HuffPo Negro attacks Otto Warmbier's "White Privilege"

Poor kid was beaten to death. This nigger attacks his "white privilege."

Archived article: archive.is/JWANt
Original: huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html

What an unbelievable piece of shit. I am trying to figure out her last name. I NEED HELP WITH THIS.

What I have found:

blavity.com/stop-blaming-white-privilege
"LaSha is a black woman from D.C. committed to the destruction of oppression."

There are two Lashas in the DC area. One is Lasha Harris and the other Lasha Robinson. I believe Lasha Harris is the one.

Lasha's blog is the Kinfolk Kollective. A user named "originalwharris" located in Baltimore, MD posts stuff from the Kinfolk Kollective blog repeatedly on this website:

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1169716-Kinfolk-Kollective-Stop-Blaming-Black-Women-for-Black-Men-s-Rage

The Lasha Harris I found online:
quanki.com/person.php?person=0HP3VDWVGRY

Not sure on this. I need some tips on how to nail down this person's last name.
Then, I found this:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JWANt
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get over it.

Go fuck yourself

true americans defending the great and righteous DPRK, please kill more of us, Kim

Is that her phone number?

I think so, but the thing is, I want to confirm this is the right LaSha. There are only two in DC area as far as I can tell.

>I am even more shocked that a grown man, an American citizen, would not only voluntarily enter North Korea but also commit what’s been described a “college-style prank.” That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy, and then as a white man in this country.

Fuck this chick

Oh he got "socialized" alright.

He got the full Democratic People's Republic treatment.

>la sha

is it bad that I legitimately don't know if that's her real name or not?

>not making a yearly offering of liberal college students to Best Korea

Actuelly wus Mooon Jai-en al alung

Regards,

Mooon Jai-en

Gut-wrenching article. He's insinuating that niggers are a peaceful bunch with no aggressive animal instincts.

I once knew a girl named La-a, proncounced Ladasha.

So they are basically saying not dying is white privilege.

holy shit if you actually read the article she literally says goes through the same suffering as a black American that Warambier suffers as a North Korean prisoner... what a fucking delusional bitch

What I'm looking for, if anybody knows, is a resource to nail down this person's name. Anything on the web you know of. Cunt writes under nom de plume, but she gives away a lot. Including pic, if that helps. You can take a look by googling Kinfolk Kollective, but you may puke your guts out all over your computer.

Dead guy is almost certainly a leftist, he's getting insulted by his own and you want some so called justice for him?

You a dumb ass nigga.

no you fucking didn't goddamn

>beaten to death

coma guy died?

"What a mind-blowing moment it must be to realize after 21 years of being pedestaled by the world simply because your DNA coding produced the favorable phenotype that such favor is not absolute. What a bummer to realize that even the State Department with all its influence and power cannot assure your pardon. What a wake-up call it is to realize that your tears are met with indifference."

That was my favorite part of the article. Such idiocy.

Just another dumb bitch who can't figure out the reason why cops shoot more black people is because black people commit more crime.

I’m a black woman though. The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering even as they are complicit in maintaining the power structures which ensure their supremacy at my expense. He is now an outsider at the mercy of a government unfazed by his cries for help. I get it.

But how does ((he)) attack something that doesn't exist

White privilege is real and a problem, but this article was in bad taste.

are you from SC lol i knew of a girl in highdchool with that name

>archive.is/JWANt
It's a pretty good article, OP.
A lot of Sup Forums shares the same sentiment that the asshat got what he deserved. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>white privilege

>be a dumb fuck lefty that spends his time bitching about whites.
>go to best korea to visit fellow lefties and prove America is ebil.
>realize that Kimmy is ebil and oppresses his people, so time to act like a nigga and break laws.
>get arrested and held hostage.
>die.
>lefties attack you for being white.
Full circle. No one here will do anything about this faggot's death. NK did us a favor by removing this traitor from the earth.

