What killed him? Some neurotoxin like Agent X?

What killed him? Some neurotoxin like Agent X?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7sGF2LbIFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Medical_condition_and_death
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a living bomb filled with some sort of weaponized virus. We're all doomed.

Malnutrition and high stress is a dead mixture.

His family killed him

They pulled him off life support

Your mom lmao

He was beaten into a vegetable and his family pulled the plug on him.

he died?

my guess is sensory overload

they say his arm and leg muscles were severely atrophied. they probably had him strapped down, listening to constant noise, bright light, for months on end, or something like that. they said his sight was gone too

that or some electromagnetic wiping of his brain. microwaves?

I dunno, some evil shit tho

Cooked the can?

Yes, he was vegetable on arrival.

communism

hnng delicious caramelized condensed milk

I thought he would have tried to hang himself, didn't succeed, norks want the body out so they don't have a dead American on their hands.

Will this result in any serious action towards NK?

What was his reason to travel to NK in the first place? I thought as a foreigner, you can't do anything there without supervision by NK officials. Sure there are luxury resorts and shops but you'd literally be the ONLY ONE there. Unless he was actually some kind of secret agent there to get dirt on NK which he got caught and no dead.

This

Fucker had it coming.

This

I can understand why he was crying.
We all know how Nork prisons are

Who cares?

No sympathy the idiot deserved to die.

Please explain this story I feel misinformed

He was thief. Who cares?

There are luxury resorts in nk?

probably drowning torture. he had brain damage shown in suffocation victims. they must have thought he was a spy.
>Nork Education

vacuum chamber or just enough time underwater to cause enough damage to the extent recorded. unfortunate situation. my condolences to the human and the family of.

The guy was a spy

Does that look like a 22 year old to anyone?

So? Every country has spies. Still is a pretty brutal way to die.

That he was prepared to die anyway. It's pretty funny people trying to make him look like a victim.

>Otto Warmbier was born on December 12, 1994, to Fred and Cindy (née Garber) Warmbier and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio to a family of American-Jewish descent

They let NK qt's peg him into a coma

no he looks older to me i am 28 and people still think i am younger than i am

That's my point. Supposedly he's a 22 year old college kid.

What PROBABLY happened:

He got symptoms of sickness, North Korean doctors gave him some experimental treatment, it caused brain hypoxia probably by mitochondria reduction

I feel the whole story is fake news or he was killed by our government because they didn't know what to do with him.

I would've argued against him until he fucking died, in no way does the punishment fit the crime

Like, he went to North fuckin' Korea and stole something. Of course he deserved some punishment. Prison, hard labor, sure; it's the fucking DPRK

but to kill him?? nah

What the hell are they doing there? He tried to take ONE propaganda poster and they fucked with his brain? Someone needs to wipe these guys from the face of the earth.

he looks like cia or a spy to me honestly

>believing ANY story with the CIA
This a organization whose whole purpose is public deception.

more like
>he breaks down on his way to his cell
>some mean, trigger happy guard hits him on the head with his beatstick
>oops

He was killed by the US as our stepping stone to truely win the public over for a NK invasion.

It's about time.

>feel
Got any other fee-fees we should know about, user?

They don't really look jewish user

Anynone have a source on the spy claims?

I wouldn't be surprised if he told me he was 22.

our eyeballs

This should happen to all these white normies who love traveling

So you have nothing

he had brain damage caused by his heart stopping, no suffocating or torture/beatings.

he either had a heart attack from brutal labor 18hrs a day which is unlikely unless he had preexisting medical issues, or they tested some drugs on him which is also unlikely since they would want him as a political bargaining chip, or they fucked up a surgery which is likely. He could have dropped from the labor/heat stroke, misdiagnosed, and quack nork doctors botched the anesthesia which absolutely would stop your heart.

>all these north korea apologists

I hope Lord Emperor Trump finally nukes the fuck out of those goddamn commies. It's about time: fucking tired of their bullshit.

>hits him on the head with his beatstick

yeah I'm going to guess that's all that ended up happening. Guy is your average college guy and when some 5 foot dink guard is poking at him to hurry up at some point he is going to snap. They go into beat the american mode instantly and there ya go, brain damage.

Don't go fuck around in those shit hole countries... Look I get bad stuff happens at random to some people. It's why for example one should never relax around niggers being they could chimp out at any second. Then you get caught up in the random BS you had nothing do with at first.

but stuff like this Otto guy is you fucking around in shit part of the world you have no biz going to as a fucking nobody. Rodman wants to go over there? Ok guy is well known and odds are nothing is going to happen. Joe Nobody? Hell no..

Wrong

t.went to DPRK with the same travel agency at Otto Warmbier

Docs here said no evidence of any trauma. His heart stopped which means anesthesia/drugs were improperly applied and made him a vegetable. He could have freaked out and maybe orders to sedate him went wrong, god knows the levels of incompetence in a commie shithole

After seeing the glory of the communism of best Korea his heart could not bear parting with it.

