Over 70 Nazi Artifacts Found In Argentinian Collector's Home

>Argentina's capital police discovered a huge collection of Nazi artifacts in a hidden room in a house located in Beccar.

>Some of the pieces include a bust of Adolf Hitler, boxes decorated with swastikas, Reichsadler ("Imperial Eagle") statues, magnifying glasses and medical devices.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/06/19/Over-70-Nazi-Artifacts-Found-In-Argentinian-Collectors-Home

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/20/trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-in-argentina.html
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/hidden-trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-argentina-48145123
cbsnews.com/pictures/trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-in-hidden-room/
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtube.com/watch?v=qn6-XCFFXlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>basicgestalt.com
what the fuck

And I'm sure some rich liberal cunts are buying them all up so they can smelt them down or whatever.

>police being called in over magnifying glasses and a statue

oh the horror

I am sick of faggots making every shitty meme into a website

>ywn have a bust of adolf hilter

How is this news or a police matter?

So what?

>basicgestalt.com

So this is your personal Sup Forums website or something? Clearly we're now getting targeted clickbait.

Fuck off jew.

Checked. Everything is news nowadays. As for police, no idea. Maybe an Argentinian fag can answer that.

Other sources:

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/20/trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-in-argentina.html

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/hidden-trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-argentina-48145123

cbsnews.com/pictures/trove-suspected-nazi-artifacts-found-in-hidden-room/

theres the knife that took hitler's life right there!

wow

>Is Argentina /our/ country?

Yeah. Faggots exploit Sup Forums. I say this as a capitalist too. I'm tired of second hand people taking shit they had no hand in creating and enriching themselves with it.

I wish I owned Sup Forums. I'd lawyer up some cease and desist just to troll them claiming Sup Forums can't make money from advertisers if other sites are stealing it's original content.

Didn't Alex Jones create this meme?

damn that timepiece is fucking sick.

That sand looks a little greyish

Fake and joto

Okay. They're still not white though. What's the purpose of this thread again?

>oygevalt.com

Fuck off shlomo

where can i get one

Guys, are we sure Argentina isn't white? They look whiter and more Western every day to me tbqh.

But why is there a police raid in the first place? What crime is being committed by the owners of these items? The fucking kikes are going to demand it is all destroyed.

im pretty sure, have you tried googling it though

Why would they destroy them when they could make a shitload of shekels?

That's not all they found....

what else did they find

>guy in class named tom
>tom has blonde hair blues eyes and super pale skin
>im argentinian
>burst into laughter
>people now think im racist
>go up to tom and say im sorry for laughing
>he scoffs and calls me a nigger

Hitler. He's releasing mein kampf II.

>mfw possible one of a kind historical artefacts will more than likely be destroyed because muh 60 gorillion
Not even a naziboo, just seeing history literally being destroyed makes me fucking depressed.

are nazi artifacts prohibited in argentina or are the jews just milking this out?

as long as they can power temples of nod

So? Did they just raid some dude's private collection? Is this legal in Argentina?

And this is news how?

Also why did they search that house? Did something happen?

Are the police allowed to search your entire house without an investigator?

>tfw they destroy all the historically priceless artifacts to prevent hate

I wonder if they melted down those confederate statues.

Literally destroying the past

Then trying to say they're the ones who are stopping an Orwellian Future

Pretty much a psyop. Like those antifa fags who are actually the real fascists / brown shirts.

Nazi secrets. Lol. A good majority of the argentinians ive met always talk about. Basques and the basque homeland lol. And then you ask them wheres the Vasco homeland and then they say the andes. You cant vas without andar. And then they talk about their navarrese merchant ancestors and how much they hate the english. And that spain fucked up and the french are german mutts. Atleast the germans preserved their heritage and language.

Don't know how to greentext, nor do I give a shit. I've lived in Argentina for 26 years, Mendoza to be exact, 1,100km away from Buenos Aires, 300km to Chile. In 1998, the gf and I were renting a room from this old Italian couple who owned this huge old house in the city. 6 big bedrooms, all rented out. 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen. There was us living there, 1 divorced Chilean woman with a hot daughter who visited on weekends, a middle-aged couple from Rosario, a gay man who lived with a straight chick, some bitter older bitch, and this old German guy.
The German dude must have been mid 80s then, very nice person. Spoke perfect Spanish with zero foreign accent, loved the Tango but also tonadas, a local genre of folk music. He drank mate with us in more than one occasion, engaging in small talk with us, nothing really personal. I told him that my maternal grandfather was German also, and my grandmother French, he told me that he was in the War, but I never asked anything related to that. One day this guy decides to jump in front of a cargo train that was barely leaving the depot, he was severely depressed and showed absolutely no signs of it. The police found ID on him, when they opened his room they found a letter explaining his motives for offing himself and a fuckload of Nazi memorabilia including pics of him with high ranking Officials of the Reich, his medals, gun, dagger and clothing and a whole bunch of other shit. Lots of Nazis in old Argentina. Probably the source of the Argies' comical Nationalism and whiteness claims. They were at one point a fairly white country though

fascinating

I fucking wish I had enought money or luck to get that
We are italian for fucks sake, stop believing that stupid meme.
Paraguay and Bolivia aren't part of Argentina.