Let hang the traitors and gas the cucks!

fuck you

>The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality living in a country where white men like him are willfully oblivious to my suffering

Insufferably typed on my MacBook Pro tethered to my insufferable iPhone7 from the insufferably air conditioned home office I'm suffering in whilst paid an insufferable wage for suffering through writing this article about a white guy that's dead because of what I term "a prank".

die

>Otto Warmbier
>(((white)))

yes

Is this you sweetie?

>skin or gtfo

I'm amazed they taught one to write. I thought they just knew basic sign language at best.

Imagine someone writing this about Trayvon or Michael Brown

> That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a black boy, and then as a black man in this country.

KYS

i'm hwhite

Ahahahha holy fuck
This is basically pre-history and present day and future Africa.

i'll find and kill you first faggot

I knew it

dude wtf

Fite me faggot.

Good luck

Sooooo ate we going to find this nigger or what?

This.

We really need to spread this on the twitters.

Looks like my plan to collect propaganda from every country is gonna put me in the...Lana...LANA! Danger zone

>>I am even more shocked that a grown man, an American citizen, would not only voluntarily enter North Korea but also commit what’s been described a “college-style prank.” That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy, and then as a white man in this country.

she's right though. he thought he could saunter into north korea and do as he pleased... he'd get away with it because he's a fucking white male. he's always gotten away with it before; rape, cheating, stealing, etc. he just figured he'd do one of his "pranks", i.e. crimes, and at most be given a slap on the wrist. he didn't expect to be have his privilege beaten out of him.

bix noods

>Because he was a white male

No he's just as naive as you are, Sup Forumstroon.

White privilege exists. Whether it is insurmountable is another story, but if you think there aren't different, unequal experiences in America based on race, you're delusional.

Given a white person W and a brown/black person B, where W and B are the exact same aside from race/ethnicity, the following is true:

W is more likely to be called back after a job interview.

B will receive a harsher criminal sentence than W for the exact same crime. In fact, in general, B will be treated worse by authorities (eg police, school officials) than W in equivalent circumstances.

W is more likely to see positive role models representing them in the media.

B is more likely to be stereotyped rather than seen as an individual.

>This account's Tweets are protected.
What did knflkkollective mean by this?

I agree with the sentiment except it has not to do with "whiteness" but rather upper-class liberalism that gives these kids everything with out any structure or discipline. This brat was probably handed everything to him on a silver platter, completely sheltered, never taught that there would be consequences for his actions.

Fuck rich people.

She's a type of person who writes all kind of retarded shit, there's thousands of them now, it's pointless, OP.

>I am even more shocked that a grown man, an American citizen, would not only voluntarily enter North Korea but also commit what’s been described a “college-style prank.” That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy, and then as a white man in this country.

But she might actually be right on that one. What the fuck was the guy thinking? Westerns tourists often act like everything is a joke, including the authorities in foreign countries, especially one like fucking North Korea.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

this is her. she tries to link to a personal blog but the link just goes to a facebook search for "personal blog" lmao
kinfolkkollective dot com slash about
facebook dot com slash kinfolkkollective

>I am even more shocked that a grown man, an American citizen, would not only voluntarily enter North Korea but also commit what’s been described a “college-style prank.” That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy

really? then what makes black people commit so many crimes recklessly all the time? is it their privilege?

Warmbier probably didn't even steal the poster.
North Korea framed him with false charges and a fake security camera video.
He dindu nuffin.

>people on Sup Forums defending this autistic fuck

sorry, otto. burn the rice, pay the price.

Wow, she really triggered you, huh?

Niggers less likely to be called back after an interview, because they dress like retards, and can't speak proper English.
Niggers are more likely to be repeat offenders, thus warranting a harsher sentence.
Niggers get forced over-representation in the (((media))) where they are wrongfully shown as superior, otherwise NAACP and other nigger groups protest. Whites usually end up being represented as villainous or stupid.
Niggers perpetuate all stereotypes they claim are not true, then blame people for seeing the obvious patterns that do exist.
kys

>Poor kid was beaten to death.
it was some libshit who tried to steal the flag for his commie friends.

he got what he deserved

But Otto Warmbier isn't white, he's Jewish.

