A mission for Sup Forums

Sup Forums I have but one request of thee:

Place an SS Nazi Armband on the little girl in front of the bull, and take pics.

The propaganda works on so many levels I can scarcely describe it. Normies won't know how to interpret it. It will short-circuit their conditioning.

You must do this. Please bump this thread so a Manhattan-user may see this.

Kikes will complain "bad idea," "mixed message," "wrong signal," and slide this. Don't let them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they'll be like "racists strike again. in other news, water still wet" you natsoc autist.

What you need to do is put her in a full body burka, negating any artistic value the statue had, emphasizing a lack of desire to show their face, and giving the left the internal conflict whether to resign the piece to a black rag in the wind or to deface (reface?) the statue in a symbol of religious intolerance.

If you have money, the know-how and enough time for it to be unguarded, see into removing her head and replacing it with a bronze pepe head before concealing it beneath the burka.

>they'll be like "racists strike again. in other news, water still wet"
You haven't thought this through. If you interpret it as a pro-nazi action, you are admitting that nazis are essentially innocent. It's far easy to interpret it as anti-nazi, i.e. "let them be trampled by the bull of capitalism" which is essentially what's happened.

The burka idea is interesting but ultimately far worse. I'd like to see it done as well, but it lends itself too much to "the west tramples the rights of burka wearers." Also the burka is not religious, it's cultural, so they would play up the fact that whoever did it was an ignorant retard.

never in a million years will you convince a majority of americans that "nazis were innocent"

I bet if we could plot a graph of the % of Americans who are sympathetic to natsoc Germany over the last 60 years, the graph would exhibit exponential growth.

They already put a MAGA hat and a pissing pug on it. They didn't suddenly become pro-trump or anti-puppykicking. Their fixation is on the standing girl being brave, not the fact that in a real life situation, the bull would fuck her shit.

The burk is still widely recognized as a religious symbol. (Atleast in America)

Implying it isn't brave for one country to attempt to "take over the world" (per normmie conditioning) including fighting the bull of capitalism?

Because anyone who interprets it that way will still see the obvious truth in it.

Women are a combination of the worst parts of nigger, jew & fag.

It doesn't matter, we're talking about how it will be played by social commentators, and since they are subversives will use the fact that it isn't actually religious to discredit it.

only if you're a communist, in the eyes of the 'normmie'. You have to go back to kekistan.

I think the sole merit he has is that leftists at the end of the day prefer a strong horse.
Look at terrorist attacks: leftwing support increases with Islamic attacks, and rightwing support increases with rightwing/white nationalist attacks.
Why is that? Because women and cowards understand the language of strength and power.
So what happens when people see a Swastika? What do they think? They think, "These people are out in force, they're getting shit done, they're putting the message out there, they have numbers." Act on behalf of your group and you increase the perception of your presence, and that's how it starts.

Rephrase this.

This seems pretty funny. Bumping to get some new york anons to do it for the memes

literally the only way to properly resolve this issue is to cut her head off

trolling it just makes everyone more resolute in their lefty agenda

it has to be seen what barbarism modern feminism brings out of men, so the head must be removed

Cant we just put a MAGA hat on her? Screw the Nazis

If you can make it out of slap band material, you're in. Super stealth.

I'll just leave this here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

Been done

Get fast drying epoxy. Cover in dildos. They will have to chisel them off.

Burka is done faggots we use our heads out here in the city not act like fucking Nazis giving the media ammo fuckin Fag OP

KEK VS MOLOCH.
KNOW ITS REAL, THEN UR W O K E.

TIE THE FLAG OF WEIMAR GERMANY AROUND HER

I was thinking long and hard about this and it would probably be the most interesting way to deface the statue. THINK ABOUT IT. Weimar Germany is the perfect symbol for:
>Failuire of globalism
>The nightmare of living in a country without nationalism
>The futile attempt to fight patriarchy

Her hands are attached to her hips, you dumb cunt. You can't attach any armbands on her.

Plus, it's actually subtle and not super on the nose like a fucking nazi armband that would get ripped off immediately. Normies would see the flag, get confused, and then post pics of it asking online what the flag means. Their confusion will make it so more people hear about it.

I like this.
I don't think enough normies know about Weimar

metal MAGA hat, melt it onto the statue, if they try to remove it the statue will never look the same

I am here to speak for the kikes and I actually think that this is funny as fuck and someone should do it. Also, is this statue permanent?? I thought that it was supposed to be there for only a month or so. What does it even represent? How women stand in the way of bull markets because now you are not only competing for a job against your neighbor but also against your own wife?

(((Laura Loomer)))

This might just be autistic enough to work