Why are you a fascist?

Why would you entrust so much power in an authoritarian ruling body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm sane and don't live in a fantasy world created by Jewish TV.

Because it's the only thing that works.

because there are too many degenerates today that order needs to be restored. By force if necessary.

you do know fascist economics are not entirely bound to one single non-elected central authority who makes every decision

Every single fascist state has failed.

I'm not Fascist myself but enjoy defending it because it triggers Liberals.
I would rather live under a Facist regime ran by my own kind than in my current Liberal Canada though.
Here's to hoping that effeminate cocksucker gets Das Boot in 2019!

needz a sugar daddy

She probably stares at that phone while getting dicked.

I'm a bit surprised these chicks don't feel slightly dumb staring at themselves taking selfies all day.

I'd def bang her, but I doubt she provides stimulating conversation.

Singapore is one you moron. Portugal had a good run, old European societies were fascist in nature

Because I'd be wearing the boot

Because I trust the genetics of my race.

I'm not a fascist. I'm a Federalist. Get on this level

>Singapore

They're more like a soft authoritarian state. Not a true fascist government.

Fascism is the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8

And a privatized Corporation is not a ruling body? The financial industry is not a ruling body? The media does not control public opinion? RESIST MATERIALISM!!! FASCISM 2020!!!!!!!

kicking all the spics chinks kikes and goatfuckers out is already in the law books.

Why did you move to a fash county?

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

Fascism is for manbabies who can't control themselves so they want the state to do it instead.

because my nation saw the light once and it was glorious

baby's first b8

If (((They))) are so powerful and /pol is so anti-semites then;
Why haven't they censored or banned this website?
Are they using this to track you down and you will be served well by them?

If you shake up a bottle without letting some air out the whole thing will explode.

sauce on pic?

>fascist economics
whose school is that :^)

She's a personal friend so I can't expose her name.
But here ya go.

thick

real fascism hasn't been tried

Avé Salazar

>dogmatism
Fascism is practical

What would raise more suspicion? A gruesome murder or a rambling drunkard?
Why kill us and trigger investigations when they can just discredit us and play the rest of society into not paying attention?

Also, you never know when (((they))) may have use for weaponized autism. With the access they have to our internet history, it's likely they are aware that anons seem to be able to replicate ideologies without accessing the same information (anons can meme ideas into each other, sometimes resembling a hivemind). They can influence populations slightly into buying product X or supporting proposition Y, but only sheeple. They can radicalize retards into blowing themselves up for their political agenda. But they still haven't learned how to persuade someone to join them willingly, without enslaving or blackmailing them in some way. Jews are very smart, but they are not all-knowing.

Because Jewish TV told me it's the best thing.