WSJ /ourpaper/ ?

thoughts ?
archive.is/pBMDp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqJRuzoIjU8
archive.is/xr6kd
newscientist.com/article/mg21929270-100-a-garden-of-my-own-amid-a-sea-of-garbage/
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
wsj.com/articles/youtube-star-plays-videogames-earns-4-million-a-year-1402939896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will be defused by saying lolthoughtexperiment "just an opinion piece, bro!"

According to WSJ elites mean rich white men. They do not name the jew / blame the jew. They have promoted Jewish sects like Christianity many times. They are just another cuckservative news outlet. They are not our ally.

They're throwing us crumbs.

that's a nice fucking garden.

The fuck is that, that looks cool as shit

Because you can't name the jew directly. You have to say elites, bankers, etc.

>poo in loo
>our

you have to go back

its an example of what a motivated individual can accomplish despite being surrounded by literal garbage

A smart nigger surrounded by savages. Feels bad man.

Their news reporting is generally left, but opeds are generally right. Opeds are split between neocon and nationalist.

It is written by Douglas Murray, he's British. He does write good stuff though.

I mean, it does say Opinion | Commentary underneath the title

Even a globalist can see theres potential pitfalls in trying to stuff somewhere between 100 Million and 1 Billion willing migrants on a small piece of real estate.

Migrant Ratio is much greater then The Barbarian invasions. It's a huge human social engineering experiment. Never been tried before. What if something goes wrong?

Here, watch this. You might recognise him, if not then enjoy anyway. You'll probably like some of his other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqJRuzoIjU8

It's depressing, really. Despite all signs and evidence to prove how terrible Muslim immigration is for terrorism, culture, tradition and civil harmony the elites refuse to acknowledge them. Literally the only way to reverse this is to round them up and ship them back or just call for another crusade (genocide). Neither is ever going to happen.

>Migrant Ratio is much greater then The Barbarian invasions. It's a huge human social engineering experiment. Never been tried before. What if something goes wrong?

"The intense Kumbayah field of brotherly love and peace developed with all those poor people stacked on top of white people will overcome all problems."

-Katy Perry

Bump

I guess the WSJ Jews don't think diversity is 'good for the jews' any more

Niggers have already destroyed this man's attempt at agriculture years ago, for anyone curious.

It's the cycle of Africa, someone does something good, everyone else devours it like fucking ants and kills the person who did it.

Assuming someone's race by just looking at a flag attached to username on Sup Forums is pretty gay. I mean you could be a nigger living in US commenting here! It's what's in the post that matters, well at least for me. I can confirm that I'm not a curry nigger.

they see the writing on the wall
they know that the people are close to snapping en masse and holding them all accountable
which would mean the majority of people working at institutions such as these would become prime targets
so they are trying to funnel the rage away from themselves, throwing their kin under the bus

Guess this is a good thing. To have them acknowledge that yes, it is indeed suicide.

thats a beautiful picture.

Thanks for sharing. I'd really like to see the comments to the article, but they appear to be behind a paywall.

>Sup Forums
>politically incorrect

GTFO, back to shitting in the middle of your streets

both cancer

You're 12 and what is this?

It's not that great. I read WSJ and watch Brett Baier on fox news when I can. Other than that i get my news from here.

>what is an op-ed

been noticing some low key red pills from WSJ lately, not sure if it's a long con to make me buy the paper

been debating that $1 subscription for months

Most of the comments are like pic related

>summer is here

Controlled opposition. Haven't you people learned anything? They do this so people don't get mad and so they could continue pushing their at a slower rate. The end game doesn't change for them.

>pushing their filth*

>man does amazing, nearly impossible thing of beauty in a wasteland

they killed him didn't they

That's encouraging.

the WSJ is literally the worst kike rag there is
at least most left leaning papers are open about their politics, but the WSJ is pure neocon. Had duped millions of readers into thinking they're "conservative"

Yeah its definitely a pressure release valve

Yeah I know, kekistan flags and all

How much cock can a liberal suck? They will do whatever they are told when they are told, practically impossible to break their conditioning.

Charles Murray is right. Maybe the (((Elites))) think we need cultural diversity and importing dispossed african tribals will enrich us and improve our economies. But the people will wonder why we must somehow respect the barbarian beliefs and practices of said tribals.