Well we couldn't get long cat back from that dumbass who used it a in store buy for his vidya or some shit.... so... yea

De que mierda hablás, pelotudo? Quien dijo lo contrario?

>Probably the source of the Argies' comical Nationalism and whiteness claims. They were at one point a fairly white country though
I think you hinted at it, but maybe I just over reacted, sorry, getting tired of anons shitposting my country on a daily basis.
Y calmate boludo que no te insulte.

It amazes me that people lack the intuition to try to put the marking symbol of the greentext before a word and seeing if it works. Look, grampa

Memes
>top memes

>Y calmate boludo que no te insulte.

Asks for civility on Sup Forums

I don't really care about your faggot formatting meta rules. If you have read whatever shit I wrote it's all good, I don't need your schooling.

Underrated

Yeah I know, but it feels different when you see it in your language.
Also, in my defense, we are known for being quite moody (don't know if this is the correct word).

Dumb goy, the only hisptry that matters is Jewish history.
You have to make way for the chosen people.

tl;dr cancerous newfag

They're probably all going to be destroyed too, under the urging of Argentinian Jewish groups of course. How is it legal to confiscate someone else's possessions?

Since when do argies give a fuck about nazis?

Since 1933 britbong.

I mean in the sense of being upset about nazi stuff. Half the surviving regime, skorzeny, eichmann etc ended up there after all.

You can add Bormann and Hitler to that list.

Hitler died with the Reich. He would never run and hide like a common criminal

It probably has to do with lefties and the always increasing number of jews our country has.
But I assure you, the people's opinion about this differs a lot from that of the media.

You're new to a community and here voluntarily and act like a big macho man over the Internet. Nobody gives a fuck. There's a reason "lurk more" is a saying, you're shitting up this place with your self centered faggotry. To top it off you're an idiot, trying to make your knowledgeness into a part of your style. When did you come here? Latest Fox News coverage? Fuck

proud POCs love Nazis from here to Idi only liberals try to hide that fact and hate on whites who do to

like every historical artifact they should be displayed in museums that have a section that deals with the third reich. If they destroy all the pieces they just show the world that they bow to all those whiny bitches that are offended by everything

In case people missed it:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Let me guess, now the Argentines are going to destroy history because muh feelings.

Aesthetics

How much money for a few pieces?

>mommy when is daddy coming home?
>in about two jews

thats fucking glorious

>replacing the u in Europe with a v
Edgy

Well, we can't spell Europe without U. Get to it.

I share your pain. SJW are raping the South of its history all because it's uncomfortable.

Having some feelings and thoughts are illegal now, people hide banned books and memorabilia in hidden rooms and face raids from armed state officials who want to destroy it all.
Were in equilibrium now youtube.com/watch?v=qn6-XCFFXlc

Tip top jej

why do racists make the best knives?

Because we were forged in FIRE and IRON is our BLOOD.

>not having a sword blessed by God

based sword with a maga ikon

fascism is all about aesthetics

>This poster has autism.

Why are police thugs going into peoples homes and taking their WWII collection?

autism is more based than a black man wearing 4 maga hats not to mention just as redpilled

That's too dark to be sand

Must be part of a Jew

KEK

That PPK is glorious!

My uncle was made into a lampshade at dachau. I hope they find him in this!

>all sand is the same color

Now that is cool. Probably belongs to set with med. Eq.

Wait that guy in Argentina really WAS HITLER?

GODDAMNIT LOOK AT THE CONDITION!

HEY DONT MIND US WE'RE JUST THE POLICE AND WE'RE GOING TO CONFISCATE A COUPLE MILLION DOLLARS OF ANTIQUITIES FROM YOU BECAUSE BLACK LIVES MATTER, EQUALITY, MUH DICK MUHFUGGA

>collector of historical artefacts has historical artefacts at his home

why the fuck are the police on him? Even this isnt illegal in czechia, and we have very strict anti nazism law. But if you keep that stuff as a collection (=you dont wrap nazi flag around head and start roman saluting at nazi band concert), you can have it

It's almost like they place these vaults with fake artifacts and art pieces all over the world just to launder money. Look up the organization that manages the return of WW2 artifacts to their rightful owners. Won't take long until the swoop in on this one aswell.