If you had to choose to outlaw Christianity, Judaism or Islam

If you had to choose to outlaw Christianity, Judaism or Islam
Which would it be?
You can only pick one.

Judaism

Christianity, best way to make it grow.

Islam, the jews are dying out slowly. They constitute less than 2% of the worldwide population. Islam has like 2 billion people following it, they are a more direct threat.

What would be the consequences of outlawing these religions? I don't want to ban one and then have it explode into a massive following.

>jews are dying out

Outlawing Judaism isn't enough. You have to physically remove them.

Right-wing death squads.

Islam is full of barbarians. I'll take the side of the civilized religions any day.

Outlawing religions only makes them stronger, so I would say Christianity.

Exterminationism on the other hand...

>the jews are dying out slowly

oh my sweet summer neet

Islam.

Anyone who says Judaism is an idiot. Sure the Jews might have a better job and make more money than you but they're not going to stone your daughter to death or cut your head off. They also stand no chance of outbreeding Christians, they also could care fucking less about converting anyone.

Islam wants the world and Islam is currently winning because we're too god damned nice and they're too good at manipulating our kindness. It's beyond obnoxious.

Outlawing Islam - You start the war, eventually Islam looses and their Allahu Ackbar is proven false once and for all and it will essentially die slowly.

Outlawing Christianity - It will grow like wildfire in the face of oppression and prosecution. Eventually even affecting the politicians in charge of outlawing and it will become legal.

Outlawing Judaism - The Jews will be like, oh not again, oh well, we know the drill and they will build a wall to cry at.

Why are Islamic feet best feet?

loses

(Please don't let my poor spelling reflect badly on my flag, I'm not Maltese.)

Stupid pole

Because showing soles is taboo.

All of them.

>You can only pick one.

Fuck you.

Most Jews are non practicing right?

Islam.

Learn your flags, stupid Brit.

judiasm, how is this even a question.

They tend to be pure
And it's a taboo for them supposedly

None because I'm not an authoritarian faggot who pisses on the constitution when other people think the wrong things.

Fuck off footfaggot. Quit making these offtopic, slide threads. It's the same questions w/ the same bullshit OP pic.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Islam.

I sense a Jew vs (((Jew))) civil war brewing.

I do not sense a moderate Islam vs Jihadist civil war.

how are you even breathing with that brain of yours

>could care less
It's "could NOT care less", you fucking faggot

>oy vey don't turn against us you stupid goyim

There is a discussion here you kike
>implying

they are though, reform jews have a high rate of intermarriage. where I live, there are a bunch of people who have something like a Jewish grandmother but the actual amount of practicing jews is low

don't really see why u would ban judaism tho, its a neat religion from what i've observed of it, and I think it's good to give people real spiritual options instead of just protestant denomination #9001 or paganism larping

>Not related to the board topics, cunt
>calls me a kike
Seeyou retarded poo n loo

Lulz, their demographics in america are dwindling. They Jewish community has been in an uproar about it for a while. Also, I've sadly been here for 10 years

>calls me poo in loo
>lives in 60% mexican country
Atleast poo in loos can look nice

But if there are no Jews the Christians could sort out the Muslims the old fashioned way.

Judaism

Islam. Hard to gas all of the islamics, there's a shit-ton of them. Jews on the other hand...

I wish that were true, but I think we've lost too many to atheism and the like. I honestly think we're too damn nice for our own good, the blindly letting in "refugees" aka mass wave of able bodied men age 17-45 despite them clearly being hostile kind of proves that. Europe doesn't have as many Jewish politicians as we do in the U.S and look at them they're way worse off about Islam than us.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums cares about facts
new fag detected

you sound like a fucking retard

Christianity is a Jewish sect. It is a forerunner of multiculturalism and race-mixing. So Christianity it is

>Sure the Jews might have a better job and make more money than you but they're not going to stone your daughter to death or cut your head off.

No, they're just going to send an ISIS fag to do it for them.

You sound like a Taqiiya ball slapping Jihadi.

>being this poopilled

Yeah but if Islam is gone they'd have no one to send.

Or atleast anyone else they'd send would be more likely to be able to be defeated in conventional warfare due to it not being a full religion ala the Chinese or some shit.

Christianity.

Once all Christians are forced to move to Australia, Let Judaism and Islam burn themselves.

>australia
>only 20% habitable land
>it's full of chinks

If there were no more Muslims, the Jews would just re-invent Bolshevism, give it a new name, and start slaughtering gentiles once more.

t. Zhang

I would choose to outlaw Rick Wilson

Let's be honest here using Jewish holy scriptures, we are merely gentiles, they are Jews.

Jewish race vs human race.

The choice is pretty clear.

Less than 20%.
Its funny if you think there is even a habitable land in Australia.

Where can I find good Muslim and Arab qt feet? I can't find any and I've been looking for ages.

That stench of summer

Islam.
I WANT kikes to label themselves. Imagine a world with no echo marks, because no one identified as Jewish. At least Muslims are brown and even a child can spot the majority of them without effort.

Instagram

Up Rick Wilson's ass

fpbp.

Islam would be contained and stable if not for Israel owning US policy. America is no longer America. Jewish policy has controlled it for 100 years. Finance, policy, academics, media. Middle east destabilization policy, perpetual war, millions of refugees, and ivory tower (((leftists))) pushing open borders. They regime change every secular state with a high muslim population that rejects the (((NWO))), and regular Americans and Europeans are encouraged to suffer the blowback.

Well, banning Judaism would not do any good. Since Jews are a race not a religion.

If we ban Islam what would that do? Muslims will be converted to Christianity. That will encourage assimilation and increase race mixing even more.

Arab Christians marrying Blonde white women... Just think about it. Even thinking about it, is so disgusting. We already have enough negro Christians who are race mixing with white christian women in the name of ((( Jesus ))).

Actually most christians are blacks and live in Africa. So, if we ban Christianity there will be a huge decrease in Christ cucks and mud mamas. No more donations to christian African nations, Israel will not be our holy land, more abortions for non whites etc...

I chose to ban Christianity because:

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god, the left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.

Sorry but:

Bible clearly states there will only be one true religion that:
Doesnt deal in politics
Won't go to war
Comes in Gods name (Jehovah)

(Oh no bible verses all confirm this!)

Jehovahs witnesses will be the only ones left living after Armageddon.

Soon.

Get used to it.

Islam

Islam. Jews always change their name and hide their true allegiance anyway. Literally wouldn't do anything to outlaw Judaism. They need to be physically removed. From life.

>This rabid pit bull won't attack me if i take it off it's chain

You can't understand.

Judaism. I'm quite fond of Chrisitians and Muslims.

If there were a billion Jews, I'd say Judaism. They invented holy war, holy terrorism, and holy genocide, after all.

But there are not a billion Jews, so I would pick Islam.

It'd honestly be a toss-up with Christians if the Enlightenment had never happened.

Never mind. I'd outlaw foot fetishists. Truly the worst of them all.

Quote bible verses please

>being degenerate