Robert David Steele is now stating that Seth Rich was an israeli operative

>Robert David Steele is now stating that Seth Rich was an israeli operative.

@3:30mins 'Seth Rich was part of an isareli operation to leak emails from the DNC

@5mins 'Steele claims that Seth Rich was trained directly in israeli and then planted in the u.s. to throw Hillary under the bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=VY-kc5rFstU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on user , come down the rabbit hole and lets see where it leads...........

>the over-the-top USA getup was just to hide the fact he was Full Zionist from the start

The Jew uses camouflage like this to blend in. They also dress up east-coast WASP as a sort of camouflage.

If they are now directly discrediting Rich that means someone is really close....

>I'm ex-cia guys
>sure you are, chubbles
I hope fattie the CIA nigger has a heart attack

We said this is where it would go a while back. How do we ever handle being right all the time.

Robert David Steele is still in the CIA. But yes, Seth Rich is alive in Israel. Sup Forums is always right. You should never trust (((them))).

whats with scapegoat culture in judaism?
taken from kapparot ritual where they swing a rooster around someones head
"This is my exchange, this is my substitute, this is my atonement. This rooster (hen) will go to its death, while I will enter and proceed to a good long life and to peace"

Steele has some problems. I lost faith in him when he said anyone who believes in fracking is evil.

At least he supports cryptocurrencies.

Doesn't sound too smart to me. Relying on a person that you have to cherry pick things that he aligns with you on. He could be right about fracking but wrong on crypto,

>Hillary was /ourgal/ the entire time
>She was going to gas the likes
>Israel knew

Why did I let you talk me into voting Trump, Sup Forums? Is it because Kushner paid you to shill here?

the jews vs more jews vs more jews vs the danald

Praise be kek

That's literally where usury came from. Its because Jewish law had a completely different concept of "debt" and owing people compared to European law. Werner Sombart talks about it in "Jews and Modern Capitalism." The concepts we have today have been almost entirely Judaized.

> blood sacrifice to get atonement from god

They're devil
Worshippers - hello user

These "ex-CIA" guys will always say some things right, but they will mix in varying amounts of disinfo.

>t. phone poster: kikes to likes.

Question for you, who is Huma Abadeen?

When Obama ran against McCain all those years ago, who did Wall Street give their money to? They gave their money to both candidates, the same as Israel had operatives in both campaigns.

Jesus you faggots are so fucking black and white while everything is the same fucking shade of grey.

The shilling and narratives have gone way more complex. Interesting.

Apparently, they now use silly haredi customs and scary sounding haredi sects (omg chabad lyubavich !!) to distract us. Pretty clever actually. Considering how dumb stormfags are, it might just work.

Nothing is real anymore.

>HI I'M EX-CIA
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I hope the fat fuck dies. He's a LIAR

fucking lol, they are calling him a jew to try and get us to stop
holy shit Sup Forums the fucking power. it's too much for us to wield

Well

Soon they'll be unironically saying Jews need to be gassed.

Who cares the shills are doing the work for us - we are subverting hem as they attempt to subvert us.

> kiking the kikes

since I found out Seth rich was a Jew (about 2 seconds after learning of the story) and then that his dad is a rabbi. I assumed he wasn't wholly innocent.

>tfw everybody blame the russians

Let's start harassing Steele and see who/what comes to his aid

The question is which one are they throwing disinfo out about

So who is this fuck(Steele) and why do we care?

I dunno but he better stay away from Jet Fuel. He'll melt.

I hear jet fuel can melt steel beams, true story. There are some 3 hour youtubes I want you to see.

He appeared suddenly after the election, freshly separated from the CIA, and eager to save Trump's Presidency. He did this by whoring himself out to every alt-media outlet (much like one George Webb) where he would talk about how Trump needs to start a Presidential 24 hour TV show!!! Brilliant. I hope the fat fucker has a stroke on the toilet.

So he's a CIA Trump shill... well ok. I guess Trump has some support from the deep state after all.

No he fucking didn't, you pleb. He's been around for years. Get out of your fucking bubble.