en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Georgia,_2008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dems this desperate for a win
l m a o

get the fuck out of here you republican

and take your DIRTY and EVIL ads with you

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI

youtube.com/watch?v=uciqxAHcd_I

GAfag here. Karen will easily win, between 51-58%. We heard this shit years ago in the Senate run-off, which was equally as contentious at times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Georgia,_2008

49.8% in the general, 57.4% in the runoff, Dems were getting giddy as hell about Martin winning ... just like they thought Jason Carter and that Nunn bitch were going to win too.

Dey wuz wrong nigga, and dey be wrong again tomorrow. And I fuckin' hate that cunt Handel, but she'll win.

Adding: reason Dems lost that election (and why they'll lose tomorrow): our niggers are lazy. They don't come out for runoffs.

>polls

lol

wrong. ossoff is going to win because drumpf is so hated among the GOP.

For the amount of money Dems spent on this race, it's absolutely embarrassing they couldn't buy this election.

>believing any poll after all media said Hillary had a 99% chance to win

kek

the polls are not rigged. you are just losing.

>spend 20 million to your opponents 500,000 for a 50-50 matchup
LMFAO

are those real? l m a o

and pence is an automatic tie breaker.

Democrats love to lose

>and pence is an automatic tie breaker.
explain

Handel is gonna win. All recent polls show them either even or with her in the lead and polls tend to lean Democrat by around 3 points. It will be around 52% to 48%.

Oh sorry I thought you meant this would tie up the senate.

Lol nvm this is pointless

4% margin of error and 2% undecided...
>politics is just WWE and reality tv now

This won't be close, GA stll red..

>polls

no

ossoff will win. read this post.

so hated he only has a 50% approval rating nationwide...

>this isn't a vote for trump

Polls

>these people actually think the politicians have that much control
>they think they just let the democrats win between 2006-20012 for funsies
>far right idiots said the same shit about Obama and the dems

Dont get me wrong they are corrupt as fuck but these people far overestimate their effectiveness.

oh look, a reddit fag

>I can't wait for the liberal tears tomorrow night

THIS.

BRUMPHT aka cheetoh man xDD BTFO

500 people is laughable. And when broken down into smaller groups it becomes downright stupid. Here in Norway, we never bother doing any polls with margin of error above 3%, typically >950 people.
Americans really need to learn statistics.

HAHAHA ORANGE HITLER IS ABOUT TO GET BTFO SCARED YET DRUMPFLAKES?

>dems win 1 seat in the house
>trump will go quick

Are they retarded or just don't know how impeachments work?

>knowing how things work
>being a left leaning parasite

pick one

Statamistics R for winners only

Wow a nonshill Norwegian. Good to see.

This

Don't forget how the msm has hyped this election.

I said the same thing about the presidency

fucking boomers need to die off already

You idiots just don't know how to win elections. You have to spend money to win and that's why you Republitards are losing elections in district you should win. Gonna cry now? Pic related is drumpfkins tomorrow after Ossoff wins and impeachs nacho cheese hitler

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

think the point of the poll was to build motivation to vote. Problem is blacks don't care.

You're totally scared.

Wow, libshits are legitimately assblasted by that first ad.

They're mad because it's true.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Why aren't I 50 replies ahead?

most of his donations came from out of state, specifically (((California)))