How Do We Deal With The W*ite Male Problem ?

This thread is to discuss what to do about W*itey. Native Americans, Blacks, Latino's, Jewish People, Indians, Asians and Muslims Welcome.

We need to stop these genocidal maniacs; everyone of us has been abused by them. Slavery, Genocide, The Holocaust and the ME genocide wars. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

People of color unite !!!

(White women are also welcome; we know you're not our enemy and that you were unwilling hostages in all the abuse we suffered; you were trapped in the mind of a psychopath but now are free thanks to Feminism)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOjQjkbLYT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) We must diversify the workforce so the country can survive without their racist patriarchal bullshit.

2) We must ensure equality through various social programs. Together we stand divided we fall !!!

3) We need to do something about global warming

4) We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our Black Community.

5) We want full employment for our people.

6) We want an end to the robbery by the Capitalists of our Black Community.

7) We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.

8) We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this racist American society.

9) We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.

10) We want all Black men to be exempt from paying for necessities as reparations for slavery.

11) We want an immediate end to POLICE BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black people.

12) We want freedom for all Black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.

13) We want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.

14) We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace.

15) We want a chance to live the American Dream.

wtf i'm a black nationalist now

These are simple and just demands my brother.

Asian here. Almost every type of Asian in the world hates blacks. We are better off without you parasites.

wtf I love black cock now

It's the Jews
The Jews are tearing us all apart.

They are JUST..... Just retarded

They don't have shit in Asia, but after observing what happened in European countries, Asians need to stop them

>implying latinos and asians want anything to do with niggers
We would eradicate you niggers if it weren't for your cucked white benefactors.

i donmt like niggers very much

Are you sure about that?
I watched this vid today
youtube.com/watch?v=BOjQjkbLYT4
And it's all
>i think we can learn this from foreigners
>i was scared of black people, and now i'm not!
>i'm very positive about international marriages
>as long as you understand each other and feel the same, we're all humans
fucking stop already!
koreans should be proud to be fucking korean

Can you state an argument as to why diversity is better for the society?

I'd argue that wherever diversity exists, there will be turmoil between different groups. I'd go as far as to say, the more diversity you have, the more conflict there will be as people clash with other cultures religions etc.

Look at how well diversity worked out for the aboriginals, or for the Boer Afrikaans. Or for really anyone..

Furthermore, hiring the people best suited for the job is the best course of action, regardless of race.

But I'm pretty sure you have no actual argument.

GTFO USA and Europe and start your own damn country.

Don't try and steal our technology either.

You know... Anglos blame the Jews for everything but do Anglos have any idea the destruction they have brought in their wake? How many people subjugated, marginalized and exploited? I don't remember Jews doing any of this... It was all Anglos. They are holding us back from globalization and having all earthlings share a common goal; become an interplanetary species.

Anglos are the roadblock to progress. They want to keep everyone down so they can enjoy dominion over this petty world. Destroy Anglos!

hang yourself nigger

Asian here, fuck off.

PLEASE STOP BLAMING JEWISH PEOPLE FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS !!!

THEY ARE INNOCENT AND WORKED TIRELESSLY TO SAVE MY PEOPLE AND GIVE US EQUAL RIGHTS !!!

On behalf of Aztlan - id much rather split bread with Blacks. Let La Raza re-unite Aztlan and you can keep the North.

Indians and Asians are par with white people. You are seem as week and fragile. Would not split bread.

Seriously fuck em.

THEY ARE GOOD NATURED AND KIND. EVERY JEW I MET WAS VERY POLITE AND NICE !!!

Wish I could say the same about Whites

GET YOUR OWN FUCKIN COUNTRIES. FIGHT US FOR THESE ONES IF YOURE GONNA FUCKING UNITE AGAINST US. DEGENERATES REVOLT IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS ACCEPTED THEM. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE CZECHS?

The white male problem is solving itself. They are OD'ing on heroin faster than you can say "cracker." Their women don't respect them. They can't get / stay married. They are getting gayer by the day. Their jobs ain't coming back. No problem at all.

>norputo detectado

either that or a dirty tejano

Yes. I can see a Latino, Negro and Jewish alliance. Together we can take over everything.

Thank you for reminding me as to why I don't take blacks seriously.

>They are holding us back

Blacks and Mexicans unite.. LOL! You assholes can act like degenerate thugs all you want in public because law abiding citizens want no trouble with you.

