Can we stop pretending the North Koreans didn't fuck Otto Warmbier to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/north-korea-travel-warning.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no reports of rectal bleeding
just keep hearing that his brain tissue had been damaged due to lack of oxygen (speculation)

American dead, nothing of value lost

Fuck you, really. poor guy.

The Americans secret society did it.

NK returned him safe and in 100% working condition.
Upon stepping foot on American soil, the secret society tricked him to go to a hospital, for checkup.
There, they fried his brain so he could not reveal the secrets of Secret Society to the reporters who will eventually interview him.

YOU JUST KNOW

Remember, it was the Secret Society who sent him on a mission to NK to steal something. But he fucked up. And what to Secret Societies do to their own who fuck up? They tie up loose ends

lol they literally fucked his brains out

>being scared to show what shithole you live in when insulting others on an anonymous image board
Fucking kek

Calling for Jihad against Satanic U.S.A. holy war against evil

He was alive until the US got a hold of him.

this

I'm gonna guess he doesn't poo in the loo

I keep thinking if actual brain was missing it was because they cut parts of his brain out. Like pretend practice brain surgery. But oops they cut too much

lol isn't it sad

Lotta loyalty for a hired thief.

Can we stop pretending that Otto didn't donate money to a murderous regime for the privilege of visiting said regime country?

I know right, I mean he was far better off in Nork custody.

I would have pretended to defect to North Korea, then when the opportunity arose, marry a pretty North Korean Girl, make lots of Elliots, and enjoyed my status as a defector.

Instead he chose to die for Jews.

he was a jew, most likely CIA, and was trying to pull some shit there for his Rothschild bosses and Fat Boy's commie regime caught him doing it. the whole poster bullshit is a cover story since the Chinese and Americans agreed they aren't willing to tell the real story.

real life and truth is always more boring than your imagination. His heart stopped , this makes no blood get pumped to the head, this makes the brain lose oxygen (oxygen in the blood) brain tissue starts dying. They manage to get his heart to beat again, but too late. probably some shitty cheap prison hospital.

Why they made up some fake story is kinda suspicious though.

>pretty north korean girl

You need a proper diet and hygiene to be pretty.

Jap the war criminal is much worse than this!!!!
Remenber? Unit731 Nanking gunkan island and massacre of comfort woman!!!!
And jap deny this fact of war criminal
This is much worse and important than this small things what noth Korea did.
Japs are worse now to us.

At this point, once they caught you with a poster, your options are pretty much fucked. He could have played cuck-roulette and hope Obongo got him released (unlikely), or he could have chosen to be the first American ever to defect since the war.

Get one of pic related, get maybe a nice plot of land, been a celebrity. it's all unlikely, but he was fucked the route he took

SLIDE THREADS
TRUTH: OBAMA KILLED OTTO: LITERALLY
Obama created tensions with N Korea the last eight years intentionally as a sandbag for any possible next president that wasn't controlled
"Obama" contacted N Korea when state leaked they were pushing to release Otto and said "release him in coma and we'll overthrow Trump and resume buying your coal and giving you free shit"
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED
STOP BEING SUCH FUCKING SMALL-MINDED NIGGERFAGGOTS
SCREENSHOT MY BELLEND

to me this looks like a viral agent attack from NK

deep state cogs literally arranged otto to be beaten and drugged into a vegetative state all as part of the harassment plan to keep Trump focussed out, not in on all their crimes - to PUNISH americans for voting republican they NEED to reinforce "republican == war"
under obama they relied on media to hush up all the shit going on overseas - and treated returning vets like they were coming back from vietnam - which was an early deep state op
NO state would damage their goose that they could use to gain more gibs or coal, UNLESS an anti-american deep state was in the position to offer good when the contrary position to American interests was delivered

starving cannibalistic midget fucks probably ate his brain.

you can't fucking trust midgets

this. he was probably a living bomb sent back to the states.

I think he tried to escape and probably got electrocuted on the fence.

kill yourself gook

>no reports of rectal bleeding
no fissures because korean dick but otto died of shame comma trust me, just look at that chink and tlel me he didnt rape all day lon

To be fair, the US government does give some serious warnings about traveling there...

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/north-korea-travel-warning.html

>The Department of State strongly warns U.S. citizens not to travel to North Korea/the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK). U.S. citizens in the DPRK are at serious risk of arrest and long-term detention under North Korea’s system of law enforcement. This system imposes unduly harsh sentences for actions that would not be considered crimes in the United States and threatens U.S. citizen detainees with being treated in accordance with “wartime law of the DPRK.”

In other words, travel at your own peril.

i believe this over the weird story they're giving us about it.

Seems fishy af to me that we know so little about NK yet it's also one of the main targets of the deep state.

hello north korean shill

what's the world coming to, that this man didn't get any (You)s

Because they didn't sodomize him

They kept facefucking him until his brain ran out of oxygen

I'm surprised they didn't quarantine him

The guy was a fucking moron and had it coming. It's like walking into a lions den with raw meat in your pockets.

No sympathy.

So if it is proven that NK actually executed him only for "stealing a poster", can this be the reason for US to declare war on the fatty shitty manchild dicktator?

So he was skull fucked

This, seppo cunt got all misty eyed over the Vice nork doco and decided he was such a "free spirited traveler" that he must go. Norks had other ideas, who would have thought?

nah, but after the virus that they put in him spreads to others it will be.

nobody cares, it doesn't matter
just another retard dead after doing dumb shit

really gets the nogging jogging

Stupid ass hole went to NK.
What did he think was going to happen?

The most likely scenario is that he tried to commit suicide and the guards noticed it too late.

It could even be it was the whole unit's responsibility to make sure he doesn't kill himself. A failure to keep him healthy and alive would mean they'd have to invent an excuse to their superiors not to be imprisoned or executed themselves. It's very possible the higher-ups in NK don't even know what happened beyond what they were told, and only the people immediately tasked with Warmbier's well-being know the real circumstances.

Better dead than red.

>implying north koreans race mix

This seems more probable.

Learn some goddamn english. What kind of shit chongryon school did you go to?

Can we stop pretending that this whole thing is a false flag to justify an invasion of DPRK?

>implying he actually stepped into floor four, where the supposed crime was committed
>implying the NK supplied footage didn't show someone of very different height and build
>implying a westerner would just put the poster (what he "stole") onto the ground
What's sad is that nothing is going on here besides north Korea arresting some random person who happened to have strange beliefs.

Not a secret society. Probably a spook he met through the secret society.

The guy could have died because of truth serum or a drug cocktail to make him talk.

The travel agents who sent them there are shady. A travel agency founded by white men in China that sell Westerners trips to North Korea.

University of Virginia graduate.

It's possible he was a retarded rich guy suffering from affluenza that thought his father's money and nationality would protect him. Would they really kill a dumb frat boy, though?

Did a real spy set him up as the patsy?

Why would a Caucasian Jewish man do something risky in a country full of chinks where he doesn't blend in?

Wouldn't America send a Chinese dude or Japanese posing as a Korean?

>US citizen "defecting"

wut

>tfw you don't have as many pins as your buddy and your belt is sloppy.
>he ded

i dunno, the dude looks like he's 30.. how do we know this dude wasn't some us spy or some shit? seems fucking real strange.

someone post the video of him stealing that sign.. that fucking camera is garbage as fuck.

He die from eternal breeding?

I waa thinking that too. Hes only 22 and he looks ten years older

dudes name is warm beer?

Sounds like a CIA jewish namegame.

It's happened, there's white people in north korea.