What would Rhodesia be like if it had survived to now?

What would Rhodesia be like if it had survived to now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuSvnX3_Kfk
youtube.com/watch?v=P-wnd5NFZyk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=0I7C6bEep60
youtube.com/watch?v=1Buikg4cZvo
youtube.com/watch?v=vBOx-oJXQJc
youtube.com/watch?v=XchGRPOPf_M
youtube.com/watch?v=BEb10PmXYik
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFVj313Dc4
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU
youtube.com/watch?v=eYxK8tFkU3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've always been curious.
Consider how fast South Korea went from nothing to modern everything on part with Japan.
I've always wondered how much it would have grown.

Just like South Africa with niggers destroying it. One day, in my lifetime, I hop to see a country completely intolerant to niggers. I don't care about literal skin color as much as ethnic origins and IQ. There are some dark caucasians. Are they also around 100-105 average IQ and do they have more empathy than nigs? Any country that wants to succeed has to at minimum bar sub-saharans.

Would probably be the best country in africa Id imagine

It was fairly developed by the time it turned into Zimbabwe, the breadbasket of Africa and the highest standard of living and education for both blacks and whites on the continent.

Paradise on earth.

Proclamation
Whereas in the course of human affairs history has shown that it may become necessary for a people to resolve the political affiliations which have connected them with another people and to assume amongst other nations the separate and equal status to which they are entitled:

And Whereas in such event a respect for the opinions of mankind requires them to declare to other nations the causes which impel them to assume full responsibility for their own affairs:

Now Therefore, We, The Government of Rhodesia, Do Hereby Declare:

That it is an indisputable and accepted historic fact that since 1923 the Government of Rhodesia have exercised the powers of self-government and have been responsible for the progress, development and welfare of their people;

That the people of Rhodesia having demonstrated their loyalty to the Crown and to their kith and kin in the United Kingdom and elsewhere through two world wars, and having been prepared to shed their blood and give of their substance in what they believed to be the mutual interests of freedom-loving people, now see all that they have cherished about to be shattered on the rocks of expediency;

That the people of Rhodesia have witnessed a process which is destructive of those very precepts upon which civilization in a primitive country has been built, they have seen the principles of Western democracy, responsible government and moral standards crumble elsewhere, nevertheless they have remained steadfast;

That the people of Rhodesia fully support the requests of their government for sovereign independence but have witnessed the consistent refusal of the Government of the United Kingdom to accede to their entreaties;

That the Government of the United Kingdom have thus demonstrated that they are not prepared to grant sovereign independence to Rhodesia on terms acceptable to the people of Rhodesia, thereby persisting in maintaining an unwarrantable jurisdiction over Rhodesia, obstructing laws and treaties with other states and the conduct of affairs with other nations and refusing assent to laws necessary for the public good, all this to the detriment of the future peace, prosperity and good government of Rhodesia;

That the Government of Rhodesia have for a long period patiently and in good faith negotiated with the Government of the United Kingdom for the removal of the remaining limitations placed upon them and for the grant of sovereign independence;

That in the belief that procrastination and delay strike at and injure the very life of the nation, the Government of Rhodesia consider it essential that Rhodesia should attain, without delay, sovereign independence, the justice of which is beyond question;

Now Therefore, We The Government of Rhodesia, in humble submission to Almighty God who controls the destinies of nations, conscious that the people of Rhodesia have always shown unswerving loyalty and devotion to Her Majesty the Queen and earnestly praying that we and the people of Rhodesia will not be hindered in our determination to continue exercising our undoubted right to demonstrate the same loyalty and devotion, and seeking to promote the common good so that the dignity and freedom of all men may be assured, Do, By This Proclamation, adopt, enact and give to the people of Rhodesia the Constitution annexed hereto;

God Save The Queen
Given under Our Hand at Salisbury, this eleventh day of November in the Year of Our Lord one thousand nine hundred and sixty-five.

I imagine it would be somewhat like the corn belt. Tons of fertile productive farmland surrounding some hellhole tier cities.

Updated version written today:

Whiteboi racist mufuggas and slavery shit. We wus kings.
Send gibs.

Whitetopia.

Idk probably ruined by liberals like everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=QuSvnX3_Kfk

youtube.com/watch?v=P-wnd5NFZyk

youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc

youtube.com/watch?v=0I7C6bEep60

youtube.com/watch?v=1Buikg4cZvo

youtube.com/watch?v=vBOx-oJXQJc

youtube.com/watch?v=XchGRPOPf_M

youtube.com/watch?v=BEb10PmXYik

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFVj313Dc4

youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

It would've become whiter in percentage as the economy grew, like Argentina or Australia which saw an influx of European immigrants when they saw it was doing good. It most certainly would've been one of the, if not the most developed country in Africa. It also would've been the production capital of Africa since we all know niggers can't farm for shit.

RARE

/thread

Is it true the rhodesians had tons of liberal policies helping niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Rhodie flags when

Evil colonialism that brings such Satanic things as modern medicine and living past 35 to your land tends to help blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU

thread theme

>bring civilization to savage, backward part of the world
>those savages outbreed you (thanks to the food, medicine, etc) you made available to them
>you're now the minority
>no friends/allies, basically the whole world is against you

Can you imagine?

Rhodesia and South Africa both have some fascinating history. True pioneers who founded and built these countries up from nothing. Proud people too.

And guys like Ian Smith have been vindicated, as blacks are clearly incapable of ruling themselves and all these former white colonies have gone to shit after the native Africans took charge.

What books are there to read about Ian Smith and the Rhodesia Front?

Where can I get a good Rhodesian flag?

Why did they not go through with the declaration of independence? Did the British government threaten them with sanctions?

Also, why did they want to be independent in the first place?

>Why did they not go through with the declaration of independence? Did the British government threaten them with sanctions?
They did go through with the Unilateral Declaration of Independence, just barely anyone recognised them. They did however function as an independent nation for over a decade. The British and other governments did sanction them, as well as supporting communist militants like Mugabe.

>Also, why did they want to be independent in the first place?
The British government was trying to force majority black rule on the Rhodesians which was going to either be a slow decline into extinction or a total bloodbath. They wanted none of that.

Super.

Quite a shame.

>doing good
Come on user. Don't speak like a nigger.

Anyone?

Amazon. I bought a Byzantine one there, so I'm assuming you can get a Rhodesian one too. Don't go all Dylan Roof with it.

>, I hop to see a country completely intolerant to niggers. I don't care about literal skin color

t. civic nationalist cuck

Dipshits like you should hang

The Great Betrayal
This is his autobiography.

white south africa had the hottest girl

Rhodesian music is quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYxK8tFkU3E