Seriously, what would happen if all black people in the United States disappeared? Would society crumble?

Seriously, what would happen if all black people in the United States disappeared? Would society crumble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSOrwmzV5Ug
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mozambique-police-bald-men-ritual-killings-targets-sacrifice-witchcraft-rich-a7777756.html
dw.com/en/mozambican-albinos-life-in-fear/a-18858281
independent
archive.is/mXXg5
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crime would be reduced by about 90%. Murders would be cut in half.

We'd enter a golden age of innovation and discovery. A second Enlightenment.

Probably not
We'd force the homeless to take all the minimum wage jobs so McDonald's and Walmart wouldn't go bankrupt but at least in BC, we'd be fine. Take away my chinks or poo-in-loos and I'd be shook

What would we ever do without all of our gang members and drug dealers?

it would only benefit
>gets rid of welfare/public housing
>save hundreds of millions if not billions on welfare
>destroy public housing sights and gives spaces to large corporations so we have more production on american soil
>effectively driving prices down do to new market competition
effectively improve quality due to american manufacturing
>create hundreds of thousands of new jobs for hard working Americans that deserve it

what isnt to like

Well in Canada society might crumble because you wouldn't have any peanut butter.

Yeah, the US would be destroy. Don't do it my black brothers.

>black inventions

This

Shorter lines for fried chicken, much less litter everywhere, a huge reduction in violent crimes across the board, not having shitty music blasted from beat up cars driving down the street, not having to listen to ooga-booga from the phones of passing pedestrian nogs, not having sirens and lights flashing out front for the fifteenth time today because the nigger apartments down the street had another fight, less strain on health services as all types of VD rates go down, being able to own a bike without having to worry it'll be stolen.

I don't think I could live like that. It would be awful.

Someone living in an alternate universe..blacks invented nothing..improved a squirt gun and peanut butter.. oh. And Makin babies and abandoning them

That's odd. That is exactly what happened to Africa when white people left.

>half of all murders gone
>the vast majority of "gun crime" gone
>massive increase in average IQ
>massive increase in mean and median income
>huge drop in STD rates
>etc, etc

Is there anything bad that would actually happen if all black suddenly left? Like, for real?

The prison system would crumble, schlage would go bankrupt, kfc ... Well fried chicken would still be delicious.

White people would have to commit crimes to fill our prisons and police arrest quotas.

There isn't a single thing blacks invented that hadn't already been made by a white man, including OP's post

That has to be a troll post.

Peanut butter would disappear.
Also KFC would go out of business.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

There would be a massive surplus on tax dollars when welfare recipients and the prison population is cut nearly in half, resulting in the allowance for a large tax cut for all americans.

>Peanut butter would disappear
Why?

Oh god what would we ever do without peanut butter and rap music?

Not the chicanos are already taking those jobs???

As soon as the last black left the USA the country would blink out of existence as everyone left would cast off the shackles of the flesh and become cosmic beings, the land would become solid platinum hosting the Gods

the sheer amount of money that would be available for citizens who didnt destroy their community would be astounding.

Basically they would import a bunch of muslims to counter the loss in voters.

Yeah, like Africa?

checked and this
this
this

>Would society crumble?

This is b8? What positive attributes do niggers actually contribute?

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

crime would drop
unemployment would drop
education testing scores would go up

probably all crime with all the cops actually being able to focus on their communities

Push this narrative !!

Professional sports would have to do mass hiring.
Pretty much it.

It might look a little bit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lSOrwmzV5Ug

It would cause short term economic chaos as the market scrambled to reorganize itself (drug dealers would be losing a lot of money, etc). Then we would be saving trillions of dollars in food stamps, handouts, jails, court costs, etc. The service sector and government jobs would take a massive hit and they would have to get their thumbs out of their asses and learn how to use a fucking hammer to do some real work.

wow. don't post this racist stuff here, mang

All niggers gone? Good riddance.

b-but muh food an sports an sheit

Im with this.

Lets get em to do it.

If the entire USA population was black there would be no crime because there would be no institutionalized racism holding us in poverty and pitting us against each other.

>Niggers think they invented crime and welfare collection
American cities would be livable again, at least with some rebuilding. Some corrections officers may face layoffs when the prison population drops dramatically, but that will only make room to lock up all the pill junkies, so it's win win.

Blacks didn't invent peanut butter.

I always wondered where the orignial of pic related came from

oh noez muh peanut butter. literally living in a mudhut now RIP me

I have wondered for a few years why they have let the blacks take the two favorite sports of USA???
The basketball and their football used to be dominated by whites right??? Then why now the basket is almost exclusively a black sport and the football is on the same path???

>institutionalized racism
Name one single example.

Running jumping and shooting are key skills in commiting crimes, why do you think they excel in it?

>what would happen if all black people in the United States disappeared

Kek, this sums it all up

Eh, it'd be a little more boring without the jiggaboos doing their tribal dancing and muh sports. Other than that? Paradise.

>Seriously, what would happen if all black people in the United States disappeared?
Homicide, rape, abortion, the prison population, welfare use, Cadillac sales, MTV viewership all decline by 80% to 90%.