I like my culture. I dont think it needs enrichment. And certainly not from a bunch of barbarians from Africa. They are not coming to Europe to make it better. They are coming to take it, and make it like Africa.

The amount of Jews wising up to this is staggering.

Now that the they are seeing the era of their ways, maybe we'll be heading towards another golden era for the west. It will still take a bit of strife to get there, so long as nu-males and women continue to have any say in things.

*error

They probably just burnt it down hoping they'd get high off the smoke.

Jews like the idea of diversity as a matter of policy because it keeps their community safe. And the safety of the tribe takes precedent over all things.

The push for diversity and importing africans and other Muslims to the west has caused 2 problems. Its enraged racial identity in the west and has also imported jihadis who want to kill jews into areas where they were once safe.

If you actually look at the reactions of Israeli jews (who are unapologetic racial nationalists) to their bretheren in the west, you will see a major split. Most Israeli jews cants stand their American counterparts at this point.

>Most Israeli jews cants stand their American counterparts at this point.

i think even the american jews are starting to waver a bit

at the end of the day, no matter how crafty or ruthless or smart the jews are, there's only, what, 20 million? maybe there starting to take a jaudinced look at the Islam behemoth slouching towards Bethlahem

I'm gay now

>It is often argued that our societies are old, with a graying population, and so we need immigrants. When these theories are challenged—by asking, for instance, why the next generation of Germany’s workforce might not come from unemployed Greece rather than Eritrea—we are told that we need low-skilled workers who do not speak our languages because it makes Europe more culturally interesting. It is as though some great hole lies at the heart of the culture of Dante, Bach and Wren.

>When people point out the downsides of this approach—not least that more immigration from Muslim countries produces many problems, including terrorism—we get the final explanation. It doesn’t matter, we are told: Because of globalization this is inevitable and we can’t stop it anyway.

>All these instincts, when put together, are the stuff of suicide. They spell out the self-annihilation of a culture as well as a continent. Conversations with European policy makers and politicians have made this abundantly clear to me. They tell me with fury that it “must” work. I suggest that with population change of this kind, at this speed, it may not work at all.

Am I reading a Vdare article? That Overton Window shift! Another example:

>White self-interest is not the same thing as racism - Financial Times
archive.is/xr6kd

Can i get a sause on this?

the jew now realizes that diversity ignores borders

that includes israel.

Tight

Middle class jews definitely. The rich schlomos dont give a fuck. Those are the ones that are the problem. In much the same way the rest of the super rich are. Bringing in poverty niggers insures a stupid, uneducated work force. They also help crash national welfare programs and convince people to get rid of the idea all together. Packing them into higher education institutions wrecks said areas as well, and removes intellectual challenges to the plan.

A stupid underclass that works and consumes at minial effort ruled over by a global oligarchy. An outcome that is as bad for Israel as any other nationalist state.

This could be the start of a realignment. The Age of Globalism could be coming to an end, just as the Age of Reformation or the Age of Imperialism came to an end as well. Globalism isn't generating wealth for anyone involved, and is creating stark ethnic conflicts in formerly safe territories. It's only a matter of time before the elites see the writing on the wall.

Bump

goddamned american english is retarded

>by Douglas Murray
oy vey, who allowed this bad goy to write this xenophobic OP-ED???

Better learn it, it's the lingua franca now.

Indeed

No need to learn it manually, so primitive it is

>Globalism isn't generating wealth for anyone involved
Gee, (((Soros))) would be sad if he heard this, he's throwing all his cash at this idea. If (((diversity))) doesn't work then what will happen to him and his goons?

It's by Douglas Murray, a known islamophobic racist white *man.

In the 40s they literally denied the holocaust

Bump

New elites will rise to power and take charge over the old elites, if the old elites don't reform themselves in time before the system collapses. An elite always defeats themselves first by their failed paradigm, before something can rise to take its place. It wasn't Lenin who overthrow the Russian Monarchy, but the Czar.

DELETE THIS ARTICLE NOW

WSJ and other financial media outlets, such as Reuters, are best tier when it comes to news.

