Operation White Pride

Ok Sup Forums, Kikebook has given us a golden opportunity to appropriate the gay pride flag.

For those of you (like me) who still use Facebook, you've probably noticed that people are now using the gay pride flag as a reaction. However, what you may not have noticed though is that it's simply called the "Pride" reaction rather than "LGBTQADAHFGADFAS+ Pride". The meaning therefore, is subject to the user's discretion.

This is where we come in Sup Forums. Our mission is to go around (((Facebook))) and use the pride reaction on as many white nationalist/white pride posts as we possibly can. The aim is to do what we did with the trash dove, except with the reaction.

To boot, it should be much easier this time considering not everyone knows how to get it as an option.

>But user, if not everyone knows how to get it, how do I get it
See archived Buzzfeed article for instructions (no need to give them your clicks)
archive.is/NxzUs

>How do we know this will work?
We've done it before with trash dove (a popular sticker used as a reaction). See archived link
archive.is/PBPNI

>I don't have a (((Facebook))) account
Fucking make one then, it doesn't even have to be your own name. Just get a temp email address (see link below) to register. It's only slightly more difficult to make a fake facebook than a fake twitter

temp-mail.org/

Well then what are you faggots waiting for? Let's do this!

pastebin.com/MmJSyDTB

Make sure to not put the reaction next to actual gay shit. WN is inherently anti-gay

Alt-Right attempting to turn us into fags again...

Not trying to turn us into fags. We are inherently anti-gay. We need to turn this into a hate symbol though. That would be an incredible blow to the left

red is for the blood that flows in your veins
orange is for the juice you will drink
yellow is for the golden aryan hair
green is for the growth of a new nation
blue is for the skies
purple is for the royalty you will become?

idk how to meme it

Green is for nazi frogs perhaps?

Guy is pretentious as fuck.
It is a shame. The ideals around demanding genuine debate and the supremacy of western philosophy and western conservative demeanor were on the money.

Ok So I have a few ideas

Red represents Nazi Germany
Yellow represents Aryans
Green Represents Kek/Pepe (I know Kek is a cringey meme, but the normies don't know that yet)
Blue represents the Police State (used to oppress minorities)

Now we just need Purple and Orange

I'm not sure bout that.

Fucking BLM is attacking gays and pride parades and gay flags, then there's you idiots.

Can't you guys just fuck off?

Who cares? I'm fine with the lefties going after each other. We'll just kick them while they're down

Its already being used in a mocking satirical way.

I just think this is a rare opportunity being dangled in front of us. They left it open ended, we should take advantage

>Now we just need Purple and Orange
Purple heart medal, symbolises bravery

HONEY POT WARNING!! TURN BACK

This is such a shitty idea that you've gotten 6 replies in 45 mins.

Ok. Good user. Now we just need orange

Not a honey pot. We're not doing anything wrong and you don't even have to use your normie account for this

Alinski tactics turned.

New right wing with a little less moral, repaying in kind for 50 years of abuse from the left.

More than anything it shows the higher moral ground the right has held throughout.

Orange represents Anne Frank and the 6 Gorrilion?

>Anne Frank was dutch
>Color of dutch royal family is orange

It's a stretch but it could work

What about it representing Trump?

Holy fucking shit that's genius. Ok to recap

>Red represents Nazi Germany
>Orange represents the Trumpenreich
>Yellow represents Aryan Hair
>Green represents Kek
>Blue represents our control over minorities via the police state
>Purple is the fallen Heroes of the West/Europa

Let's start memeing this Sup Forums

At least you tried.

bumping b4 this thread dies

Guess I'm just simple minded, don't even understand what you mean...

But taking over (or back) the rainbow is a great thing.

Actually it used to represents Noha's flood, wiping out all wickedness.

Thanks user. I was pretty surprised this didn't take off. I guess the rest of Sup Forums didn't like the idea

no problem

I guess it the thinking goes like this:

As the rainbow was placed on the heaven as a promise from God that he will never again destroy the earth with its wickedness by water again, they think it is now safe. But boy are they mistaken, next time will be by fire.

blonald blumpf cheeto nazi

oops forgot the LE

Perhaps all of the above mentioned color representations (Trump, police, etc.) all combine to form an allegorical "Noah's Flood" that will wipe out the wicked?

Nuclear meme incoming. Spread it goyim

I think Trump is too much an unknown to tie to this. There must be something better for orange.
He's bombed Syria, sold arms to the Saudis etc.

I'm all for fashy memes, but don't tie them to a personality. Then they have more chance of being eternal.

WE

Holy fuck. Let's keep this shit up

Very good, but too long for normies.

Maybe split it into parts? Keep the heading and then have a few seperate images with only one of the other parts?

Pink is for the lips of our beautiful Aryan women

You need pink too. Maybe pink can be the lips of our beautiful Aryan women?

hey pink could be the dick tips of Aryan traps

LGBT Flag doesn't have pink. Good thought otherwise

this is a good one

Nice

Shit, ok. I thought it did. Thanks tho

Agreed.

Slightly related about orange follows:

Let's see now, Orange the autumn color of warmth (orange light), orange is the color of monks because it was the cheapest color leading to it representing simplicity and detachment of materialism.

The rising and setting sun. The African savanna.

"A red sun is rising - blood has been spilt this night" - Lord of the rings

>It is believed to increase one’s appetite for food. It stimulates creativity and enthusiasm, resulting to some relief from monotony and boredom. Even with traces of the hotness of red, orange is more gentle and controlled yet not lacking in power and adaptability to change.

Orange is also the color of gingers and carrots. People calling gingers red headed are just trying to be nice, they are orange.

We're not including gingers in this. They aren't white. You need at least a soul to be white

Bump, can't let this die just yet

>tfw ginger