Does milk really contain estrogen and create feminine manlets?

because I want a big jug of chocolate milk right now. Is it something I have to worry about being a fully matured adult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only in sweden they add that shit

Yes, this is why white countries keep getting feminized and other countries don't.

Don't believe that shit about hormones in the water, etc. Other counties have birth control pills too, esp. Asia.

No. You were a faggot long before you started drinking milk.

I am not sure about milk, but according to this video by Rebel media, the genetically modified soybean, that consists of 93% of soybean product consumed in America, contains a chemical that behaves like estrogen in human bodies and other animals and such

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

>esp. Asia.

That's probably not the best example you could give.

Idk. Ask Rick Wilson.

>never drank milk
>skim milk only with cereal
>still ended up being a tranny
rip

>never drank milk
>skim milk isn't milk

are you fucking retarded?

Post boipucci

a bit
but really I consumed not very much on average and never went out of my way to drink it...kinda doubt that's what made me a fag? but idk

honestly I do wish I was normal

>never was a man
>XY chromosome isn't man
Makes sense

Milk in moderation isn't that bad, beer's worse, but chocolate milk's pretty degenerate, don't drink sugar m8.

Canadian milk is healthier we dont have that carcinogenic BHT or whatever chemical

The only place these hormones in your food would get stored is in your fat. So don't be fat and you don't have to worry about if your food has estrogen.

Modern milk is mostly made from waste products from oil refineries. They turn it into food for cows and it accumulates in their utters.

It can be classified as milk the same way other waste products can be classified as fluoride, simply because it is vaguely similar on a chemical level.

Real milk hasn't been available to you since about 1980, unless you're Amish.

GO BACK TO /FIT/

Yes. Milk is horrible for you, user

yes, you need to be eating raw broccoli everday to cleanse yourself of excess estrogen.

>milk in moderation
>don't drink sugar
Have you ever actually read your milk label?

>only drink organic milk
>only eat organic chicken
>eat organic beef when I can
>it tastes better
>it isnt loaded with bullshit
>somehow I dont have ladyboy tits like OP does

Yes. Clinical effects on estrogen are consistently higher than soy.

Plus, there is a relationship between dairy consumption and increased osteoporosis.

Lately, it is addictive eliciting an opiate response in the brain.

For a cow to be able to produce milk it has to be pregnant, and in most cases it is that for artificially long. The estrogen binds to fat, so the less fat there is in your milk the better i guess.

If so, Finland is full of manlets.

>for thousands of years our ancestors drank milk and beer without problem
>clearly it's milk and beer that have turned us into faggots
Not buying it kikes.

Avoid soy at all costs. Even in it's natural form it contains phytoestrogrens. Don't believe me just look at the dick size of countries who've historically consumed a lot of it.

NEVER CONSUME SOY. BEWARE!!

All beef and dairy products contain abnormally high levels of estrogen.

It's growth hormones for the cow.

Next thing you should do tomorrow morning, go to the store and buy a brassiere or a manssiere
Cuz you tits are gonna hung next to your balls.

>organic
>believes label

Unless you know the farmer, buying organic food is a leftist plot to steal your money.
Organic food us more likely to be GMO because it doesn't 'need' added chemicals...they are baked in to genetic code.
Whole Foods, once a small patchouli-soaked hippie-commune purveyor of actually decent food, became a huge corporate empire and has now been bought by CIA...ahem, Amazon. The "flagship" store on S. Lamar Blvd in Austin, moved a mile away from original location...has escalators and occupies an entire block
Even Walmart carries "organic" produce...at double the price.

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING GOVERNMENT LABELING?

Yes it does have estrogen, But only pussy don't drink chocolate milk

ok well the fact remains it isnt a chemical bomb, it tastes better and I dont believe I suffer from xenoestrogens like every other male here in Cali

no but hops in beer metabolizes into estrogen
and causes a hormonal imbalance

Milk is full of estrogen and other hormones intended for baby cows to grow big and strong.

It's why I laugh whenever I see someone shilling for milk by pointing out that plant "milk" has estrogen in it. It does, but so does cow milk.

Will it make you feminine? There are no significant studies showing any milk, plant or cow, causes human males to become feminine.

>chocolate milk
Just kill yourself.

>Tfw ate soy almost daily from age 14-18.

Feels bad man. Ive always felt a bit underdeveloped. No one told me that tasty shirt was bad for you.

Thats unfortunate. Become /fit/

>manlets
Pretty sure Dutch are so tall because of the hormones in their milk m8

eat soy breath soy sleep soy if you want man boobs
>gyno ftw

fucking retard

spotted monsanto