The papers know their reader base mostly relies on them for financial and stock market news, meaning they simply want facts and no nonsense. This reflects in their journalistic personality.

None of them are perfect, but financial papers are as unbiased it gets. You should include atleast one to your media routines.

Also, subscription models mean the company is influenced less by advertisers and outside interests (i.e. CNN going full libtard mode to capture the leftist audience)

HOLY SHIT
WSJ HAS TURNED FACE?

This is good advice I had not considered before.

That's very blue-pilled. It seems like you've completely missed out their holy war against advertising on YouTube. First they attacked Pewdiepie repeatedly with false stories that proved their complete lack of journalistic integrity. They even made a short video that completely misrepresented him, and there is no chance whatsoever they didn't create those lies with full awareness they were lying. After that they spent time on finding some racist fringe content on YouTube that had advertising from big companies and then contacted those companies and basically bullied them into pulling out of YouTube by associating them with les raycis. The WSJ is intellectually corrupt and has absolutely nothing to do with unbiased reporting.

First off, your example about Pewdiepie is retarded and petty, and I dont follow internet ecelebs in the slightest. To unironically counter my entire argument with "BUT THEY SHITTED ON PEWDIEPIE!!" is hilarious

Post the article you are referring to please, I tried looking for such articles to hear you out, but WSJ has no articles about "Youtube", "Pewdiepie", or "Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg."

Secondly, I said no media outlet is perfect. Hell, WSJ was -never- on Trump's side during the election, and even today, they are quick to run the bigger sensational headlines along with CNN/FoxNews. But, I stand by that they are still the most unbiased of the bunch. Dissenting views are clear sign that you arent in an echo chamber, which should always be avoided if you looking for objective news.

newscientist.com/article/mg21929270-100-a-garden-of-my-own-amid-a-sea-of-garbage/

So my example of Pewdiepie is "retarded and petty" because it proves wrong your claims about WSJ's journalism and lack of bias? Who's petty here, really? How about you read your own words again, champ:
>your example about Pewdiepie is retarded and petty, and I dont follow internet ecelebs in the slightest. To unironically counter my entire argument with "BUT THEY SHITTED ON PEWDIEPIE!!" is hilarious
That's one hell of a childish ad hominem rebuke and obviously only because you're butthurt for being proven wrong.

I get it, your disdain for YouTubers is infinite. You could not care less. You shit on them from a great height. Absolute plebeians that deserve to be raped by the unbiased Wall Street Journal. Nonetheless, what they did to Pewdiepie proves beyond all doubt WSJ is intellectually crooked, morally corrupt, and personally perverse.

Their anti-Pewdiepie campaign is very well-known. He even directly addressed it twice (at least), first last last year and then early this year. If you can't find information about it, the problem is definitely you. And a month or two after that WSJ followed up with its "investigate journalism" smearpiece about YouTube advertising that killed the ad stream of many popular YouTubers (yes, yes, they deserve to make no money for what they do because new media is bad and old media in all its forms deserves to rake in all the money by divine right).

h3h3 did a fun synopsis of the Pewdiepie thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4

This isnt reddit, euro fuccboi. Nor are we having a real debate because: POST SOURCE. WSJ has NO articles referring to pewdiepie, you goddamn retard. Prove me wrong right now so we can get to meat of your dumbass ranting over your favorite letsplayer

You said it is "very well known," so POST it and Ill debate you in form. The burden is on YOU because I've already attempted searching on THEIR website.

> doesnt bother clearing the trash right next to the garden

wsj.com/articles/youtube-star-plays-videogames-earns-4-million-a-year-1402939896

>cleaning up shit in Sea of Shit
Be glad he cleared that one small patch

>literally ONE scrap of sanity from WSJ after tens of thousands of articles each meant to subtly goad their millions of readers into supporting a civil war against us
>now that they are scared of Trump opening up the libel laws, they are trying to pretend that never happened, and are larping as a real impartial news outlet
>an unapologetic tentacle of the globalist media apparatus is temporarily playing dead in hopes of avoiding scrutiny
>you stupidly took the bait
>this one little scrap was enough for you to fall to your knees, pucker up your white knight lips, and suck their cock
pic related, it's what you should do ASAP