>not getting cia'd into North Korean labor camps just for the sick gains
Manlets get out.

>went to DPRK
FOR LITERALLY WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE WOULD A WESTERNER DO THAT

JUST TO SAY YOU'VE BEEN THERE LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT

WHERE NEXT IRAN

>Choked unconscious in NK labor camp, probably for breaking down and crying.
>Stopped breathing
>NK don't care too much, but they have to try
>Resuscitation successful
>But its already been 10 minutes
>Massive brain tissue death
>Life support only thing keeping him alive
>Released to US
>Family makes choice to remove from life support

He looks like he's 30 years old plus the degree of torture is questionable. Other international prisoners they took simply had hard labour and lack of decent meals, no real torture and many of them did worse things than steal a poster.

Hans Brix is already writing his angry letter.

communism

>guess is sensory overload
sounds about right - them Ks are too much

He deserved to die only for crying like a complete emasculated beta faggot as shown in this picture. Fuck him, he'd probably have joined antifa if he returned.

This, kek.

Also, he there were no signs of violence, neither was he malnourished. Lack of oxygen must be the cause of so much dead brain tissue. I say heart attack or drowning him during interrogation to get information. The whole thing seems fishy to me.

No he's just an inferior white boi krakkka

to save the Tea Girl

I predict the war with N.K will be what starts WW3

They took away his fast food and video games, and his meds. Then he found out there was no WiFi hotspot in the jail so he just bellied up and died.

So this justifies turning a human being into a vegetable?
Holy shit it's summer already.

If I recall, doctors said something along the lines of brain tissue loss which leads me to believe he was probably suffocated to the point of brain death and brought back to life multiple times. At least that's my theory.

rude!

your punishment is to watch Americans speaking Italian
youtube.com/watch?v=z7sGF2LbIFo

>JUST TO SAY YOU'VE BEEN THERE LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT
see, not that hard to understand

no way. I'm 22 so I can kinda tell when people are near my age

ITS IDIOTIC

GO TO JAPAN AND BE A TOURIST FAGGOT IN AKIHABARA

>GO TO JAPAN
but that's not edgy

North Koreans aren't a bunch of fuckin burger faggots

They fuckin curb stomp burgers for breakfast.
You dont fuckin steal no shit around here white boi

North Korea literally did nothing wrong retarded yank came to a foreign country to spread his own bullshit and broke their rules. When in Rome do as the Romans.

FUCKING LEAFLET.

NORTH KOREA DOESN'T VEGETABLE THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR STEALING A POSTER

NORTH KOREA JUST STARVES THOUSANDS OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO DEATH, WHILE THEIR LITTLE GOOKLET LEADER FUNNELS INTERNATIONAL AID MONEY INTO HIS SHIT TIER MISSILES THAT DONT EVEN WORK

I bet they tortured him to get informations out of him becouse the thought he is a spy and then waterboarded him one time to much so he turned into a vegetable.

heres a picture of americans training for combat

>What killed him?
Leftist meets true communism

What'cha going to do about it burger king? You didn't do shit even after the Warsaw Pact fell sorry but Kim aint going anywhere.

>living

all your answers are here OP

Autism and Big Macs

war time now?

>this is what burgers actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier#Medical_condition_and_death

Withdrawal symptoms. Didn't get enough burgers.

What if the lack of fluoride killed him?

The brainwash is hard with this one. Thank you based Bulgarian.

IT WAS JA/CK/INO
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU&feature=youtu.be

Yes, yes it does. Sounds like you are the summerfag

>visits the (potentially) strictest, most evil, most corrupt country on earth
>breaks the law
>he dindu nuffin he was a good white boy!!?!
Stop this shitty meme. The norks did exactly what anyone would expect norks to do. They're savages, and that's not news. He broke the law and refused to act as he was expected to in a foreign country he was visiting. A very hostile one. That's not something you ought to expect or respect from a white man. He deserved it, and so did his low IQ monkey genes

Sounds like you're the proxyfag

We may never know. When he decided to travel to an unfriendly country, he personally assumed that risk. Unfortunately, it cost him his life.

You know Canada is literally America's hat right?

If your country didn't exist, no one would suffer.

proofs in

NOTHING IN THE WIKI CONTRADICTS WHAT HE SAID MORON

RESPIRATORY ARREST, IE CHOKING WATERBOARDING ETC
LEADING TO CARDIAC ARREST, HEART STOPS PUMPING OXYGENATED BLOOD
LEADING TO BRAIN TISSUE DEATH AND THEN PERSISTENT VEGETABLE

IN NORK CUSTODY, FOR THE CRIME OF STEALING A POSTER

THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM IN NK, BETTER JUSTIFICATION TO BIN LADEN LIL KIM AT 1AM ON A MONDAY NIGHT

You don't belong here, gamerjew.

most likely head trauma
kicking people in the head while they're down on the ground seems like a popular gook pastime if the webms are anything to go by

North Korea is the purest race