does small arms and militias fight against an invading force with modern weapons and the resolve to full exterminate their enemy?

To add to it our nation was founded on this type of warfare and we're self important as fuck. We'd never take being occupied lying down especially if it means we get to use all these guns, feel justified, and get to say we were right. Too many people, too much land, too much "Muh Freedom" and too much guns.

No, we will actually shoot you if you make us.

the US has the army reserves, the national guard AND coast guard. all these blokes are guys that have day jobs but check in every month to do jumping jacks and shit.

while these guys keep shit at bay the states can raise militias