You should serve twice or 3 times the sentence for committing a crime as a foreigner

I don't know if that kid really committed the crime they say he did. But guys, if someone DOES commit a crime in a foreign country, no matter how we think of their laws, they should be subject to twice or three times the punishment considering they are foreigners fucking up another country. Tell me I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-video-apparently-shows-us-student-otto-warmbier-taking-propaganda-banner-a6938091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not wrong.

Put foreigners to death a few times and see how many want to fuck up our country.

If you're in the military it already is in place.
The cases of some marine raping a Japanese girl has him serving his sentence in their system and if/when he leaves he is then sentenced under the American system.
Somehow it still doesn't stop them from chimping out, crazy isn't it?

Are gooks really allowed to harm whites?

protip: don't commit crimes in foreign countries

>Chad that goes through life getting everything he wants with no consequences for his actions is punished for doing something stupid

Why are people upset about this?

I wish that was the case so we could finally fucking stop the illegals pouring into the country instead of giving them the wealth of the domestic populace.

He wasn't a chad.

I think people will always chimp out over a foreigner committing crime in their country. At least it's a decent bet that a US military rapist (especially white) will face many years in both systems.
I don't know. If he really did commit the crime then he deserved NK treatment, and if not he was still in NK in the first place and is an idiot.
I'd prefer not to keep illegals here in our prisons, but honestly they should just be put to death over felonies and serious misdemeanors.

Yea okay kid. You're delusional if you believe torturing someone into a vegetative state for ALLEGEDLY stealing a poster is justified.

>illegals should be put to death
The U.S. could fit its entire population in Alaska. The larger the population is the more allies you have. Over generations the poor evolve into highly effective cogs in the system of nurtured properly by the free market. Don't hate immigrants. Hate our retarded welfare system that encourages the poor to stay poor.

If**

He's actually dead, so question is whether death is a proper punishment for stealing a poster.

So that's how you view your fellow citizen? For fuck's sake this is practically an attack on the U.S. we should fucking hang these gook fags.

>punished
He's dead. Punishment implies you can redeem yourself by learning the error in your ways. Death is the end.

This Jew went to North Korea and tried to steal from them. Fuck him. He knew the laws and broke them anyway.

He was a thieving thug who shouldn't have stolen. That's one less criminal on the streets.

Why should I care about Otto dying? All lives matter, not just white ones.

That's the problem with 'you people.' You should be more like Asians, get straight A's and not get involved in criminal activity like the whites.

I blame coachella music for the death of Otto. All of your songs talk about dying young and traveling abroad. Why don't you ask The Chainsmokers to give a damn, or any of the other white leaders?

Where were Otto's parents? Why didn't they raise him with decent Asian values? This would have never happened if he was properly raised in an Asian household.

Fuck you. Not all North Korean prison guards are bad people.

It really doesn't matter what our world view is. NKeans end up with jail and death for minor things to. We don't have to see it as right, but it's how they do things there. You deserve to be punished the way that the country punishes people. Also we still don't know how he went into come. It's probably them, but what if it wasn't fully their fault?

I don't inherently hate people for immigrating. They are trying to raise their families in a better place and good for them. But living in another country illegally, working jobs that are undercut in cash, not paying taxes, getting gibs because our fucked systems allows for it, isn't right. They shouldn't be able to do this and should have either the same harsh penalties for crimes or harsher ones for being from another country and fucking with ours. Every country should feel that way.

But if he really was the poster stealer (idk about that part) he deserves the same punishment as the rest who live there or worse. Why do you feel bad for a fucktard then act like he deserves no punishment from their penal system? He didn't have to go there, he didn't have to be a tard, and the were allowed to do what they wanted with him.

He's an American so that's why. But you are right there are other American prisoners who have had the same kind of shit happen to them. It's just another example of North Korea being shit.

I don't blame them for doing whatever they want with him, but I could also respect people who send prisoners back. I don't expect to have respect for NK though.

>I don't blame them for doing whatever they want with him
Why? What they did is downright evil. If someone wants to commit evil why shouldn't you blame them?

>it's okay to kill people who steal posters so long as you kill all the people that steal posters

Would donating money to a murderous regime be considered evil? How about donating money to them to visit their country?

S

But the whole world belongs to America.

