Shaun King. Talcum X

Shaun King. Talcum X.

a huge voice in the BLM movement right now. He claims to be black, but his only proof of this is a story his mother told him about an affair with a light skinned black dude.

Many attempts have been made at convincing him to get a DNA test. There's even an offer of a 50,000 dollar donation to BLM if he can prove he's black.

He still has yet to.

Why?
1) either he REALLY IS BLACK and just doesn't give a fuck what we think (honestly, if this is the case, mad props)
OR
2) He realizes that being ousted as a white guy would indeed confirm the fact that there is an INCREDIBLE amount of black privilege in the united states. So much so that a white nobody can become a black social advocate who's interviewed by MSM

Recently, Sup Forums has had a large presence within politics (duh).... but I haven't seen them do shit about Talcum X. Why is that? do we just not give a fuck? Too much of a small fry?

Whats to stop someone from Sup Forums finding out where Talcum X lives... and waiting for him to put his trash on the curb. Once that trash hits the curb, its no longer private property.... why not root around in there and find a coffee cup or some shit and prove this once and for all?

Imagine the social and political ramifications if we, Sup Forums, the great anonymous troll, could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt... that Shaun King is as white as Donald Trump...

So.... anyone live in Brooklyn, New York?

Wanna see if we can get BLM to turn on one of their darlings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oKRj_h7vmMM
youtube.com/watch?v=5mLLnKQ9F38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that you bro?

MARTIN LUTHER CREAM

I feel like BLM is less relevant now than it has been in a long time.

yfw black people are too stupid to know he is white and a white person created and runs Black Lives matter making millions.

Sorosbux go to the #resistance now. BLM was a get out the vote effort for the democratic base.

Even according to his own story, he is 25% black at most, likely less, actually most probably 0%. He was raised by a white mother and the cuck (also white), but he still tries to talk like he is a negro. He is a phony any way you slice it.

That's Talcum X, breaux

The outcome wouldn't be worth the effort to be honest. We can literally prove he isnt black already yet nobody cares.

>this arm

Serious question.... we can prove it?

I thought all we had was the birth certificate and some pics from when he was a kid.... which isnt enough.

>but I haven't seen them do shit about Talcum X. Why is that?
With Dolezal it was as easy as pointing out her bullshit. With King it's trickier because he refuses to even acknowledge the question. You need to get BLM or whoever to question his blackness.

And they will. At some point or another they'll call him out on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4

>mfw BLM needs a white guy to run it

nothings tricky if you're clever enough.

Hence the trash can scenario. We literally would never need to ask him... we just need to find out where he lives (hardest part)....

BUT.... he does live in brooklyn. if he lives in a high rise or apt building or something like that.... trash idea becomes exponentially more difficult.

Imagine the focal point of your life being your odd desperate need to convince everyone that you really are a legitimate black man.

>he really is black

Nigga you need to take a good hard look at that white boi and ask yourself if his ancestors roamed the plains of africa chucking spears and shit. This nigguh only appeals to white liberals who like that bbc and want to help a brotha out in this white supremacist system.

What if I told you they wouldn't because they're all stupid niggers

holy shit dude

Still... I don't think that's enough.

>Legends told of a black child who had a mullet and white skin
>His name was Shaun "Talcum X" King

nigga, you needa read the entirety of my mother fucking post. I didn't say I thought he was black, I said it was one of two scenarios, cock bag.

There are only two possibilities.

Either he is black, or he is not....

you may be right... but DNA evidence.... its really fucking hard to ignore that.

Because science doesnt give a shit about your socio-political beliefs.

All i'm saying is, he aint black, no matter what tiny percent of kang blood in him.

He let the rap music take control of him. Now he believes he is black.

Niggers slaved niggers and sold them to kikes predominately to the USA and mudshits......

I OWE NIGGERS NOTHING!

If every white person is a slaver owner.

Then every nigger is a low IQ thug.

oh I agree. I agree fully.

But... I mean, in all technicality, it IS a possibility. There ARE light skinned black guys that look white.

I do not think he is a light skinned black guy, just bringing up the argument as a point of conversation. This is what the liberals spout and, whether or not you agree, they do have a point.

He's not black.
And BLM ex-communicated him

>but I haven't seen them do shit about Talcum X. Why is that? do we just not give a fuck?

He's entertaining.

Plus he's the devil we know.

W E W
E
W

Being a white skinned black guy, such as King, makes that argument irrelevant however.

If he looks white, and was raised by a white mother, do you think Shaun King experienced the same kind of racial bias that your average black person would in the US (according to liberals)?

His white appearance would have allowed him to fly under the radar and pass as a white man. Look up liberal discussions/articles about this phenomenon, it's a topic that's already been discussed.

Honestly, we don't need to root through this guys trash. We just need to bring up this narrative.

Just to clarify, the argument I'm referring to is whether or not the guy is actually black at all.

Hmmmm... valid point, indeed... But my concern is "will liberals go for it?"

I'm not too put out by the absolute FACT that liberals wont care whether its proven or not... because they don't. BUT.... dna evidence.... man... whether they refute that or not.... DNA is DNA.... i mean, there could be a lawsuit involved. It could ruin Talcum X's life (the same Talcum X who went to college on the Oprah Winnfrey scholarship which is reserved for black people only)

Imagine him being hit with a bill to pay every penny of that back.

I cant help but smile just thinking about it

I do agree though. Trash? What was I thinking. There's gotta be a better way... it was just the most legal way I could think of (without him knowing)

wtf it looks plastic

Black people
>That DNA shit be raysis n sheeeitt

White liberals
>DNA tests represent the structural manifestation of whiteness and privilege within the sciences, whereby the white male-dominated scientific community believes that it has the right to arbitrarily credit or discredit someone's own racial identity off of a biased test, and as such, are extremely problematic.

