IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW IN MEXICO!!!!!! FUCK WHAT THE FUCK!!!

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW IN MEXICO!!!!!! FUCK WHAT THE FUCK!!!
I'm serious!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BvIcsZmEW2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIcsZmEW2s
bobfletcherinvestigations.com/photos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNA VELA

Post link you literal retard

@130609945

Nu-Sup Forums happenings need to go

Post sauce faggot or fuck off to /x/

youtu.be/BvIcsZmEW2s

Dickfuck you

You're a dick. Here is the link brothers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIcsZmEW2s

> (OP) (You)
>You're a dick. Here is the link brothers.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIcsZmEW2s
2 slow Faggot. I'm not the dick.

Siempre es en mejico. They cheeters all, mr burger

> (OP) (You)
>Siempre es en mejico. They cheeters all, mr burger
Translation pot favor¿

Fake and gay

Sage.

reviewed thousands of videos it's real believe me.. Only I saw it i'm the only one who has seen it this video is 100% legit I swear

>clouds behind the "planet"

Fake and gay

where do you idiots find this shit?

Wow it's literally nothing.

That's a burn spot on the lens from the camera being in direct sunlight.

Is he recording a photo what the fuck.

Looks like the curtain doesn't extend past Mexico. They don't care if beaners see ufo's and duendes and sheit.

You didn't watch the video. lazy. Don't care about it's veracity at all though. I would dance a gleeful jig as anything coming to smash this shithole approaches.

No see look closer it's Jupiter idiots.

Scott, from the Niburu channel

No wonder why the climate is becoming weird across the world.
bobfletcherinvestigations.com/photos.html

Boring as shit.

It gave me the nightmurs

youtu.be/BvIcsZmEW2s
Watch the video fuck faces for fuckin Freal.

you people that believe in this shit fucking disgust me, you're on the same level as paranoid schizos. You should all be gassed

>Planet X
>Nibiru
>2012+5

How does anyone take this shit seriously when for 7 years leading up to 2012 they were all saying 'MUH NIBIRU MUH PLANET X' then like usual it was fucking nothing?

It's Uranus thats why it's so big,
Eat a fucking carrot fatass

No Niburu in Mexico fellas

I just started saying this a month ago newfag

It's just El Chapo's inter-dimensional escape tunnel. Nothing to really see here.

it's a cloud?

Good goy

It's always in Mexico.

>Not knowing Spanish in current year

>happening/10

I learned a useful language: Estonian.

Amen

> (You)
>It's always in Mexico.
>>Not knowing Spanish in current year
Not knowing Mexican in 2017

Bet you don't even know the capital of Estonia, ya doink.

I believe dis

TURN ON THE ALERT, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mind blown. Nightmare sequence initiated.

I thought you'd never say the word comrade

Why is it so big, though? I've never even seen the moon appear so large.

Tallinn. Hotell Viru is my usual place to stay there. I stay with friends in Tartu and whatever hotel is vacant in Pärnu when I go there.

Laulupidu is based. I even like the Seto Lelo singing traditions.

>BREAKING VIDEO
>no video, just some shitty still image that could have been produced 1 million different ways

Gay and lame

>knowing Spanish in any year
There is a reason we post here and not in Hispachan

Strange it shouldn't be here yet. Honestly I don't know what to make of it, my best guess is photo manipulation. If not how fucking strange it is, even the sky around both the sun and whatever this thing is is skewed.

Just look at the the clouds above the Sun, they look like they've almost been cropped, same with the right side of the Sun. Light is flowing normally on the Left, but the Right, it's almost completely dark. Like a sort of devoidance, so much is wrong with this.

that's as gay as jews.

Alright it's fucked, looking through the whole video. Yeah it's lens damage, and then him fucking filming with a camera of his own which made it look darker (Also being in dimly lit room himself).

do u tho

It feels a lot like summer in here

Also what the fuck? Why is she cooking that alligator?

An object that large and that close would have an absolute devastating effect on the planet. Tides would be unbelievable for example. OP is a faggot.

:^)

Turns out there was a giant planet next to earth that was only visible from Mexico, for an hour. Who knew?

> (OP) (You)
>An object that large and that close would have an absolute devastating effect on the planet. Tides would be unbelievable for example. OP is a faggot.
fuck off Shareblue shill

Why do ayy lmaos love desert so much

Just came across it and felt I should let others see and come to a consensus on this piece of a larger mass scale happening most cannot or refuse to grasp.

>a planet that big is right next to us and looks like some halo tier shit
>no one ever sees it except a mexi with stereotypical handheld cam
>how?
>Stop

>a video of a video of a picture
aaaaand saged

They mate with chupacabras

That is pretty funny when you think about it.

a video of a video of a photo. wtf is this shit

*cough* secret military underground bases in secluded dessert areas *cought*

>Lol fake and gay
>lol disregard
>lol lame-o
>no ayylmao Expo here-o.

#ha

Yeah, I do know alot about this praticular subject. But, this isn't anything. When it really does happen it will be substantial and everyone will be able to see it, no one can deny it's existence shortly after it appearing.

This however just isn't it, some nobody with a camera in Mexico didn't break the news to everyone. The event you seem to be waiting for will have existential significance, spiritually, physically emotionally. Even the very blood in our bodies will excite and boil over.

It is not yet time.

You fool

Btw do you think zamasu possesed the future zen-oh?

> (You)
>Yeah, I do know alot about this praticular subject. But, this isn't anything. When it really does happen it will be substantial and everyone will be able to see it, no one can deny it's existence shortly after it appearing.
>This however just isn't it, some nobody with a camera in Mexico didn't break the news to everyone. The event you seem to be waiting for will have existential significance, spiritually, physically emotionally. Even the very blood in our bodies will excite and boil over.
>It is not yet time.
Yes. I'm not expecting a physical doomsday per se. It will be something we cannot yet imagine. But something great for those ready and open to it I know.

OMG A FUCKING CLOUD - a nothing burger, no bun, no meat, just nothing at all.

From the few subbed episodes I've watched recently I would say no. Zamasu is done for the moment I think. Future zen-oh is just future zen-oh

>planet appears in sky looking 200 times bigger than the sun or moon
>only one person has a fuzzy picture of this event

> (OP) (You)
>OMG A FUCKING CLOUD - a nothing burger, no bun, no meat, just nothing at all.
Thanks Shareblue but no ThanKS.go away

>Thanks Shareblue but no ThanKS.go away
Do you have any fucking concept of what would happen if FUCKING JUPITER was suddenly, inexplicably, that close to the earth ? You're the masonic numerology cunt from that other thread ain't ya.

Die

>Shareblue
Yeah ya got me, I'm being paid by some group to hide the truth from ya in a Sup Forums thread, caught me fair & square, Jupiter really is closer to us than the moon now, there was me trying to hide the fact, but ya got me, obviously you've figured it out, shareblue repositioned the planets in the solar system & paid me to come on pol & tell everyone we didn't, yup, perfectly rational.

ya fruitloop

That would be badass, been busy so im a few weeks behind.