PRESS R TO PAY RESPECTS

tfw no more spicey spicer

bad feeling tbqh family ;_;

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-06-19/sean-spicer-to-lead-communications-office-searches-for-new-press-secretary

Itd alright; this kills msm daytime ratings, thats why cnn is livid

tfw they keep killing off all my favorite main characters

Hopefully Trump abolishes the Press Secretary altogether and kicks the reporters out of the White House.

Good, he's been an embarassment. We need someone redpilled who can battle the press crop, get Milo, Cernovich, Lauren Southern or Alex Jones.

Kekistan flag is truly the shitposter's new badge

SEAN WAS A GOD DAMN GIFT

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT

itt we post our favorite spicy pics

They literally said he is taking over all comms since they havent had a comms director forever...

Guess he wasn't getting the ratings he used to.

He's heading the communications office now, so it's actually a promotion guys.

told you trump was gonna go blue

he died the way he lived

choking on those dicks

Being overall director means he got a promotion though. Happy for him and happy that we still anime in the White House baby.

>it's actually a promotion

bahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
god, talk about being duped by the most transparent 'everything is fine, this is actually a good thing, nothing to see here' ever

He didn't even get fired, it says it right in the statement. Jfc. He's just not dealing with the MSM personally anymore which sounds like a blessing if it were me

56D bowling

It is though. Press Secretary reports to Communications Director. He's going to be Sarah's boss still.

How would this possibly be a good thing?

While I'm glad he got promoted out I'm sad to see him gone from his more visible public role

literally can't imagine being as gullible as people who believe this are

sarah is going to say the same things she has always said... "I haven't had a chance to speak to the president about that" and outright lying as usual

wtf is wrong with everyone that believes this is a real 'promotion'

kicked him out, did they?

>Milo
>Lauren Southern
>Alex Jones
Cringe

AH FUCK MAN...FUCK ME GODDAMNIT...wtF! is going on in the White House? I know they are replaced periodically but it just seems like all I am seeing since February are Goddamn hearings and distracting jew faggotry. I need a drink.. Oh and FUCK McCain. Cocksucker.

>loses job as the face of the white house for being bad at it
>fails upward into new position created to avoid bad PR over a press secretary being fired

someone have the sean spicer spicy keychain meme?

I hope your honestly joking.

Please god let it be Laura Ingraham

He was weak on the media. That guy that announced the wall photos was much more of a savage, looking forward to see him in charge

well he was doing the 2 jobs at once

WH Communications director was created in 1969

>Milo, Cernovich, Lauren Southern or Alex Jones

THEY'RE MEMES!!!!

stop living in memes!!

SNL called this over a month ago

Considering the fact that trump has been completely humiliated and immobilized by the constant media offensive, Spicer is quite clearly incompetent and inadequate, and thus he should have been replaced long ago or perhaps never chosen at all. He got ass-reamed daily by the experienced media alphas, it was honestly very pathetic the entire time. Glad he's gone.

Still can't save Trump's failed dying "presidency" and still can't change the coming tidal wave of establishment force crushing the people.

>it's retarded

SPICEYY NOOOO!

Bet he's glad he doesn't have to babysit the fake news shills now.

women are objects/political commodities

that's great, sarah doesn't give the media anything to spin desu

they should really give it to miller though

I'll miss /ourweeb/