But if you want to put a big target on your back and make it fair game for everyone, well... I'll plink your head with a .22 and watch it ricochet and laugh as your brain matter turns to mush.

Like it's not already mush...
>week
>weak

Just stop dealing drugs and killing one another.

And read to your kids. Blacks read to their kids less than Asians and whites so its no wonder your race as a whole are a bunch of fuck ups.

It's not happening fast enough. They're still butchering our people everyday. We need to end it now.

There is some truth in the eternal anglo, as there is for the eternal jew. although I don't think it is fair to paint people like Mosley especially, as having that character, as he saw himself as a european more. to me, oliver cromwell, and winston churchill, are two of the prime eternal anglos.
you can't really speak about an eternal anglo before cromwell either i don't think. between hastings and the glorious revolution, and only hinted at the latter in advance by the english civil war, there was a disconnect between the typical englishman and the monarchy who did usual monarchist bullshit alongside continental monarchists for centuries.
lest we forget, cromwell was the one who let the jews back into england, and that marked the beginning of the end. since then, the jew has puppeted the anglo, perhaps more-so and more consistently than any other peoples, and that englishfolk have allowed themselves to be so used should be seen as a mark of shame.

but do not doubt for a minute, that behind every true eternal anglo, is an eternal jew pulling the strings.

whites as a population retain a degree and a culture of honesty. kikes are manipulative liars. don't fall for their wiles, they will use you and gut you and turn public opinion against you. do not doubt it for a second. they've been doing this for millennia. they brought ruin to the egyptians, to the hellenic greeks, to the romans, the carolingians, the spanish, germans, english, ottomans, beware.

Read to your kids. Every day until they can read to themselves every day.

Otherwise you are dooming them to illiteracy and even more important, financial and legal literacy.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Do you consider black kids as necessities, because y'all dont have black men paying for those.

> W*itey genocidal maniacs

>White women are also welcome

WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT: The post

lol

Get a job.

Do you even know the history of Detroit? It has nothing to do with niggers but more to do with White flight and the big automobile companies packing up their bags and going elsewhere.

Detroit is the White man's fault. Don't fall for the facade that it's niggers that make Detroit look bad; they all move there because it's dirt cheap and it's what they can afford.

Are you red-pilled now on Detroit?

how about you stop butchering each other first.
black on black crime is ridiculously high.
sectarian violence among muslims is fucking insane.
the jews have learnt to beat their subjects with carrots, and lead them on with sticks.
don't for a second think that you will escape accountability for the endemic violence in your communities when you lose the pinata of the white man to lay blame on.

Fuck off pigskin. Your threats of violence will not be tolerated here. Act against one of us and you'll bring down the fury of all upon you.
Poverty has left us with no other option. it's easy for you to point and judge but you are in reality victim blaming.

Get a job.Have fun with having more rapist and drug dealers destroying your community from within.

I just thought of something. If whites are truly superior to Blacks why must you constantly remind yourselves that are superior? Black men don't brag about being better than a whitemen even when are better than them.

Kill whitey obviously. Let's start at pawn shops and gun stores. Maybe shooting ranges or police stations.

That's right. Maybe you can help us find the next thriving black metropolis that all of us have trouble finding.

Also, doubt OP is even black, post ss to prove it you larping autismo.

1)Graduate High School;
2)Get a full Time job;
3)Get married;
4)Have kids.

The vast majority of people that do things in the right order within the US achieve the American dream.

You can't hide behind a flag, roach.

These things take time. But guarantee you this - white supremacy will die in your lifetime. I give it 15 years max.

Patience and abiding law greatly increases your chances.

Blacks enslaved blacks in Africa.

Blacks commited blood sacfrafices to pagan gods with other blacks as the victims.

Blacks owned blacks.

Cherokee and other indian tribes owned blacks.

Blacks have high rates of Murder and STDs because they are undisciplined and shift blame to the whites

And the blacks are their catspaws.

There is no thriving Black metropolis, they are a damaged and fucked people. I never want a nigger in office again. I never want a nigger to hold any managerial positions over me at work.

I'm just saying... That 'meme' is misleading.

Preemptive attacks are my forte, motherfucker. Watch your back.

