My country (the United States) is responsible for spreading most of the evil in the world today

My country (the United States) is responsible for spreading most of the evil in the world today.

Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

SHART

>Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

They can't, but they sure will try.

it's an obvious fact. After the USA became dominated by Jews it became a force for evil in the world. Literally the Great Satan (corrupting by temptation)

Sharts are not an argument.

Fucking Ameridumbs are so fat and stupid they should all kys

wrong: US saved millions of lives, ended slavery, ended two wars, ended communism, and white people saved billions through vaccinations and videogames
GET FUCKED NIGGER COMMIE

sage and report slide threads

United States =/= Deep State

You can't really "disprove" an extremely vague statement with no supporting evidence being given.

Yup, Civil War was what done it

>My country (the United States) is responsible for spreading most of the evil in the world today.
>Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.
It doesn't work that way, dumbass. You have to give us YOUR proof since it's YOUR assertion.

I notice you didn't offer any. Apparently you're just some bigot who hates Americans for absolutely no good reason.

>ended slavery
in its own borders
>ended two world wars
for the wrong side

IM A YANKEE DOODLE DADDY

IM A YANKEE DODDLE BOY

Our ending slavery was a consolidation of power that ultimately violated the very idea our nation was founded on.
Arguably we should never have been involved, though the waters get muddy with Britain.
We spread the fiat, and the Cold War was a hoax.
Fair, but there are a lot of white people, and we could have done those things without all the evil things too, and probably better.

Most innocent Americans are victim to the Luciferian agenda, please forgive them user, for their very souls were snuffed out through (((public school))) and are forced to eat (((shekel shit "food"))).

NWO, Illuminati, Jews, Masons, etc. = LUCIFERIANS (Fallen Angels or People)

Its not our country. It's the (((intelligence community))) and the defense industry.

So true. America must be destroyed. Putin will do this. Americans are subhumans. Fat and stupid.

USA is less great than most Americans imagine

But less evil as well.

A lot of the issues at play today have roots going way back in European history. The US has become an important nexus largely because the jews have made it their home base since the rise of NAZIism

The US occupies a central and important role now, but to quote Billy Joel it 'Didn't Start the Fire'

Its also our ideals, our consumerism, and pretty much everything else. The things you mentioned are just the tools used to spread (((American))) values.

Confederacy should have won.

Slavery would have been gone before the begging of the 20th century anyways.

Most of the good too.

Do it Russia.
Use the Tesla energy station to trigger Yellowstone. We all know what it's really for.

>America sucks
he says from his apartment he shares with his black gay lover
>Capitalism is evil
he says while using the latest iBrick
>sage
says the astute Sup Forums user.

Fuck off.

>le if you don't like capitalism and america you're a commie there is no inbetween
>republican symbol
Either boomer or bait

Like what?

When did I criticize capitalism?

Half of the world is fed on the US' back.

America sucks hard. Americans fat and dumb subhumans.

subjective

I agree whole heatedly. Western civilization would have been on a much different path than we are today if we had won the war.

>republican flag
>responds

there isn't an inbetween, commie.

Africa or the middle east win by a mile.

that may be true but i still love you anyway :)

We need to be reclusive again.
No more policing the world.
No more relying on others to manufacture our goods.
The only things leaving our borders should be medicine/education/food for others in need.

No more America and americans.

You are not dead yet! You too stupid to figure this out?

stop trying to derail the thread Timothy with VPN

While we may take a huge hit in economic and geopolitical power if we do this, I tend to agree.

Too many of our resources are sunk into upholding an unsustainable global system that we created.

I wouldn't mind it, need to fix the rot from within.

nah you love war too much

Чмoшкa eбaнaя пeндocтaнcкaя чyшкa cacи мoй pyccкий хyй eблo твapь выeбy вceх пeндocoв пoкpoшy нa мeлкиe кycки и зacyнy в oчкo нигpилaм их пpaх

Germany spread most of the evil simply giving birth to Marx

My country still has the death penalty. Europeans have not known this justice in a long time, O.P.

You country is shithole. Kill american - save the world.

>it 'Didn't Start the Fire'
No but it turned it into an inferno

What can I say, our empire is built on the economy of war?
Which is precisely the problem, and why we NEED to force a change here and retake control. Right now, the military industrial complex and wall street call the shots.

Fuck the system.
Start shopping local.
Support the Nation Peace Tax movement.

Its to late, the only option is balkanazation. We need a reset.