US food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tasty but dangerous

Communist food.

Could be worse.

Wut?

I see the mayo on those fries, this is some fucking leafs shit attempt at simulating American food.

HA

looks bad but I bet the flavor combo is actually good.

Looks tasty

mayo on fries is catching on in the states

last time i went home i tried to shock them by putting mayo on muh fries but they liked it too.

what's worse, UK food or women?

1/2: food

Fuck Shakeshack burgers.
As a commiefornian, I can safely attest that In-N-Out burgers are the best.

Probably, but all the shit in OPs pic probably tastes delicious despite how nasty it looks too.

it's beautiful

british people are disgusting

2/2:women

Food. Women are awful, but at least they're easy.

Ayy

yes sorry, we forgot, commies don't understand jokes. Let me give you a quick rundown. There is no food, because the food production in communist states basically flatlines, no-one has anything to eat because there isn't enough food and all of it is expensive.

u jealous?

Is it healthy to eat all protein and fats and almost no carbs? I'm doing it right now, but it makes me constipated, so I've been cramming raw vegetables down before my steaks and chicken.

t. Cold war propaganda

I'm hungry

Nah, they are all right. Full English Breakfast is good if you aren't purposefully searching for the most disgusting image of it. At least they run over muslims, I'll give them that.

I'd hit that fried chicken sammie like the fist of an angry god.

california cuckburger

best brekky after a night on the piss, mix in a jar of salsa and you need Worcestershire sauce
fuck yeah

>run over one muslim
>expect to get credit for it forever
british people can suck a dick

The women.

Mmmmmmmmmmmelatonin

I'll throw this at either a Dennys that still allows smoking or a breakfast taco stand. That is truly the patrician way to end a binge.

How dare you question the cheeseburger. America is full of more food and more types of food than any other country on Earth. No other country can come close to America's culinary variety and expertise and yet we choose to eat cheeseburgers above all else. The combination of meat bread and melting cheese is a patrician concoction of tastes that cannot be surpassed.

Yup, europosting is fun.
Did more than we ever have to fight back.

Well enjoy diabetes and heart disease, it's your chooise

Looks good

kek

>honey ham = sweet meat
>literal sugar in meat
>ham that lacks 97% of its fat
>soaked in chemicals that make it last for months
What the fuck is wrong with Southerners?

It is, because we live in a free market where I get to pay for all of my own health mistakes without you or your taxes getting in the middle of it.

10/10 would eat

doing gods work fuck the nonflags

Das protein baby

nice

100% sugars
0% fats

this product is why obesity exists...disgusting

I agree here. Tired of all this sugar in everything.

hrm

i don't see a problem -- why are europeans such lanklets?

Its milkshake season.... so don't forget the shake!!!

why would you want to live any longer than 45 on this planet?

>97% fat free
>good thing

SIGH

do you have this as a side with that
youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8

This is German food. OP is a fag

That photo legit triggered my gag reflex. At least when Amerifats throw a bunch of deep fried shit on bread, it tastes good.

looks tasty :DDD

Thats cheese you knucklehead. Bacon, cheese fries or philly steak and cheese fries, that shit is amazing, smothered in A1 and dipped in ranch dressing, my arteries are getting hard just thinking about it.

Better to die quick and painless, instead of agonizing long term health complications

>you wake up after a night of drinking
>see this

Excuse me? That looks fucking delicious, get the fuck outta here you nu-male cuck.

Commies BTFO
T
F
O

British food is the best food.

I dont know what it is but I bet its better that what muds eat

>quick and painless
>by shitting yourself multiple times daily and having to take 100 pills and forgetting your family member's names

that is not how its done

What is that? Looks disgusting but probably tastes great.

>so hungover that food makes you vomit

i lived in UK for three yeras. food is acctually good. women...there are some attractive ones, but few and far between

Can I just eat the plate the food is on on the right? Looks the most appetizing.

>pouring ketchup over peas

I just stick to the cute shy Polish chicks and leave the slags for the locals.

I hope that's just hipster meme hotsauce.

Portland hipster fag. At least post a slow-burger.

Looks good.

>ketchup
its fucking tomato sauce

Fat sandwiches, my friend. When you can't decide between a burger or tendies, fries or mozerella sticks, or chili or egg on top, you can get it all on one bun. It's bready good.

That looks delicious.

10/10
put me in the screencap

I'd probably give it a go. Looks like the kind of stuff they sell at the state fair.
>deep fried everything

Middle is cheese. The side ones are bacon and ranch.

Russian food>US food

fish eggs and semen on a cracker?

What are you gay? that looks tasty

Faggot. There is a reason why the world hates America. We have everything in excess.

If you think thats what the average communist eats you are mistaken. Its more like boiled leather boots and grass.

At least it will not shorten your lifespan by 20 years or so

I see you are embracing your new culture.

so if food companies put trace amount of pork in all their products could they bypass the kosher tax?

I don't know why you are so worried about my health. How does it affect you in any way?

I love how muricans unironically believe in this

all that salt.

this stuff is great though

Think that counts as German food.

If you're living in Russia, do you really want an extra 20 years?

made me laugh

Yous cunts are making me hungry.

>We have everything in excess.

Are we to be ashamed of this?