35 THOTS vs the Jello-pudding pop nigger

who do you believe?

Smug bastard even gave a "Sieg Heil!" after shutting down that "trial"

Why ALL of them are ugly? Is it because he's a nigger?

Pic: their star witness
and they wonder why they lost.
if she was hot maybe the jury would believe it

I believe Cosby. He did nothing Wrong. All those women wanted to be Blacked.

Why are women so pro-rape when it's Islam and so anti-rape when it's a successful black man who has entertained people for decades?

This. Unironically.
They made two very big mistakes:
>not immediately going to the authorities and waiting years and years
>putting themselves in thay situation. These were older women, not children. They willingly took wine and pills from a married men. Roofies were a well known concept at that point. Nobody should have been surprised.

I don't believe the women, but even if it were true, don't they have to accept some accountability? If I willingly went to a married man's house, layed in bed with a married men in a hotel room, drank wine, and then took several pills from him that he said would "help me relax", and then I got raped, who would I have to blame except for myself?

is that fucking howard stern

>all those uggos

Cosby can do better. This, I believe, is evidence that he didn't do it.

Wanna accuse a rich man of raep?

Don't know what the man's dick looks like to tell law enforcement as proof he raeped you?

Claim you were drugged! They HAVE to believe you then!!!

Bitch looks like if Sigourney Weaver and Roger Daltrey had violent methamphetamine sex and then when the child was born they tried to beat it to death with axe handles because its an unpure spawn of Satan

>who do you believe?
I honestly don't care either way.

All those women. And yet there is no evidence strong enough to convict him of anything! Wow I do not know what to think?

REMOVE ME IF YOU BELIEVE THIS

We're gonna have to call him 'The Teflon Cos'

LOL trips settles the matter

Hes innocent.
Its all a scam to ruin a black man.
Fucking white supremicists and racists cant imagine the power of a successful black man.

Coalburners get what they deserve

No wait, I mean he dindu nuffin

This

its just a scam by a bunch of washed up has been goldigging white whores.

White women are all whores.

>and they all said nothing for 20+ years
And this is why they won't win. You can't wait that long for all your evidence and ability to prove your story beyond a reasonable doubt to all fade with time.

Though I'm positive almost all these women are looking for a handout from Gloria Allred, that cunt.

any of them that are white can probably be dismissed. just there for the money

There is no evidence.
They are liars.

White trash whores lying to steal from the african. Nothing ever really changes

Everybody does love jello pudding pops.

> ca. early 90s
5 OF THEM DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FUCKING YEAR?

White trash whores with their pants around their ankles looking for BBC and a handout

either that many women are easily duped, or that many women are willing to lie. yassss

I believe he fucked and partied with them all yes

unfortunately, that wasn't "rape" at the time

Degenerecy is a two way street.

also he didn't have nobody chained up in his basement, most of those bitches went back for more pudding pop..

this whole shit became rape when the woman looked back on their life and realized that nigger played them, and they never became actresses.

Not sure, haven't really paid any attention to this shit. Unless evidence is presented that proves Cosby guilty, I'm on the side of Mr. Pudding Pop Nigger

The only reason they're coming out now is because he's an elderly man and won't be around very much longer. Women are fucking vultures, look at how they'll marry elderly men for their money.

Cosby didnt rape a single bitch. Every single one was there to get fucked up and fuck a celebrity. Hannibal Burress never told a single good joke.

I didn't know Bill Cosby raped Howard Stern.

Guess the pudduin was...

>salty.

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I wouldn't be surprised if old Bill did drug one or two women, there are a few stories that actually sounded legit. I think most were just young, drunk, and naive and has sex that was consensual at the time, but maybe now that they perceive as rape. Especially the women who have come forward more recently.

Is that not Howard Stern?

How are people supposed to take your seriously when you wait 20 years to say anything?

How come the story from all these trashy whores is "He drugged me and when I was waking up, i saw him on top of me"? Kinda defeats the purpose of drugging someone if you're just gonna WAIT UNTIL IT WORE OFF BEFORE RAPING....

>35

What a fucking joke.

>didnt accuse a rich nigger of rape during the post OJ years when the public would have eaten him
>do it during the BLM years

thats how you can tell its bullshit

Also, lets not forget that one whore who tried to sue him like 3 separate times and then canceled each time because she had nothing on him

I believe Cosby over known liars.

>women lie

wow it's nothing