>if all black people, there would be no crime
They'd just go back to witch doctors desu
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mozambique-police-bald-men-ritual-killings-targets-sacrifice-witchcraft-rich-a7777756.html
dw.com/en/mozambican-albinos-life-in-fear/a-18858281

>independent co uk/news/world/africa/mozambique-police-bald-men-ritual-killings-targets-sacrifice-witchcraft-rich-a7777756.html
archive.is/mXXg5

There is literally a screencap compiling the stats if all blacks left America, and no one has posted it yet.

yet they will never try to prove it with action
funny that.

Oh and STD infections also decline.

>Cadillac sales
*Used Cadillac sales

>Would society crumble?
AAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

AHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA JAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA

AAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAA

HAHHAHAHAHHA

She got the words 'black' & 'white', mixed up that's all.

fucking retard

>nothing but good things

was this picture before or after the earthquake? i really cant tell

That's not it, you Miss Alice worshiping fag.

>peanut butter
Nigs didn't invent peanut butter, that was a lie fed to you since elementary school. Nigs cannot even invent something like crushed nuts. Are your almonds on fire yet?

No, it'd be much better instantly. As for that cap, they have practically none of those things. They are wholly negative. Whatever good there may be is massively overshadowed by the awful of the majority.

Black people are retarded

That's 350 million to the Clinton foundation for reconstruction from the quake.

Niggers didn't (((invent))) peanut butter. It's a fucking recipe consisting of crushed peanuts.

How about this one then?
You weren't very fucking specific.

>It's a fucking recipe consisting of crushed peanuts
And some white guy I can' be bothered to remember actually was the first to do it, not George Washington Carnigger

>replaced by latiniggers

I think he's referring to this one

>Niggers disappear
Well for one thing the national IQ and SAT scores would jump up. Crime would drop a nice percentage. Welfare funding could actually be used for something productive and all the shit projects and ghettos could finally be scraped for useful resources such as recyclable metals.

I hope that any black people itt realize that white people really don't deserve to be graced by their presence and should indeed leave N. America and Europe to live a more fulfilling life in places like Africa or Brazil

lots of low level, minimum wage jobs would suddenly stop being minimum wage as a relatively large group of jobs suddenly had vacancies
violent crime would be cut in half.
several national chains would have the rug yanked out from under them - it would be interesting to see if KFC, Church's, and Popeye's could adapt.
America would lose an insignificant amount of money, providing an insignificant bit of deflation
there would be no peanut butter for about 15 minutes before white people figured it out again.
radio would suddenly be far more tolerable
white people would, by and large, be left living in their current homes.

>complains that nobody's posted it yet
>doesn't post it
away, foul foneposter

Like in Africa

Was looking for this.

>tea and biscuits with strawberry jam on the side.
Please stop appropriating our culture.
Thanks.

They didn't even invent Peanut Butter. So we don't need to reinvent it.

Crazy and true. Yet they claim to be the creators of civilization.

ask this question on reddit

Actually this.
An excellent social experiment.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

A 72 hour party sponsored by white people...followed by decreased crime of every kind that doesn't involve math, a decrease in national debt and spending fo dem programs...national IQ would be increased as well as academic performance, and it would be cleaner and smell better

The fuck did blacks even invent lmao damn
When European went to Africa they saw blacks living in mud huts

Post deleted within 5 minutes

>Invent policies that lead to the creation of modern society
>Co-exist with separate subspecies of white and mingle despite war at some corners
>Create shit that was literally the foundation for everything we have come to know and love
>Form tactics and various methodologies used in warfare-use resources to create armor and other such beneficial equipment

Meanwhile in Africa

>War with other tribes and become unable to co-exist after a certain population density
>Invent nothing and be entirely susceptible to persuasion tactics
>Barely able to scrape off of land that is literally a miracle for god given resources and meat
>Have lowest iq on average despite being the most colonized continent, never learn important aspects from colonizers
>Medicine... Well no one really had any idea of what to do with it back then so I wont include that

Despite being bred on the most sufficient continent in the world, almost every single African nation has yet to impress me with what the SJWs propose as the forefront of pre-modern civilization. You people never learned to co-exist with your numerous tribes and take everything at face value, offering nothing even though everything god could offer a humble man was given to your very land. Even in the eyes of a fallen angel your species is seen as a fowl beast.

it'd be immediately deleted, or else you'd get a bunch of stupid replies like

"hurr durr wat would we do without the latest jiggaboo jams"

Forgot to attach

>If every black person left this county and took all out inve-
Please leave, I beg you
We could take all the money saved up in welfare to buy plane tickets to Liberia and fix the infrastructure and then 100% close immigration and returning Americans from Liberia

Niggers created civilization that's a god damn top kek right their it's funny how the gib monkeys think they can even come close to grasping the idea of what qualifies as the bare bone essentials of early civilization when half of them can't even spell the fucking word with out the help of auto correct.

The first to patent a method for the preparation of peanut butter was A FUCKING LEAF, Marcellus Gilmore Edson.

Carver compiled a list of preparations for peanuts without crediting their inventors. He was a thief and a fucking retard, besides: the most notable invention that he can be credited with is a mixture of creosote and crushed peanuts. He claimed that it could cure tuberculosis.

Can you imagine how amazing the South would be again?

oh look muh digits

Gotta post it on the right board and phrase it correctly to avoid deletion and get decent replies.

Well first it would be safer

Kek