Others are foreigners even in their own countries, and we are at home wherever we are.

Depends how much and why.

Perhaps we should thank North Korea for showing the whole world what evil people who give evil people money get in return.

Or you could hate North Korea for being evil in the first place.

And hate those that support the regime too.

This

Sure. What is your point?

Seems in this situation that one problem took care of the other.

OP stinks of (((moral relativism)))

I don't think this should be the cause for a war, but it feels very un-american to just roll over and do nothing after NK tortured one of our citizens for stealing a shitty poster of their despot leader

No it didn't retard. Even if the guy was scum that I would dislike in the real world it doesn't justify this kind of treatment from them.

no

Yes he made a stupid decision how does that make the act any less evil? I really don't see your point here.

Yes, the stupid decision to donate money to Mr. Kim couldn't possibly be any more evil.

How much did he even donate? How rich is his family?

No. I was talking about your black monkey men raping in Japan. It was a black marine.

Everyone visiting North Korea is putting money in the regime's coffers.

Breddy happy the Vice documentary is paying dividends tbqh.

Yeah but how much are we talking? Did he buy Kim Jong Un some really expensive wine or what? I mean buying an evil person cheese is not really evil.

The tour package and flights he paid for directly finances the North Korean government. Guy's a traitor and got what was coming to him.

>Aiding and abetting evil people is not evil

The CDC was wrong for not quarantining this guy

Can't imagine someone being executed three times for being gay in Saudi Arabia like you OP

You're disregarding race.

Stop that.

Why can't you just say the amount? The amount kind of fucking matters. Is it really "aiding" an evil person to buy him some bread? For fuck's sake. Or even to buy him an expensive couch or furniture? Or did he give enough money to finance the military and give them a bunch of new weapons? Obviously the latter is bad but the former isn't bad.

Maybe if he didn't try and steal in fucking north korea he would be alive.

>Is it really "aiding" an evil person to buy him some bread?

Yes.

Why can't you just go look up how much it costs to travel to North Korea through their state tourism service? Why can't you understand that regardless of the amount supporting North Korea financially is traitorous? Or is it not financing terrorism for Achmed to send his cousin $100 a month to fight for ISIS because it's ONLY $100 a month?

>I committed my crime of taking out the important political slogan from the staff-only area of the Yanggakdo International Hotel, aimed at harming the work ethic and the motivation of the Korean people

did anyone even watch the confession? people actually believe NK's story?

obvious poison is obvious

Alright then, I guess Jesus is evil for giving bread to all those sinners then.

Depends what comes of it. Maybe those people can give us insight into what is happening in North Korea. Exchanging a few hundred dollars for information isn't necessarily evil.

>funding North Korea isn't necessarily evil
Yes it is.

If you can't see the obvious benefit of seeing what a country is like from the inside I don't know what to tell you. Obviously they won't give a complete picture but you can still learn a lot.

>I don't know if that kid really committed the crime they say he did. But guys, if someone DOES commit a crime in a foreign country, no matter how we think of their laws, they should be subject to twice or three times the punishment considering they are foreigners fucking up another country. Tell me I'm wrong.
I see nothing wrong here.

The crime was caught on camera....

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-video-apparently-shows-us-student-otto-warmbier-taking-propaganda-banner-a6938091.html

what exactly was caught on camera?

Perhaps his punishment was learning that stealing in another country can prove to be deadly. Especially if you are from a country that you smacks on the ass, and gives you a few warnings.

This is how Asian people are. They find something to justify doing terrible shit to people. And then you beta shitters just say "hmmm ok yea I agree."

They will just use you and then laugh at you behind you back for being so weak.

They don't arrest American tourists like this for no reason, which is why I believe the DPRK's story fully. He shouldn't have tried to steal from a country known for doing these things to people.

This.

I bet Best Korea doesn't have hordes of foreigners poring over their borders looking to sell drugs etc.

Imagine how many Mexicans would come here if we had riflemen in pillboxes shooting at them on the border and petty theft was 15 years in prison with greater offenses being public execution.

Always thought the same thing. People from the west give gooks the rope that they use to hang them. It's always some stupid pseudo-social scientific argument about "culture" and "the other".

VOMIT.

depends but I agree for the most part
sex tourists who fuck children deserve an instant death penalty however