Your in the wrong neighborhood boy;)

>Black men don't brag about being better than a whitemen even when are better than them.

except black men do
>muh dick
>muh blackness
>we wuz

at least eurasians actually have cultures to brag about. and that includes the eternal jew, as much as i hate them, and muslims, and the actual extant descendents of the ancient egyptians (who are unsurprisingly, the egyptians). they're not white btw. they're middle eastern. not that you could tell the difference.
even when blacks did influence ancient egyptian culture, it was nilotes, nubians, none of your shit tier west african niger-congo trash.

i don't believe any race can claim supremacy. i don't believe in supremacy in the first place - as an ideology, it's very (((tribal))). but it isn't enough to claim superiority, you have to prove it. and right now, for all the guff we're flinging at each other, the jews are proving through action that they have the superior survival strategy.

So can we rely on blacks to stop chimping out in 15 years max?

Oh boy, I'm excited. I'll be 45 by then and will plenty of life ahead of me. By the time I die I'll be able to say, "they ARE just like us."

15 years till you shitskins have no where else to go to leech off of.

>killing niggers
>using a .22

i needed a good laugh

HOLY SHIT!
NIGGERS ORGANIZING.
I never thought I'd see the day.
I know you're organizing against me and mine but God damn if I'm not to shocked to care.
Wow. Seriously wow.
Didn't think you niggers had it in ya
Congrats

Blacks flex on Whites, Whites flex on Blacks; Korean Faggots flex on Japanese Samurai and Japanese Samurai flex on Korean Faggots; It goes on and on...

There's a Black man out there who is wealthier, smarter, better looking and harder working than you'll ever be.

>Posting in a nigger thread

They've been genetic dead ends for god knows how long. Can't wait to see niggers get steam rolled by automation. It's going to be glorious.

tell me about the Jews and their tricks

Well you see.. If you use any round bigger than a .22 then it is highly unlikely that it will ricochet in the skull, essentially turning the brain into jelly.

If we were to use a bigger round, the head might 'explode', be pierced or if you want to use a shotgun, you can just blow the nigger's head right off.

Heroin. Rural whites cant stop banging heroin. I am a white male in a city and would love to flood their shitty communities with cheap heroin so they can finally die the fuck off

What the fuck is that a Nazi clown?

>promoting white flight

Boi, until slavery is banned in the Middle East and Africa...I don't want to hear about the horrors of slavery being applied to modern white people.

We don't want a fucking mass genocide towards you. IN FACT African nations like Zimbabwe and South Africa hate whites and try to exile them (((even though they provide good farming)))...

At this point, folks like you are the types I really don't care what you do and since you hate us so much, we shouldn't be sending aid and let you figure out science and government yourselves

What city are you in user?

Who made it because of affirmative action. Forget the smarter part, he's a nigger. not possible. better looking? again, nappy hair and yellow eyeballs. nah.

This is such a embarrassing bate

There's always a bigger fish, I'm at a comfortable age where I just don't give a fuck about what many of these... Kids immigrating here from /r9k/ care about... I can sense your age, juvenile.

This

Sad to say you BLM retards are doing a fine enough job fucking yourselves over. Even if you do get rid of whitey, you never learned about what happened to Zimbabwe after minority rule ended.

Here is a hint: It is in a complete state of disrepair and whitey is heading to west Africa now.

Let's be honest. Kicking Whites out of South Africa was a big booboo. You niggers can't get anything right!

Makes dying off joke, realizes white liberals have a birth rate of that of Singapore while that trailer trash atleast have a couple kids. Would rather Larp as a Darwinist against his own people and surrender to non whites his personal freedoms freedom of association and the right to work.

Minority groups sure take the bait easily now, don't they? Pawns in a social engineering schematic.....which by the way, from the top down, is white. So maybe you ought to try a little harder to define the enemy.

sorry for delay, got sidetracked looking for relevant infographs that say it better than i could. i've pulled an all-nighter here, the sun is rising and i haven't slept. just a sec.

>equality

Tsssk that's asking a little too much my man

>We must diversify the workforce

Post your resume here and we'll see if you're worthy of a job.

(You) because well-crafted b8
aside from that it'll never happen lmao

Chicago.
I have nothing in common with cletus the cousin fucker.
Why I give a fuck about some retard in a trailer? I have a degree and moved out of a shitty rral community. I know white trash and I say let them commit suicide by opiates. No one is forcing them to use heroin. No one is holding then down and shoving a needle in their veins.
Fuck those losers

Chicongo*

How about no.

You know you have your own continent. It's called Africa.

(Except for the South part with all the goodies tho, that's white people territory)

HAHAHA