>white privilege
fake news, no such thing exists.

If white privilege is real, and I'm not saying it is, then why would I be against it?
It benefits me, so why would I ever want to get rid of it. America ought to be a white country after all.

>(((Otto Warmbier)))
>White

>studying for a double major degree in commerce and economics
>did an exchange at the London School of Economics
>Otto was a brother of the Theta Chi fraternity
>active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization
>His father, Fred Warmbier, owns his own business
Could he be any more of a stereotypical "my dad is rich" normie?

Wait Otto was a kike??? WTF this is clearly a (((plot))) to fuck up best korea

>03/23/2016
Get a life.

As sad as it sounds. this is actually progress for a libtard.

I just don't get it.

Why are people trusting North Korea over their own?

lol this kid is faggot retard

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

this bitch has only ever written 4 articles for this site and every one of them are fucking terrible

>White privilege exists. Whether it is insurmountable is another story, but if you think there aren't different, unequal experiences in America based on race, you're delusional.

You're right. "White privilege" exists, on a country that was literally founded by whites, in which its population exceeds any other race. That genuinely amazes everyone. There's also "Asian privilege" down in China, and "Black privilege" down in every part of Africa.

>Otto Warmbier was born on December 12, 1994, to Fred and Cindy (née Garber) Warmbier and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio to a family of American-Jewish descent.[6][7]

Oy vey

Die.

Privilege is earned..if you want it, build your own fucking civilization

This

In America, minority privileges exist that are entirely tangible such as affirmative action. If I were literally the same person I was now, but had black skin, I would be much more likely to get into colleges or hired for jobs.

>inb4 no you would broke because your family would be poor and living in a ghetto

That is wealth privilege, not white privilege. Wealth privilege is a thing.

Which civilization did you build? How did you "earn" your privilege?

If you want to go down that route, America was founded by Britons, not any other "white" people, and because of early American admixture black Americans probably have more English ancestry than most other "white" people. Quite convenient of you to try and take responsibility for the accomplishments of Brits because they are white. Which non-Anglo race of pigs do you descend from?

Anybody have tips on getting the ape's identity? Only two Lashas in DC area within reasonable age range, as far as I can tell. There is the pic you see on HuffPo, the first name, and the DC area location. That must be enough for Sup Forums savants.

Affirmative action has primarily benefited white women.

>Quite convenient of you to try and take responsibility for the accomplishments of Brits because they are white.

It's actually quite convenient of you to try and take away the credit of people who earned their independence.

No one is forcing the blacks, or Asians to stay here. They can go back to their homeland if they want privilege. Blacks are descendants of slaves, so they don't belong in here. Slaves never gained independence, they were gifted it. Hence, we have the right to take it away at a moment's notice, and treat the descendants like the animals they are.

Are these real life shills?

The descendants of non-Britons don't belong here. Their whiteness was gifted to them. Hence, we (Britons) have the right to take it away at a moments notice, and treat the descendants like the non-white pigs they are.

I wanna ruin her career

I've been banned for less than this

bump 4 harambe

Good. I believe in Sup Forums.

Show me the statute giving non Brits white status, because they exist regarding niggers having rights or chinks being allowed to immigrate

The second one was me--the OP--responding to the first asshole. No idea who they are and don't care. Just looking for that Sup Forums magic.

how are you posting then

This is the classic "tolerant peaceful left" if you don't fit into their target audience then you're literally less than dirt to them

la-sha.. la-sha..

I agree, any dead American is nice news, nobody's racist in here.

Sorry, I didn't see this. There is no La Sha in the DC area, as far as I can tell. I am sure it is LaSha or Lasha.

Second one was me, the OP, responding to the first asshole.

I love it