Italians BTFO

Are italians white? every day i talk to this really queer italian and from experience i dont think there white. i mean what the heck? white bois amiright? BONES
PIC RELATED AN ITALIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9snuua1uwM
youtube.com/watch?v=OATWewCATN0&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=wXQIPv9vNh0
youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo
identityevropa.com/identity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No they are not white

I think Italians are white the real enemies are the jews

>there
You're not white either.

Slide this Jewish trick.
Sage.

Think of Italy as a thermometer of Whiteness. At the top they're all white, at the bottom they're clan sandys. Sicily is also pozzed, but notably it's west coast has a fair amount of Norman genetics from the last babysitting.

They're white, this is D&C.

that thing looks scary, but I kinda want to fuck it to breed ultra-nationalist apex proto-gods

the sicilians are the direct descendents of the original romans, they are basically genetically unchanged from BC. the northern italians have a lot of roman DNA, they also have the blonde hair from the various barbarian tribes.

there is very little nigger DNA anywhere in italy, north or south

They were white 300 years ago

I want to believe. That Hajnal line though. South of it needs deba'athification; they're criminals at heart.

If jews arent white then italians arent either. They belong to the same j1 haplogroup, except jews have an iq 15 points higher.

What do you call all the other hallo groups that moved into Italy thousands of years ago and still dominate the country? And why would you use haplogroups and not autosomal DNA?

Parent's are both italian immigrants and we all look like jews, so I'm gonna go with no because "we wuz Roman emperors!"

Why is the south so poor and uncivilized vs. the north?

Italians still are laregly semetic. Thats why they look identical to jews. Even the north italians still have a lot of semite blood.

Italians were raped by invading blacks from Africa during history. Their genes are polluted

Rome,Dante, Architecture....
They are Mediterranean white, Not everyone can be blonde. There needs to be actual diversity in Europe

t. wog
Go back home
This

Italy was never conquered by Africa

Enjoy ban

Dude jews are mostly European converts genetically. If you look at Polish jew he will be blonde, if you look at Bulgarian jew he will have dark brown hair, Russian jew will have blonde hair etc...

You need babysitting

Stop hiding your israeli flag, kike.

>in 827, the Moors occupied Mazara on Sicily, developing it as a port.[9] They eventually consolidated the rest of the island and some of southern Italy

An italian exchange student once tried so touch my dick once but i punched him in the face and called him gay, then he got beat up by 7 of us.

One drop rule
You are not Northern European, Mario. You don't belong.

Better question. Would a 1/4th northern french, 1/4th scottish, 1/4th italian (Sicily), and a 1/4th English be white.

I NEED TO KNOW.

>racially clean Balkans
>shit blooded Meds
Wrong picture

i personally think the entirety of italy is a paradise, so that's a hard question for me to answer

>t. sad italian american

THats 1 port in siciliy a island. That was like 3% of their landmass. And that doesn't mean whole island becomes 100% moor

No. ODR

Easy Luigi.

This.

the fuck is ODR.

Ok man

is 50% german and 50% italian white

your with me brother. sadly no. i guess its some kind of one drop rule.

damn sicilian genes.

Of course. We're mostly fucking around here and measuring dicks. Whites are endangered. Find a nice White girl and make babies.

ITT self conscious burgers

what about that "one drop rule"

plus, when I am ready, i'm gonna have like 7 kids. i wanna big ass family.

I'm 100% Italian and I look white, but there are people in my family (uncles, aunts, cousins), who are just as Italian as I am but have darker skin. My family is from Sicily btw.

>ODR.

one drop rule. you should know, if you are a white murican.

>Why is the south so poor and uncivilized vs. the north?
Lack of resources, lack of culture to work, corruption, bad government.

to be honest americans have a fucking identity issue.

we can't really be "american" so we try to figure out what the fuck we are.

reminder that italians or KIKES as I like to call them are leeches that must be removed.

Don't listen to these fags. One drop doesn't apply to even the swarthiest fucking Sicilian. I know quarter sils where can only tell by eyes. Not a problem. Sicily is fucked by cultural practices. Dilute those cousin fucking collectivist genes, if needed (look at senpai history) and you're good.

I saw a video of some Sicilians attacking some Arab migrants who had crossed the border illegally and they looked less white than the migrants.

Are dagos even human?

The real question is, with all these refugees the Italians are importing from their shores, do they remain white 2 generations from now? One drop rule? Two drop rule? Three drop rule? How many drops until you're not considered white anyMoor?

>.ru
>Russians.

Not surprised, Slavics tend to make "dark" and alluring art.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9snuua1uwM

youtube.com/watch?v=OATWewCATN0&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=wXQIPv9vNh0

Whiter than Americans.

It wasn't the case before massive immigration though, Yankees and Southeners knew exactly the fuck who they were for 200 years. But we are we're we are, now. So we play the hand we're dealt.

You are not an American to begin with
>post 1850s non-Northern masses
>American

Thank you for saying what I was thinking

you think we will mix with that scum ?
no, we send them to Germoney.
Italy usually places first as most racist country in West Europe.
and you should talk, Mr. 60%

ITP: POO IN LOO

Mr.0%, people on this board been to Europe, Italy and Germany. You are not sending anyone to Germany. You have plenty of niggers and arabs. From what I've seen they prefer your climate way more

North of Italy is white, such as Milan and so.
The rest, specially the south, well, it's not good folks.

Give the kid a break, he's 3/4 Norman Scottish and English. Chances are high that he accelerated as a tiny rider on Charlemagne's load, way back when.

Fuck that nigger. This kind of impurity spiral created Brazil

ITT

>we can't really be "american" so we try to figure out what the fuck we are.

Let's become who we are, senpai:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo

identityevropa.com/identity/

this

Kek