Naw, it won't make a difference.

Vicki Pate's website re-Newsit hasn't been updated for a while on Shaun King's antics but I believe he sued her.

She has screenshots of Shaun's mother saying that Shaun was bullied for "looking" black & implied that he was not black.

And there's pix of Shaun's father floating around, I have no idea how to post pix here (someone help me pls) & Shaun looks exactly like his father & brother, the WHITE bio dad.

Nothing like his mother.

He's also related to a bunch of cops too as far as my research went.

Further, & o/t I have no idea how to start threads here perhaps some kind person could help me out. Thx.

Im still gonna try.

I believe we can do this. Easily.

There was a football player who tweeted him saying he should win an Oscar for faking to be black for so long.

Looks like one of Bill's.

You start a thread by getting a rope and hanging yourself in the rafters before you LURK MORE

I'm too lazy but some of you guys with Twitter accounts should start tweeting at him about how "White folk steal everythin from tha black man. They even tryin' ta steal our oppression!"

Holy fuck reading Talcum X made me legit laugh loud af

Pretty funny.

He banned me from his twitter for talking a tiny amount of shit. He bans people pretty much instantly.

Forest Whiteactor

this

He banned me for reporting a missing white child to him (child was named Shaun King)

the pale ork

White skinned black guy???????

Laci's out

Exactly...
How legit can a BLACK movement led by a white guy ever be?

wtf

he has black hair tho u can tell by the texture, talcum on the other hand keeps his shit short

That girl is that fat?

Shaun King pulls this blackface minstrel show scam for Sorosbux.
If he didn't he'd be making lattes at Starbucks for minimum wage.

Kek

>but his only proof of this is a story his mother told him about an affair with a light skinned black dude.
According only to him. His mother hasn't gone on record anywhere with that story.
>My mom's a slut, believe me.
What a total dickhead.
Pic related. At least her parents called out her bullshit.

if race is a social construct than why does he care about his genetic lineage?

he's like 5% "black"

kind of silly hes now king of black people

I feel like proving definitively beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's white would ruin him, and a world where Talcum X isn't embarrassing himself in public is a less interesting world than one where he is.

either scenario is bad for Shaun King. I want to believe his story that he's half black. It means his mom is a fucking whore that burnt coal, and his light skinned black father is the typical nigger that was never there for his son.

Shaun is a walking stereotypical meme.

HEs not even real nigger kek

look at him, he looks more like a muslim jew

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Ida B. Wigger. Fucking hockey hair.

Stay mad black boys

Too beta to be black.

he is a ginger. its not even remotely possible for him to have a black father even if it was a "light skinned" black guy

you might not be able to tell given he is and has used tanning pills but think about this. he is still pale as fuck for some one who is allegedly half black. obama is half black. tiger woods has a black father and allegedly is something called a caublasian

I want to pinch that fat and jiggle it so fucking much

Can you imagine a handy from that? Your dick would look slightly above average!

youtube.com/watch?v=oKRj_h7vmMM
This idiot woman and everything that's happened to her proves that liberals would care.

Why Talcom X hasn't fallen yet is a matter of his family calling him out I think.

your image gives me terminal cancer.

If hes black, why did he feel the need to wear blackface to school when he was a kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=5mLLnKQ9F38

The cunts living his fetish, hes no different to a furry, except "black" is such a contentious issue that no one wants to be the one to call him out, hes literally the emperor in the emperors new clothes tier

He's stealing someone else's history, so maybe he is black after all.

I guess it's not much different than the focal point of your life desperately trying to convince people you weren't born with a penis when you were.

I feel like we've really crossed into some absurd reality. I can't tell if the world has always been like this and I'm just realizing it now because I'm older or if it's because things actually have gotten extremely bizarre in comparison to the way they used to be.

Strange times man.

Some faggots want to pretend to be a girl to live life on easy mode, this lunatic wants to pretend to be a nigger for the same reason.

Maury and Jerry Springer used to be the biggest spectacle on television. Everyone was talking about how crazy that shit was. Now it's totally normal, there's 3000 of those shows.

You have to go back

When you're so fucked up from all the anti-White propaganda that you lie about your mother having an affair with a Black dude, which resulted in your being born. Whew

this phony piece of shit has way too much sway, pushing degenerate leftist nonsense on way too many people.

all he has to do is grow his hair out a few inches and his cover is blown.

lmao, this guy is obviously not white

Amerisharts proving the 60% meme was right

even in shitty resolution you can see the herpes blossoming around her mouth

chukle maxima
sporting an 80s white trash hair

yep, and whats with him shaving his hair straight across his forehead?

That's how black people cut their hair

It's Called a shape up

>How can you make fun of blacks if you don't know about their culture

That's just ignorant

he's whiter than Larry Bird

Fuck Talcum X.

Court will order him to take a DNA test.

His lawsuit will show that people are racist as fuck towards white people right now.

yea, i figured that this is what he's doing but didn't want to think that he's that blatantly stereotypical in his cultural appropriation and portrayal.

holy fuck I love it when Sup Forums gets someone on the ropes
fucking comedy gold

This.

The only outcome from a concerted effort to out SK as white would be negative. It will backfire as "racists" trying to discredit the movement. It doesn't make sense so that's why you can guarantee how it will play out.

He's whiter than Casper riding a polar bear in a snow storm

The only way they would turn on him is if he was caught doing something against their narrative.
They are Olympic Gold Medal-tier mental gymnasts.
If he was caught on camera saying something like "Fucking retards still believe I'm black, how stupid can you get" that would do it. Otherwise, they'll ignore evidence, most likely.

>Ali G was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual.